/fraud/

steroids, blogging and ignoring+hiding alex/glands posts

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on chem does his bi-monthly visit:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st

You should up your mk dose. I think up to 50mg is great and anything beyond is a waste.

Probably diminishing returns with peptides thrown in

>kinda cocky

Nah, it's hard to be cocky with 14" arms.

You guys have no idea what you're in for when I'm big some day and have some right or reason to be cocky here though

In reference to that guy that said I cared too much about physique in terms of pecking order here, it's because of where we are.

If this was a coin collecting thread whoever had the most coins could talk the most shit.

You guys always seem to factor in stuff that doesn't matter, like girls or money or if or if not someone has autism or any stupid shit like that

Or same bad stuff about jerry because he is a pedo. Jerry is big, u mad?

None of that stuff matters here.

In general, feeling better or worse than people is silly, that pecking order stuff is only relevant in online communities.

I sure hope that user doesn't go around thinking he is better or worse than anybody.

You're all just bags of meat with skin wrapped around yourself

She's all hamstrings no glutes. Bet you she's dutch

>>money

>open book cabinet
>find random $2.5k or whatever the fuck it is
rubs hands

Im so happy chem is back c:

Your parents aren't gonna flip on you for taking it?

yeah he isn't

or you could run 6iu of overdosed generics for like $6.50/day

Lmfao he literally screencapped himself.

Damn dude alex must have really got you

my book cabinet. in my room.

and i have 0 recollection of putting it there at all. WTF.

and they have huge ass stacks everywhere i could take fuckloads without them noticing but i have no need to risk it at all, not worth it when i have more than enough of my own

Nice dude.

Any plans for it?

Nah not from what I have seen online randomly.
She can dutch oven my cawk.
>overdosed generics
r u sho bout dat?
Nice screencap though ;)

no just a nice surpise. i only found it because i was going to hide another $2k in case someone like robs the house, it would be retarded to have it just sitting on my desk like it was.

have all the gear and shit i need for a long ass time. don't feel like delving into the realm of hgh bullshit yet, seems like a huge pain in the ass plus I don't like the supposed side effects at all.

especially since i once had carpal tunnel so bad i could barely use my hands at all for 2 months.

Ok she has some serious manface going on there.

Cap I'm starting to wonder about you

>starting
cap has been posting men disguising as women forever now

$4k sounds like a badass vacation to me. Spent a month in Europe for half of that.

>Ok she has some serious manface going on there.
>Cap I'm starting to wonder about you
JUST GOTTA KEEP UPIN THE DOSE UNTIL THE GAY GOES AWAY. CMON!!

half easier to just cap it for drive-by bitchslapping

half I want to remember specific turns of phrase because it starts sticking in peoples' heads the more you keep using it, sort of takes on a life of its own when it goes from one or two people calling you a gorked out rat-faced future rapist to everyone that wants to take a shot at him

black tops have had a mean rep for a while now, sourced from the same guy that supplies afaik every single downstream vendor out there

He posted CB in last thread mong

yeah. he shows up for a thread once every month or two then fucks off back to fitmisc. this is nothing new.

>fitmisc
lol

why would anyone ever go there unless they are a 15 year old kid thinking they are gonna look like zyzz by using creatine

Alright I will hit you up on email.

>pin 3-5x a day
>5x the cost

isn't most of fit misc on all sorts of shit

either that or they are roleplaying with other peoples avatars because the avatars of posters there are desu bigger than zyzz or jeff are

ah yes, I am so bitch slapped, the more times you post the screencap of your own post, the more bitch slapped I will be, yep, yep.

$6 a day? This is what u guys mean when you say HGH is expensive? lol.

Surely you spend more on food as a result of being a bodybuilder (or at mcdonalds as a result of you being a powerlifter)

Will test alone be enough to get a huge bolo yeung tier chest (to fill out loose skin/tits) or will I need to get a little more advanced.

idk i saw a few like that but most looked like shit

Actually my food is free atm. I didnt factor in the cost of pins either. They cost a lot more where I am since they have to be domestically sourced.

Comparatively speaking it costs a lot for gear for even that cheap shit.

Even 3x a time might be a bit low on the frequency scale for HGH and you need to dose it right.

is it time for a rerun already?

wat

Hey bby doll

Thought you might like this one

This guy is natty

This guy must be fucking HUGE and he's natty? Why haven't we seen him on the stage?

