Keto General

Keto General:

Get in here /fat/fags and lose some fuckin weight. Eat lots of bacon and eggs and keep your insulin levels in check.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzHLAqyO7PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey there, femanon here, 53kgs and 165cm, quite probably around 20-25% body fat.
goal weight is 50 kgs with 15% body fat for now.

Here's my diet protocol :
ketogenic diet in caloric deficit (1200 cals eaten per day), paired with intermittent fasting (18-6), and sometimes OMAD (one meal a day) when I feel really strong about it.

I have been doing that since 31st of december, and I was around 56 kgs when I started.
Also I am currently saving money to afford the gym, but I am getting really close to the amount needed, so I should start sometime next week. My goal is to do weightlifting and hiit as cardio. I have a planning of 7 hours of working out per day, divided on 4 days.
I also have designed the majority of the workouts (4 out of 7), the rest are the ones I will be using machines for so I have to check at the gym first to see the utilities provided, and probably ask a coach to help me build them around the machines available. I can post the workouts that are designed for review or criticism.

You know, regarding keto, I think the hardest part for me before adaptation was getting rid of sugar. I realized it could throw me out of ketosis that I fasted so long for, and so I started drinking my coffee and tea with no sugar, and consequently it pushed back my IF stats from 16 to 18 hrs no hassle, because I could run on those.

woops! I just realized I made a mistake!
I won't be working out seven hours per day, but per week!

First off if you start working out you will have to ear more
Recalculate your BMR, you would probably need around 1900-2000 kcals to maintain weight(maybe more) if you started working out, substract 300-500 from that number.
>machines
>coach
Very few machines please, just the stuff that is necessary free weights are superior
Most coaches are useless, look for someone legit who teaches you the basic lifts.
Depending on your autism level I advocate reading much memed Starting Strength book. It teaches the lifts and their mechanics.

thanks for the tips, user!
I must concur, I have a little apprehension asking a personal trainer for help building a work out plan around the machines, essentially because they can be pushing their own agenda, or simply have been indoctrinated into a secular but sacred path to weightlifting to women, which might not be as efficient as one can go about building strenght.
I have also my doubts about machines, as matter of fact, 4 out of 7 workouts I designed are with free weights. I simply need to make some research on the specific body parts I still have to design a workout for, to find the right exercises (it's my arms and back + one extra leg workout).
I will read Starting Strenght, I believe it might hold the information I need to build the rest of my workouts, and also valuable advice on execution for a beginner.
As per eating more, yes you are definitely right though I don't understand something, please explain it to me : Since my goal is fat loss at the moment, why would I have to increase the intake of food in order to be able to maintain as I progress? I will calculate my BMR again and factor in a change of activity level in the equation to get an appropriate amount of what I should it? but technically isn't eating more in order to maintain or gain mass, rather than lose it? I have the intuition it might be about maintaining muscle mass while losing fat, not entirely sure though. Thanks in advance for your explanation !

Regarding building the routines, what are your goals?
Considering you are cutting hard it is probably not powerlifting.
Assuming you just want to look good:
-be thin, this comes with diet and cardio
-squats(do not go heavy)
-lunges, hip thrusts, glute ham raises
-deadlift(again do not go heavy)
-upper body work chinups(or lat pulldown), pushups, ab stuff
-switch to benching and weighted chins(heavier latt pulldown) if they become too easy

I just started yesterday on keto. How does a salad with
>lettuce(obv)
>spinich
>Chedder cheese
>ham
>chicken
>tomato
>cucumber
>oil, vineger
how does that sound, am I doin it right?

are eggs good for keto? Ive tried keto before but I think it didnt work because I always over-protein and it turn out like somewhat psmf with more fat

also I have another question, regarding your own opinion.
How much reps and sets would you advise a beginner female weightlifter ?

