Realistically, how big do i have to be to be able to crush antifa skulls with my bare hands?

realistically, how big do i have to be to be able to crush antifa skulls with my bare hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTvCL6IYugE
youtu.be/BWiByGWTlL4
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not that big. Just toss a 15 pound medicine ball I the air for a few minutes a day.

Probably about 120lbs.

Need to be able to produce 520 pounds of force roughly

Antifa are all skinny faggy teens, you probably can do it now 2bh

this

deadlift 1488 lbs

Look at this fucking Nazi getting BTFO by a Slavic warrior. Kudos to this based Slav for once again displaying the inferiority of the Aryan race.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTvCL6IYugE

/pol/ on suicide watch.

Well antifa is a bunch of lardasses and skinny teens who've never been in a fight, so as long as you got to he gym once a week you got a major edge on them

no matter how big you are it will be pretty hard if they're conscious and thrashing around so it'd be better to learn a practical martial art like boxing, wrestling, judo, or muay thai and just knock them out/throw them to the ground and then stomp on their skull with your boots

>antifa is a bunch of lardasses and skinny teens who've never been in a fight
My sides!

Here are your fellow /pol/acks getting wrecked by a group of "skinny teens who've never been in a fight." What does that say about you cucks?
youtu.be/BWiByGWTlL4

Thanks for the laugh.

>hardcuts to a single dude already on the ground being attacked by 10 people with weaker kicks than toddler league rec soccer
>that dramatic writhing on the ground while cameras flash
>those pro-wrestling tier clinch knees at the end

cool video duder, definitely real and legitimate and proves your point :^)

definitely don't watch that video of a single spanish nazi holding off 100 antifa and killing one of them :^)

>not being able to smash lmao1skinny

Never gonna make it, Alt-cucks

Not that big. Their vegan diets and lack of any real physical activity have left them in a long-term state of osteopenia

lmao8pl8 deadlift double overhand should suffice

>that video of a single spanish nazi holding off 100 antifa and killing one of them
?

lmao all anti-fascists are probably just nu-male cucks

I've beaten 100s of libtards on /pol/, you probably just have to punch their throat and they will crumble

I'd probably go for a fake punch to the face then surprise them with a stomach punch and flip them onto their backs and then curb stomp them

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

POLISH
DEATH
CAMPS