50" chest? MIRRIN. Now those are some ancient god genetics, for sure.

Reeves (dyel bitch) needed to roid up for a 54" , and this guy does a 50" natty? wow.

I am impressed.

I am sure that is at content prep'd shredded 6% bodyfat too, which he also got natty

I got a natty 51" chest.

U mrin?

>pin 3-5x a day

2-3 max and it's fucking slin pins that you have to actually watch to know it's in

>5x the cost

if you're talking about the pep/mk cost to replicate 6iu/day, yeah

>ah yes, I am so bitch slapped, the more times you post the screencap of your own post, the more bitch slapped I will be, yep, yep.

I get this warm little glow every time you post something like this because it's way, way too easy to imagine you physically resisting the urge to spew some insane frothing ragepost about fat powerlifters and how some day mast is going to let you suck his dick and then you'll be huge and ripped and show everyone

>Will test alone be enough to get a huge bolo yeung tier chest (to fill out loose skin/tits) or will I need to get a little more advanced.

if you actually knew shit about gear you'd know how dumb a question that is, "test alone" can get people who know what the fuck they're doing very, very far

there are a shit-ton of different dosing protocols for different goals, and two months of gym fees costs more than 6 months of syringes/pins/swabs

think gynecomastia combined with morbid obeastity and it makes sense

lol 5'11 xl natty. must be 25% bf at least, and trying to hide his tits

>take shower
>cool whatever
>1 min later sit down
>nauseous as fuck, dizzy, shaky, feel about to pass out

simply impossible that it's hypo i just fucking ate 1.5-2 hours ago?

although it was post workout and the carbs were mostly high gi

holy shit, is this pasta?

> "test alone" can get people who know what the fuck they're doing very, very far

Mmm, just as you have "proven" right

It's just funny man, the fucking people that post here.

Like I had a power lifter physique, I ate less food for a bit, and then I started taking meth, and walla, I am lean.

This seems preferable to just shitposting about how because you have 20" arms you are ripped, but hey, he can lift a lot of weight off the floor, so he must be.

There are guys that are lean 190 lbs 5,10 and natty ( I mean, they say so) in CBT and people tell them "I have been doing SS and I weigh 250 lbs 5'10, u are dyel, how much do you lift? I bet I lift more"

Like how deluded can you get

>Bone, Silian Rail
what did he mean by this?

Wait, you really started taking meth? Or are you memeing about bronkaid?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

MAGA

EC stack

I am super straight edge, I used to drink once a week but I stopped when is started bodybuilding because it stops your muscles from healing or some shit

500/mg weekly Testosterone Cypionate
40/mg daily Anavar
400/mcg daily Frag HGH 176
.5/mg Arimadex Every other day (will bump up if needed)

10 week cycle then PCT with Clomid and more Arimadex if needed.

Am I doing it right Veeky Forums?????

no you aren't

>idiots coming up with their own cycles

Lmao please learn something you stupid faggot

>tfw ur mind says pee but ur body still sayin nut

That isn't my own cycle.
And tell me what you think the problem is.

Don't listen to ^ this idiot.
That's a good beginner cutting cycle.
Just make sure the gear is legit.

same person

yup

I'd extend the cycle if you're gonna pct

Right now it's 10 weeks blast, well 4 of those weeks it's mostly building in your system. So 6 weeks where you really can get at it. 6 weeks of good blasting next to 2 weeks of taper and 4 weeks of recovery.

I'd do 16 weeks at least. Really get some benefit out of it.

thank you

I got ~60k I'm using for my euro trip. Is gon be nice. If I have to I'm gonna be going 6 months in eu, 3 months out then repeat but in some other online forums they were saying that the whole 6 month policy isn't strictly enforced as long as you move the fuck around and keep your head down. Between youth hostels, camping out, getting under the table jobs in Spain, friends houses, and good family friends Ima be set. Selling all my shit and working n saving all my money from drug dealing n jobs for 5 years is about to pay off. :)

yo

I'm about to read it. I saw it above and cracked the fuck up at the first couple lines. Brb.

That has to be the best shit I've read here in months. Holy fuck I can not stop laughing. Saved that dank fuckin pasta.