I have designed three leg/glutes workout I can rotate through the week, as well as one abdominal workout I can use two times a week.
the workout plans I am missing are arms and back, and legs only (focusing on the hamstrings and quads rather than glutes).
Could you advise some free weight exercises for those specific areas? Also, what is a good range of reps/sets for beginners? I have been told the amount of those depends on what you're looking for in the muscle : hypertrophy or strenght, right ?

Here's my goal : lose body fat until I reach goal weight of 50 kgs, then start building muscle mass while still losing some fat for a while (noobie gains right?) then maintain at 15%body fat, even though I might gain weight progressively from muscle mass. Is that a fair goal? I don't know if I am aiming too far?

Just starting a CKD.

Does anyone have some tips for me?

And what are the most common fuckups you can make?

hey you ! it's me, femanon in this thread.
Just wanted to tell you your salad sounds good regarding the ingredients, now it's all about proportion to hit those macros just right :) so keep going in this direction, you're doing well!

in moderation, of course it's good, it's a relatively good protein source, with moderate fat source, so just eat when needing a protein fix for your macros and that'll do the trick!

hey there, still me femanon of the thread.

I have never tried CKD, but I have heard that the most common mistake is not properly timing the cycles, such as alterning with not enough time for your body to adjust to each cycle, thus losing the targeted momentum to reach your desired effect, ie fat loss or lean muscle bulk.
How long do you think a full cycle of CKD would last for you?

Thank ya thank ya :)

> Using a diet primarily used in the field of medicine to treat difficult to control epilepsy in children.

Or, you guys could just watch your calories/macros. With a good diet the fat loss will come naturally. Cardio/Exercise will only help speed up the process.

Beats me. I'll go for a few weeks - 1 month then measure everything and evaluate how it's going I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=MzHLAqyO7PQ

I went keto for the new year, started at 110kgs, now at 97.

Aiming for 85-80.

I have 1 egg for breakfast along with coffee with butter in it.

Then dinner, usually some meat with cheese and sour cream. and some leafy veggies.

I wrote both of those and another reply that just got deleted for no reason
So you will need more
1. otherwise you would have no energy to complete your workouts
2. you would lose weight too fast, which is undesirable(unhealthy+you lose too much muscle)

So you train with weights to conserve muscle or build some(beginner to intermediate level lifters can do that on a cut, assuming no drastic deficits)

Back: as I've said chins or lat pulldowns, hyperextensions for your lower back maybe. No reason to do more.
Arms: a set of curls plus a set of tricep extensions or rope pushdowns, no more is needed. You may not even need these by the way, doing the compounds plus getting thin enough should take care of them, but if you are unsatiafied do these
Legs: squats plus deadlifts, but do not go heavy. You might be scared to do them though, proper form at all times

go for like 3x5-8 on compounds 2x8-10 on isolation exercises
Your aims are good 15% bf on a female is pretty thin though

Need to eat more, fucking phone

good plan, the best course of action is to do as you intend to : monitor yourself consistently to notice any positive or negatice (ie plateaux) changes in each cycle, and fiddle around with the settings until you hit that sweet spot - might be a couple weeks, might be a month and a half, who knows. Trust your body, it'll talk.

Do you track calories for this, and if so what would you estimate it comes out as?

I reckon I'm on less than 1k a day. I also lift and do some minor cardio 3 times a week. Along with some serious sweating in the sauna. Damn thing was set to over 120 degrees yesterday.

only retards do keto

thanks, I'll take note of everything here, and implement it in my arm/back workout ! your help is much appreciated, I will also take advice on the rep/sets ratio you propose and start working with it.

Also for the explanation on why I need to eat more, I get it now. You're definitely right.
I will start eating more as soon as I begin working out :)

Also I'm making an idea call for everyone to post their keto pre-workout foods ideas, the kind you would consume for energy just before a workout! Hit me with your best recipes !

Keto is the real bait, friendo.

