How do I get a thic Veeky Forums Latina gf?

How do I get a thic Veeky Forums Latina gf?

find one and talk to them

>tfw no Latinas in my country

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP........AYY AYY ARRRIBBBAAA AMIGO!!!!! YO QUIERO EL TACO BELL PTTHTTBBTBHTHTHTTHTHTBBBTHHTTHTTTBTTHTHHBH *plop*.....AYYY DIOS MIO

>Be white
>Be taller than 5'7
>Have a decent job

Latinas are easy mode m8

Keep doing gods work

Not the fit ones. Short and fat maybe.

no that guy is pretty much spot on

You at least have to be fit yourself cmon

so fucking underrated

>DIOS MIOS

You are a beautiful person.

alright motherfucker about 4 years ago I got a badass salvadorean artist girlfriend (we broke up more than a year ago and since then I've been dating an italian qt) but I'm just gonna share my story of how I "got" her

>got into a life drawing class because hey, I'm in my early 20's and I should really do what I want to do since I have time and I really like drawing naked people
>started talking to her and spilling my spaghetti because she is fucking fine and i'm high as fuck, but I MADE IT CLEAR THAT I LIKED HER
>one day the model was late so teacher was asking for volunteers to pose, so I did
>got out of my baggy sweats and started posing in my underwear, teacher starts saying oh shit this guy is fucking ripped i didn't know
>keep in mind I'm manlet 5'6" asian with average dick
>salvadorean who was actually really good at drawing was busy texting her girl friend that she wants to fuck me (i found out way later)
>got her number and hangs out with her in short amounts between classes and what not
>one day i invited her to go to the beach to hang out and make out and then we had sex on the beach and in my car

that's what happened to me, maybe oyu can extrapolate something from that. I am an awkward person and managed it, you, my white(?) brother, can do it, because chicks in general love guys. Like a real guy

What do you think we are?

I fucking despise the brap meme, but I'd be lying if I said this didn't make me crack up.

in my experience girls like an imperfect guy with both confidence and spaghetti. They don't want a 6'4" thundercock god making six figures and cares more about his appearance than them.

As long as you give them the good dick, but it should be fine since user have a lot of repressed sexual energy right?

You the man, Chang.

1 find thic Latina
2 convince her to lift with you
3 ...
4 profit

>White people obsessed with Latinas

Yeah p much. I am a thicc Veeky Forums latina gf myself and I was just chubby when my bf met me.

Shh sperg, let them enjoy it before The wall goes up and 'Latina" whores start to think their rarity has worth

>tfw america
God damnit republicans

You need to go back

Jesus christ :DDDD

A better question would be when and it should be before she gets deported.

just be careful with latinas once you fuck them, they're crazy as shit.

The only funny one out of the million

This girl I met though the Internet want a dick pic to send nudes in return.

I feel like a degenerate thinking about sending someone I never met a dick pic.
Is this a fucking thing?

You already have a sizeable hispanic population though.

>Short and fat maybe
aka 95% of the Hispanic community in the US

This is the only one out of the million that has been posted which has been funny. Seriously, if it took you this long, then it's a horrible forced meme. Just stop.

latinas ain't a race.

>hfw mexican qt3.14

He waited, for how long, he knew not. An hour? A day? It did not matter. Sitting at his computer, his parents assuming he had gone to bed and since awakened. Fools. No, he required no sleep. A child's body can long be sustained on soda and cookies, cautiously smuggled to his room over time, and hidden securely under his twin bed. The MLP bed skirt concealed his stores. Wait, what was that? Ah, only a side shot. Dawn having long since broken, his heart began to sink. Would there be nothing? But lo, his prize! There it was, an ass! Er, butt, mom wouldn't care for that language. Joyfully, his wee fingers flew, and, having completed his post, collapsed into a weary, giggling fit. Ah...farts, the epitome of brilliant humor. Darkness closed in on his last, high pitched giggles. Yes, he would rest, but soon, he would return...

idk how i feel about this one

She looks like idubbbz