ANd u thought ab roller was effective?

what sort of test dose would ramp up my libido? it feels like i'm wasting a lot of my time not being horny 24/7

thought Chem was perma banned

Any at all more than your usual levels, but eventually you reach equilibrium and the effect isn't as strong.

You could try tren, apparently the horniness is unreal

How long does it take you guys to feel caber and prolactin lowering?

-->

one of many recently. i still like the Igor The Mongo tard wrangler one personally

>run insane doses of tanning peptides
>apply as refugee in Germany
>stay fucking forever
kek

>apparently the horniness is unreal
mostly a meme tbqh. of course some truth to it but all those posts about pic related 24/7 with no way to stop it are roleplaying if they're not blasting absurd doses

Its not a meme for me, libido on 200-250mg test + 400-500mg (or more) tren is insane for me, so bad it distracts from gym time and everything else.

yeah it's anecdotal, but still. I've run 650 lately, and I sure felt it, but it's more like "dayum if I were to have sex right now I would sure fuck her/him into a fine paste", not "must find something with at least one working orifice immediately or I will die" as most put it. ah, whatever, I always had it easy holding back on my libido even on full retard blast so I might be the one accidentally shitposting, not the others kek

Yo NatT I just read this

It's your life and your mistakes to make.

Normally I would respect that and say nothing but I consider you a friend so I have to open my mouth

you're what, gonna blow every dollar you have saved up over years to bang redheads and quit your real estate job to what, pick beets in Spain?

This shit isn't fucking worth it dude,

I know it's too late and you are committed but I would feel bad if I just didn't say anything because it is such a terrible idea.

Financial security is one of the best feelings in life.

Anyways just stay safe bro

redpill me on HGH

Expensive as fuck, good for fat loss and quality of life at low doses and getting megahuge when stacked with AAS at high doses. You will likely be unable to afford either.

Now I'm wondering, can you run that shit permanently? And what would it cost?

You can run lower doses permeantly. The cost would be less than if you're trying to become a mass monster but you'd still be looking at roughly $6,000 per year at absolute minimum.

>$6,000
kek

I knew it was expensive, but not that bad.

>REEEEEEEE other people are having fun and doing cool things!
>REEEEEEEEE they're not just sitting in their moms basement taking meth and shitposting on Veeky Forums
>REEEEEEEE other people have friends and can travel
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is for the lowest maintenance dose of the cheapest generics possible

Levels wise it would be like cruising at 1200ng/dl test. High end of the natty range. For 6k

If you just want a low dose memek677 works to raise your GH, much cheaper

I worry about him he is my friend bro

He has a nice real estate job money saved up in the bank I dunno

It's his life, for him to live, I am just more cautious than him.

Unrelated note

I got cocky. I thought 'this bodybuilding shit is easy, just go to the gym and train hard, and wait years, and you will grow'

This bulk is killing me. My stomach shrank so much from months of starving mySelf. I am in so much pain. My belly feels like it will pop. Look, it's distended.

I'm going to the grocery store and buying some peanuts for dense calories any other suggestions

It hurts so bad, I'm gonna take some pepto bismo.

I need to recomp, I feel like I am dying, let my stomach stretch out

Yea, I cycled off the EC, that's not it, I am just on 500mg caffeine today.

Jesus Christ, this is painful. I know, don't bitch, just eat

But this sport is not as easy as I thought

Boutta start a 500mg Test-E pw cycle for 12 weeks

Bulking with the goal of massive chest and traps, following this retarded routine:

Day 1
Front Squat 3x10
Incline Press 3x10
Cable fly 3x12
Lateral Raise 3x12 superset Leg extention 3x12
Triceps 3x12 superset Abs

Day 2
Deadlift 10x3
Rack Pull (above the knee) 5x5
Cable Row 3x12
Cable pullovers 3x12 superset Shrug 3x12
Biceps 3x12 superset Abs

1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 ....

The 500mg caffeine is probably the thing doing it

You'll get used to it. Honestly, the same way that you get used to NOT eating. Give it a couple weeks and youll be chowing down on 4kcal per meal easy

Don't even do a set and rep scheme for the rack pulls.

Work up to a heavy set of 1-3 and just do a giant drop set as you deload the bar, because if you're not a pussy you're gonna get like at least 7pl8+ on there after you get used to it and that shit takes forever to take off so you might as well make use of it and do a drop set.