>vegan finds problems with the ketogentic diet

Oh wow I'm sure this Youtube video will be backed by solid science yeah vegans tend to be on point with that don't they

sorry not going to trust a guy who equates high cortisol levels in keto diet followers to "also because watching other people eat carbs might make it stressful". Solid scientific evidence right there, studies made on children with epilepsy, and correlating adverse effects such as stiff heart and death to the diet, rather than the illness. I'm not convinced. Also, moderation. By eating at caloric deficit, and doing intermittent fasting, I can maintain really good bloodwork stats (as matter of fact I did a bloodwork test three weeks ago while having been on keto for a solid two weeks and all my results were normal, or on the good side rather).

Also side note for my keto friends here, my uric acid levels were lower than the norm, indicating that though I was in a state of ketosis, my uric acid level did not increase as evidence suggests it would on the diet.

Yeah you can still lose weight just by managing a caloric defecit, but keto helps fat asses balance their insulin levels as well.

ya know, good things n stuff

Insulin resistance is more and more being implicated in the pathogenesis of gout and uric acid kidney stones. High fat high protein diets can actually cause a small increase in uric acid levels for those prone to it, but it's been found that a high fructose diet (eg. 20% of total caloric intake coming from sugar) increases uric acid levels significantly.

Is there a guide for said fat asses?

>Local gym is a planet fitness

>See mixed reviews on this board most claiming it's not great

So which is it?

A gyms a gym, use whatever you can get man

You will eventually out grow it and squarting in the smith machine sucks and hurts my knees no matter what I try

>squats(do not go heavy)
>deadlift(again do not go heavy)

wha

go as heavy as you can, i say

True

Also, with what said regarding coaches, should I avoid one or do seek one out as a guide?

What

this My first time at a gym, as an overweight 65kgs 165cm girl, was at a terrible gym, but really close from hom. The prices of gym in my country are ridiculous, and what you pay for is not even worth it. My mom paid it for me, as a gift that year. I only took a three month budget trial because we couldn't afford more.
The weightlifting area was really small, there were only one sets of each machine, only one set of each weights, I had the chance to find a PT there who gave me a really good work out plan for beginner muscle mass building, and I did my thing even if the utilities were shitty.
So a gym is a gym, do whatever you can within the realm of possibilities there, and don't let cutbacks draw you back. You have what it takes within you to make progress regardless of the means to achieve it.

personally i'd cut out the tomato, and what kind of ham are you using? cut off the bone or is it prepackaged crap?

eggs are amazing for keto, a lot of the time when i make an omelette or something i will add in an extra yolk (toss the white) or some heavy to buff the fat content

>you guys could just watch your calories/macros

i have tried this myself before, but for a lot of people, Keto works because the nature of sugar/carbs being "addicting" is difficult to even have in moderation. I know i personally function better on diets when i cut them out entirely

planet fitness is fine for weight loss, since it's essentially 90% cardio and everything else is machines or dumbbells. I supplement my membership with a home power cage however, so i can still do my compounds

shit, i meant *heavy cream* in the omelette, and then you scramble it all together

I was under the impression I should go as heavy as I can too. Care to explain what are the differences between lifting heavy or light?
I think I read somewhere that regarding female weightlifting, if you're just looking to look good and not too muscular (which I don't mind personally), you should go light because the movement alone with light weight will be enough to add mass, while if you're looking for strenght, you should lift heavy. What do you think?

How did you get over that first moment of "panic" when first entering a gym? I want to avoid making any mistakes due to lack of knowledge and autism

PF sounds like it could be the best gym for beginner then right? I'm assuming they might coaches there, I just want something or someone to guide me properly

I like the idea of adding heavy cream to an omelette, how does it add to the taste?

