So, realistically, when is this mistake in human judgment going to collapse...

So, realistically, when is this mistake in human judgment going to collapse? They're going through the motions much faster than Rome did.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/09/12/russia-and-china-back-un-sanctions-against-north-korea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs and they are nuked by north korea this year

Reroll for next year

PLZ no. We've gotten so far. It shouldn't end now.
I'm sick of fucking resets.

If Kim nukes the US the only thing that will happen will be the forceful removal of the North's government and reunification under the south Koreans.

It doesn't even need to be that deadly if an attack. The fact that an attack happened at all would force action.

>>>/kys/

I'm very concerned with Russia in this context. Not NK.

Why would Russia throw away what good relations with the West it has to side with NK against literally anyone, let alone the US?

I seriously doubt they'd expect to win anyway.

Why would they side with NK? Do you think an US ally taking over the rogue state has no impact on the constant dick waving these two have been doing by proxy?
You won't see the US pull back from SK when NK is conquered.
It doesn't look good at all.
Something as serious as a nuclear response is not a trivial matter. Even if we disregard everyone who lives in the immediate region of impact its gonna be a big attitude change in the political space.

So you think Putin would care enough about NK being taken over by the south to go to war over it?

The only likely similar scenario I see is Russia using the attack as an excuse to invade NK under the guise of assisting the US after the attack. I'm not sure exactly how much Russia would benefit from this, though, as the West would definitely see through and condemn it.

Not much longer now. They've been on the verge of implosion for a couple of years, all it would take at this point would be one big natural disaster or a new 9/11 of some sort. It's actually pretty frightening to see just how close the US are to complete collapse.

Contrived prediction

As soon as America cant act as a global police force everyone is going to start fucking killing each other.

You should worry about China much more than Russia.

>Biggest economy
>1/4 of Earth's GDP
>thinks a natural disaster will topple it.

Sure. It may not be a catalyst but you see how most modern wars start after tension and are released by relatively minor events. If we consider a value for tension and a threshold that causes war invading someone close to the borders like this is certainly bad.
Things like electing a renegade president isn't as big a deal when you see that. Most other things aren't big deals.

>So you think Putin would care enough about NK being taken over by the south to go to war over it?

Russia quietly supports the North Korean government because it is one of the few countries that still buys weapon systems from Russia.

It's not going to collapse. It might lose some influence, and cease to be the global hegemony that it is right now as China and Russia exert more pressure, but it's not just gonna fall apart, there's no reason for it to.

This.

There's not nearly enough political instability to warrant concern about collapse. If anything, an attack would bring people together more, as we saw with 9/11.

>muh NK
>muh Russia
>muh China
try Finland you mutts, superpower by 2020

>9/11
you mean the one most americans think didnt happen or was an inside job all along? that reunificating 9/11?

>most americans think didnt happen or was an inside job all along
Except most Americans don't think that dumbass

Are you joking? Many countries buy weapons from Russia, even US allies. North Korea isn't even one of them.

You mean the same North Korea that Both China and Russia together with the US sanctioned last September?
nypost.com/2017/09/12/russia-and-china-back-un-sanctions-against-north-korea/

Most americans would call you a traitorous nutjob if you said that publicly. You need to stop getting your opinions from pol

Forgot to say
"Scramble for DPRK when?"

Fascinating historical discussion.
Thanks so much for your contribution.

I can see you rubbing your palms together from here