Also do power shrugs when the rack pull weight gets low enough. Shit destroys your traps like nothing else. Don't listen to that slow and controlled contraction meme it doesn't work for this. Just yank it up and try and slow it down on the eccentric and you'll be sore as fuck.

Deadlift and rack pulls same day 3-4 times a week is gonna blast the fuck out of your cns and back too. Be prepared. Maybe switch out deadlift for something like lunges or trap bar or high bar squats some days.

>not that bad
nigger that is the lowest reasonable estimation. getting yuuuge on pharma stuff will set you back three times that and more, depending on where you cop it and how dead set on making it you are.

I was thinking QOL improvement dosage, not leaving humanity behind amounts.

going straight from suicide cut to bulk will do that, also 500mg of caffeine might upset your stomach and intestines on top of the stress from the above. lay low on the caffeine, eat at maintenance +100 for two weeks, then bulk however you want.

or drink your calories and chow down lots of macadamia nuts (75g fat/100g), but both recommendations are essentially just shitposting kek

well still, 6k is the absolute minimum one should spend to even notice a difference, and for that you should rather invest in retarded doses of memek. not even shilling, dead serious.

It's been hurting for hours and now I have a searing pain inside my belly that gets worse and worse to the point where I can't even walk without hunching over

Such a sharp pain, I'm going to the hospital now hopefully before it bursts

Don't go ham on the bulk as a natty. You'll regret it

I think I have apendcitis desu. I'm in the hospital waiting now.

Stomach was hurting for like 3 hours, last hour got bad, last 30 mins it feels like someone is digging around in my guts wth a hot poker

Anyways yeah it's always best to bulk slow and steady to reduce the amount of time you have to spend cutting 2-4 lbs a month IK

I just want them to cut this shit out of me it hurts so bad

let's all pray that this is karma for 5 months of shitposting and alex dies

U might get your wish because I told them What's up and I am just sitting here chilling because some bitch with a tiny scratch on her wrist got here first

masT, not going to tell you how to live but have a story

>24 y/o, $30K in the bank and all my debts paid
>Good job in private equity, girlfriend and good life overall
>Decide to take extended trip abroad
>Visit Germany, England, Spain, France, Italy
>Make my way to Tokyo and then spent about 1 month in Thailand
>Slowly make rounds through all these countries a second time
>Banged loads of chicks
>Awesome time
>The whole time I had this melancholy feeling, like I was at an awesome party but we all knew it was going to come to an end at some point
>Eventually the money runs out after 19 months, despite taking odd jobs along the way
>Go home
>Trouble getting a new job that pays decent wage ($50K+)
>Lived with some friends and family until I got back on my feet
>Had a bunch of great stories but everyone I left behind is doing much better, bought houses, got married, had kids, got great (better) jobs or started businesses
>Been back for 2 years now and I'm not back "even" with where I was before I left in terms of financial security or social standing

If I could go back with what I know now, I would have planned to do several trips for 1 month at a time. I could have kept my previous life but still got to experience all of the same things. Plus I wouldn't have had to return to the states and start all over again

>inb4 ruptured stomach cause going to huge surplus from cut

Who cares if they have houses and kids. They'll never have experienced the shit you've experienced and they'll have a midlife crisis at 40.

that's true, that's why I said I would have planned more frequent but shorter trips for maybe 1 month at a time. I could have had the best of both world but at the time I was too bigheaded to think that way, I wanted to do everything my way

You have to go back.

Better regret something you did than something you didn't do.

You lived life and now you have to pay for it.

We are all wagecucks until we die, so you better get the best out of it. It makes me really depressed that this cycle of cuckery is for life.

Live in the moment, that will make you happy

I dunno maybe I am just a 'beta cuck' but I just wanna meet a nice girl and settle down desu this zyzz life u guys get a hard on for doesn't interest me it is empty even if I can afford

Problem is where I gonna find a nice girl everyone fucks everyone

I am stressing out here desu I hate doctors man

Also needles fucking suck dude shit there's just a visceral reaction to them sticking it in u and taking ur blood

Like they stole my life force

It is hurting less I think I had bad gas and just overreacted lol

I just panicked I got worried

>going to the ER for a massive fart
yall niggers need jesus

Like i texted this girl I am seeing low key and just didn't mention so maybe this time she don't get dox'd and she don't give a shit just read my text hey babe I'm in the hospital and no reply

Very few people in this life care about you so always make sure u care about you