Also, I know what you mean about cutting carbs completely, I think I am getting closer to achieving that. I just have to design a meal plan that'd have virtually no carbs whatsoever - right now I am at under 50g per day, coming from residual carbs in my veggies. I am also concerned a little about my hair thinning out since I am a girl, but really deep down the benefits outweigh my concern for aesthetics, and if I lose too much hair, I'll just get a pixie cut, or really short hair, that way it won't look that bad.

planet fitness is still better than no gym at all

Heavy: high weight - low reps 5-8

Light: low weight - high reps 12-15

Depending on your goals, either one will be fine, but there is really no reason to not go as heavy as you are able to on lifts. If you start getting "too big" or at least more muscley than you want to look then cut back on them but I wouldn't go into a routine with the idea of "not going heavy". especially as a beginner, there is no way you would get "too big" in a short amount of time where it would be worth worrying about at the moment

what tricks have u guys discovered that help with keto, mine was replacing bread with roman lettuce, skip the butter and go ham n cheese and if you feel lazy and wanna go for fast food at mcdicks ask for sallad instead of fries and milk or water instead of soda. and ask for a knife n fork so u can eat the burger without the bread

most PFs, at least mine offers them, will have free personal trainers on hand that you can make appointments with. PF is good for beginners HOWEVER they DO NOT have free weights and open barbells. The only plates they have are for the smith machine and leg press

just makes the omelette a bit creamier(?).. depending on how long you cook it, i would have to have one with and one without side by side to give you a better comparison. are you in ketosis on the 50g a day then? I keep myself below/around 20g just to be safe.

Regarding hair loss, that's out of my ballpark since i am not a woman and i do not know how all of those things interact within women's bodies/hormones/etc. etc.

>Meme diet general
Reminder that losing weight does not equal losing fat

oh and my experience with keto is losing 20 kg (from 100 to 80 kgs) in 3 monts

you do realize you can maintain muscle mass while losing fat

>replying to bait

Here's how it happened. I came in the first day to enroll in the gym, and made small talk with the front desk guy, I also said that I wanted to meet with a personal trainer in order to design a workout plan. The next day I had my appointment with the trainer. I had only walked through the gym before to see the machines. That day, I discussed my goals with the trainer, and we were sitting at a table by the cardio area, and he designed the plan for me. He then walked me to each machines and taught me how to use it, by using it himself then making me using a couple times, correcting my form, giving me advice on how it works,etc. we walked to the weightlifting area and he taught me how to use the squat rack, we did a couple squats to learn and check form, then we went upstairs to the rooms where he tought me how to do abdominal exercises. I came back a few days later and started my workout plan. The first few times I forgot how to use some leg kickback machine (don't know how to call it in english) and went to the desk to look for the PT and he taught me again. The general atmosphere in the gym was of relative friendliness, nods to people as you pass by them, casual chats by the machines, waiting for your turn...
My advice is go there with a mind willing to learn, and accept that you'll make a few mistakes along the way that you'll look back upon and laugh when you remember them.
I actually had quite a few memorable moments there, that are fond memories in my weightlifting journey I cherish. Just make yourself at home really.

Who was talkinf bout muscle

this.
i learned how to squat properly and without my shoes by some friendly guy that i got the guts to ask. he was super friendly and helped me discover what weight i start on (50kg) you have to be positive and if they dont want to give you the time of day just ask someone else

>healthy keTurds
>healthy vegans
All of us.

Kill all keturds and meat eaters NOW.

I believe the only thing that allows me to be in ketosis, while eating 50g (which is on the high range considering keto), is because I also do intermittent fasting for 18hrs a day (sometimes OMAD), which really maintains a state of ketosis for most of the day, and also because I am in caloric deficit at 1200 cals per day.
My definite goal is to go under 20g a day though, I think I managed that a couple times in the month I have been doing keto, and it wasn't difficult on my body, rather that I had difficulty having access to keto approved foods that have no carbs (i live at home with my parents and am a full time student with no revenue, and my fat mom doesn't want to fund my clean eating habits, only rarely gives me food for "personal " groceries). it's my last semester though, and soon I'll move away to pursue a phd with grant so I will be able to eat as I like.

