I've read the sticky. I've lurked for almost a year. I've gone at least 3 weeks eating 1500 calories a day...

I've read the sticky. I've lurked for almost a year. I've gone at least 3 weeks eating 1500 calories a day, and I eat healthier options when available.

I haven't joined a gym, it's too expensive, because I live in NY. The nearest gym is a long walk from home, and I'm lazy as fuck.

What can I do at home? How can I stay motivated? What can motivate me?

Please help me. I'm sick of being a fatass. I'm 180lbs at 5' 7". My friends say I don't look fat, but thats because I wear black all the time and I have wide shoulders and a broad chest, and i keep my gut sucked half in. I don't want to have to do this anymore.

Get some dumbbells and a pull up bar. Have a set number of exercises you can do regularly while listening to music or watching tv and increase the length and intensity of your workout as you're able.

Is there not a planet fitness around? Don't they cost basically nothing in merica?

>fat
eat less dummy

Sauce?

I don't care if shes fat
She can sit on my face anyday

>fat

she's thicc af

Do p90x or something similar at home, videos are online, torrent, whatever. Buy a speed rope and start jumping for cardio or go for jogs if you are near a park or streets are not crowded. An AB wheel is also a good idea.

If you can afford it get a sandbag and do strength training with it, even a backpack with books can work fine at the very beggining.

Another thing is going to kids playgrounds and do ghetto training, it's just calisthenics like pull ups and chin ups. Check YouTube for them, I don't know if they are still a thing

The 1500 cal is not a guess, make sure it is actually what you are eating, although 3 weeks it's too little to see noticeable effects so don't be discouraged

For motivation, look yourself in the mirror without sucking in and realize you can change that. You're the only one who can

>Chubby
>Pretty
>Asian

diet is 1

NITR073

>she's thicc af
you dumb af nigga

>she fat and no amount of denial will change that.

dont care still would 1000%

Planet Fitness.
They can be hit or miss but the one near me is great. Better than nothing at least.

>telling a fat guy to get pull up bar

Well that demoralizing

pushups + variations
planks + variations
you can get a compact pullup + dip stand for like 100 bucks and do those +variations
skip rope

there is no excuse

I WANT A FUCKPIGGG

This was my solution. There are a few in NYC and they're like $10 a month. Been going since starting my cut last August, and have lost 50 pounds. I do dumbbell work and cardio, with the aim of transitioning to a real gym in the summer once I'm more worthy.

and you're a retard who can't into greentext

>I'm too far away from the gym
>I don't want to be a fat ass anymore

Lmao are you commuting to Manhatten from Brooklyn or something

Hightest thread

get a fucking bike lardo and haul your ass to the gym

>and I'm lazy as fuck
damn nigger you could've saved yourself a bunch of typing and just posted this