>implying vegan ketogenic diets dont exist

not him. but HOW

seems like BIG staples of keto are all meat or dairy products, unless their diet is mostly composed of fatty nuts, i don't see how veganism and keto work together

Fuck off KETURD

Ahh ok, Now I understand why of gets backlash here.i take it PF isn't for those that are planning on losing weight while gaining muscle mass? Thanks for the reply, really helped. I was curious however, whats the consensus on ymca? There's one about thirty minutes driving t not sure how those are and it's far
First off, thanks for replying in great detail, really appreciate you sharing your experience. It seemslike it's a relatively easy task to go through a gym for the first time given that you're open about learning. Wasn't aware that coachesactually structure a complete plan for you along along with educating you
Hope I meet someone like that

I'm just saying there is no need to aim for 2-3 pl8s and become the "chick who squats"

I tried lowcarbmeme for a while and while I lost weight I felt terrible on it and eventually relapsed and yoyoed past what I started with.
I was bloated and constipated at the same time (yes I ate tons of flax and cabbage), couldn't sleep and had a constant vague craving no matter how much I ate.
I found it much easier to just go hungry for prolonged periods of time then eat whatever I feel like (in moderation). Only things I avoid is processed carbs and animal fats.
I failed keto after about 6 months, been doing this for about a year with a break for the summer vacation and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.

You know what! I just thought about something similar that happened to me during my second or third week at the gym.
I was going towards the leg press and there was a woman (probably in her fourties) using the machine. She was lifting around 50kgs I guess, I couldn't check and here's why : when she got done with her reps, and got up to leave, I asked her for help unloading the big 20kgs weights on each side of the machine, because well I was a noob and not strong at all, I feared for my safety. She just told me to try it, and I obliged out of shyness and not wanting to confront her. I went in the legpress and did like two reps of eight before maxing out. It was the biggest I'd ever lifted. She looked content and walked away, and I walked away with a feeling of confidence in myself, knowing I could really challenge myself with the weights! So a positive experience all in all, though a bit forced!

fasting has the same benefits as keto but better, so this is fine. avoiding animal fat is stupid though.

N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

what works for you is good! I'm combining intermittent fasting and keto, and it does the trick for me. Do you think you fall under the category of IF or the other regimen called "fasting until completion"?

This is totally anecdotal broscience but I had a really fat workmate who went vegetarian for ideological reasons and the weight just melted off of him. And the dude was stuffing himself with white bread, pasta and potatoes.

Did you maintain that same 50kg after that experience or did you go back to 30kg? Must have felt really good running weights you've never done and completing more than one set

I would have probably never done more than what I thought I could

>I was bloated and constipated at the same time (yes I ate tons of flax and cabbage), couldn't sleep and had a constant vague craving no matter how much I ate.
Why is lowcarb such a struggle for some people? I've done it multiple times and besides the cravings there was literally no noticable effect in everyday life. I didn't feel as bloated, but that's about it. Why this difference?

actually before that, I was doing the legpress weight (around 10kgs I think) +10 kgs of weights, but after that event I did keep trying with 50kgs until I completed my full set/rep ratio of 3x8 and would have probably started adding more weight if my subscription hadn't run out!

this.
I got no gastro-intestinal side effects switching to keto, and did notice a diminishing of the bloating in my abdominal area. It's only normal to feel a little bit of cravings when you first start because you're battling carbs addiction. It should eventually fade with time.

Damn, seems like you were really motivated to push yourself after meeting that lady there. Shame your sub ran out, not sure I fill meet someone like that

Same, I had no bloating at all switching to keto. Guts worked like clockwork

This might sound stupid, but I've heard of nicotine being good at suppressing eating urges. Now I'm not sure how true that is but wouldn't picking up "vaping" help people ignore these harsh carb cravings?

[spoiler]I seriously considered trying it myself[/spoiler]

You know what, at first it seems like you are afraid of overloading and causing injury, or hurting. but then you realize lifting is essentially micro-agressions to the muscle tissue in order to promote greater growth, so you learn to live with the pain, and finally to love the pain. I remember the first few leg days where I walked out the gym with trembling legs, feeling like I just took a pounding and needed a weelchair. It was also associated with a great high post work out which eventually I made the connection between the two and equated pain with pleasure in the end. that's how I made most of my progress!

>fasting until completion

What does that entail?
I don't strictly follow the 16/8 rule, I just don't eat in the morning until the hunger gets seriously distracting (usually between 11AM-1PM), then eat small meals to stave it off until dinner, which is between 6-8 PM and basically the only meal where I eat to fullness.
I do eat a light snack before bed around midnight as I can't fall asleep on an empty stomach.

You're a true masochist user!!

I understand what you mean, only time I experience this is when running....well jogging. I'm talking about when you get cramps and that moment shows your true character, whether you will quit because of the pain or continue

smoker trying to quit here, with the help of vaping.
Nicotine really works to suppress appetite, consequently it also helps with carbs cravings. tried and tested it myself. You have to weigh in the pros and cons, having nicotine addiction in the long term, or having carbs addiction. Personally I think the former habit is less harmful (when vaping, not smoking) than the latter. All in moderation of course.

Fasting until completion basically means fasting for extended periods of time (more than 6 hours at a time), until completion which is when hunger returns. So basically eating when you feel hungry, but fasting in between for a relatively long time. it's the middle ground of most people starting fasting and gradually increasing their fasted times until they reach what is considered the starting ground of IF (16-8).

I think It's more caused by smoking as a whole than nicotine itself.
I was a heavy smoker and switching to mouth fedora made me gain weight and gave me bad acne breakouts, both classic effects of quitting, even though I used the highest nicotine juices I could get.
So my guess is it's not the substance alone, but the "slowly poisoning yourself" aspect of smoking that helps you maintain weight. Also it's totally not worth it.

>So basically eating when you feel hungry

I thought that's called normal functioning. Also if I did that, I'd eat every 2 hours or so, or eat much bigger meals. I just learned to go hungry and deal with it, you get used to it after a while and it becomes less noticeable and distracting.

I see, so it might be an option that will work but of course assuming you were a previous cig smoker going to the vape. I suspect it'd be stupid to go straight to vaping as a non smoker just to try this suppressor?
That sucks, did these side effects really happen to you because of vaping or do you now suspect it was from the cigarette smoke withdrawal?

I honestly would rather have the mind become addicted to something that won't cause nasty weight gain

Yes, I really am a masochist! I used to shy away from the pain because I was too afraid of feeling pleasure, if that makes any sense.
I totally believe the hardships are the defining moments that build character, like having a cramp, and choosing to run, not because you want to, but because in running, you chose not to run away from the pain, to embrace it and become greater from it.

While I agree with you that smoking might hold more than just nicotine as a component which promotes appetite suppression, I must say that you might be associating the side effects of quitting smoking to the act of vaping. I believe your weight gain, and acne breakouts might quite probably stem from quitting smoking, rather than taking up vaping. And I say that with the experience of someone who has quit smoking with vaping, and is quitting again using it.

No, I did not imply you must come from a cigarette smoker background in order to reap the benefits of vaping while losing weight. You can just as much profit from this effect of nicotine as a non smoker, only you'd have to consider it moderately as it can lead to addiction.

Gotcha, sorry about the confusion. Ill probably try out one of those cheap pens and go from there whenever curiosity hits hard

Well you'd be surprised at how frequently people eat, much less than in six or more hours of interval. As you said yourself, if you did comply with hunger, you'd be "grazing" throughout the day, or even "feasting". Fasting until completion is just a less advanced form of fasting that is usually introduced in order to prepare for intermittent fasting or even OMAD.
I also followed the same path as you regarding getting acquainted with a sensation of hunger, and now I hardly ever notice it up until the 17 hour mark of my fasts.

I'd advise going for dessert flavored e-juices if you really want to kick the sugars/carbs to the curb, it's a really good substitute for a sweet snack when you musn't have one!

So true. ill be honest I used to hate myself for jogging whenever a cramp came up, but eventually kept at it. As far as character goes, I can see that being a thing because it really changes how you approach the next difficult task
>Used to smoke

Why so I picture you being a Brit punk?

I never claimed vaping caused those effects, I'm sure they were caused by dropping cigarettes. But I was responding to a poster considering taking up vaping for weight management, so I'm just saying the benefits of pure nicotine might be much smaller than you believe.
Also developing an addiction for something so easy as weight loss is utterly idiotic. Nicotine doesn't relax you, it makes you anxious and twitchy to get your next fix, which just brings you back to normal (i.e. the state you're in RIGHT NOW).

user here that brought up vaping

Based on my reading, I do know tHat nicotine causes hign blood pressure which causes that twitch you mentioned. Along with not being able to stay still and having to interrupt whatever you're doing to get a fix

To be fair this a lot better than g
Eating what you're not supposed to and risk getting diabetes

I am actually a french academic girl. Us french have a reputation for smoking and it is true. There is quite the social pressure in the academic field to develop this habit, mostly out of peer review pressure, the idea that it might convey a sense of importance to your character, or quite simply being chemically addicted to the thing. I only ever take my vape mod out with me when I go to grad school, and am greatly diminishing my cigarette consumption in the process of quitting again.

I must precise I did not say you said it, I simply pointed out it could be misconstrued that way. I am glad you did specify your point, it'll only make it clearer for anyone considering stopping smoking, or taking up vaping.
Also I agree with you on the case of nicotine addiction, though I must say that in my particular experience, being a smoker, it really is the lesser of two evils. As for a non smoker, I would not suggest vaping, only I would give up fairly the fact that it does help in weight loss, only so minorly as you stated, that it might not be worth the fact of developing an addiction.

Oh wow are you really from there? So Hows France?

Good luck kicking the habit for good heard its a bitch

France is meh, and I say that in being in one of the most sheltered, and high status social circles of the country. I am actually in the process of preparing to apply to PhD programs in the US and in London at the moment. I really want to leave the place, but I don't have too much high hopes either in going elsewhere. I am only looking forward to 24hr gyms in the US and also reasonable pricing.
Where are you from, user?

Been getting cramps.
Pretty sure not enough potassium.
How do I get that shit without fruit or potato?
Pls send help

dude, low potassium is the first thing you have to look out for when doing keto. Avocado has decent amount of potassium, and has the fatty content you need.

Thx, will try.
Better rev up that wallet tho, shits like a buck a piece here.

Please be in
PARIS
A
R
I
S

Well you must be smart or doing so,etching right with that Ph.D. Program thing you're getting for
I'm from unfortunately in California where political views create tensions etc

Je suis à Paris! Tu vas à quelle salle?

Also want did you mean by the sheltrered status thing? Are you planning on leaving due to what's been going on in Europe?

Yeah, I can't take the cuckoldry of "socialist" motherland anymore. I want a taste of the neoliberal capitalistic lands, and get a good chance at making my cosmopolitan dream happen. I just mean by that, that I am in position to have access to wealth and status if I ever want to oblige into becoming groomed for it by the academia, and also in private and public sectors. Professionnally I have career paths laid out for me, I just think I will do better with a PhD from the US or GB.

Neoness Châtelet
L'enfer sur terre mais ça me suffit!

Et toi?

Je vais m'inscrire ce week end à Basic Fit - j'irais à la salle de Tolbiac (avenue de choisy).
C'est vraiment la misère à Neoness Châtelet?
Perso, j'ai visité ma salle une fois avant de venir, le dimanche vers le début d'après midi pour jauger un peu sur une heure de pointe la quantité et qualité de population et je suis pas décue, côté muscu il y a pas trop de monde c'est surtout le coin cardio qui est bondé.
Enfin, à ce prix là (19,99 le mois), je vais pas me plaindre.
tu payes combien à Neoness? Aussi tu cherches un/une gym buddy pour faire de la muscu ou t'as déjà trouvé? Moi j'aimerais bien me faire un gym buddy quand je vais reprendre la muscu en salle.

Hmm I see didn't know France that bad

Good luck user