History of the balkans in one picture

history of the balkans in one picture

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Balkan_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Balkan_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

turks are rats indeed

>implying those 5 can walk together of the same sidewalk without stabbing each other

We can.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Balkan_War

KARA BOGA AND HIS SONS.

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Balkan_War
Balkans is at it's most peaceful when it singles out one country to gang bash.

Next gangbang will probably be against Albania or muslims in general.

am I retarded if I laughed after reading your post

>beautiful

bad bait

>bait

BALKANS COUNT IT OFF

>Turks doing anything for the Balkans
At least read Andrić or Selimović or something.

Can Bosniaks bribe with Rakija not to be genocided?

>rapebaby tries to act tough with Russian support
cute
Reminder that we can steamroll your rapebaby countries and build pyramids out of your skulls. Don't act so tough. We already bashed your inbred skulls in once. We can do it twice. I can easily beat the shit out of any Balkanrapebaby subhuman

t. urk

>has to go all the way to 14th century to find relevance
kek

Well, Bulgaria is a well known back stabber...

Who's your Shredder and Krang

>I'll post the wikipedia summary of one battle, that'll show them

Classic anatolian arab roach.

>muh Turks
The Ottomans came on the Balkans in the 14th century, plenty of shit happened before that.

Kek, what do you expect from turkic shits?

>all are non-human creatures

Seems right

>what are all the roads,bath houses, castles and other buildings built by the ottomans

I don't know mate,none of them exist

Yeah because savage slavshits destroyed most of them to remove 'turkish influences'

Ottomans mostly built mosques. But almost all of them were destroyed. And thats a good thing.

Yet people cry when turks destroy churches in asia minor

vae victis only applies to them it seems, fucking balkanites

I dont cry, and I'm from Balkans. Vae Victis. You kept your influence in today Bosnia, Albania and some areas in Serbia(Kosovo and Raska). But from the historical point of view, I dont think they can last long, because every surrounding country hates them.

>tries to act tough with Russian support
Rich coming from the Turk.

They did build shitload of infrastructure too, its not their fault that your ancestors were barbarians.

Oh I'm not a turk (nor a slav)myself but I found people from that area have a bad habit of crying when they are persecuted but have no problems when they are persecuting. Kudos to you to not being one of them

That's what the serbians thought untill NATO bombed them to hell and back.

>western power does everything in its power for muslims
Woah dude

You obviosly dont know what barbarian means. It means non-greek or non-roman person.

I'm actually proud how long we lasted against most powerful military in the world, without any help. You got to have huge balls to spit Americans in the face like that.

fpbp

>without any help.
Greece helped

There were some Greek and Russian volunteers yes, but officialy Greece and Russia did nothing.
Greece is part of NATO and Russia had huge problems in the 90s with Yeltsin in power.

better pic

Opera is superior to all of those.

Influence of the Turks was such that ex-Yu republics that were under them (Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina) still lag behind those which were under Austria (Slovenia and Croatia). Moreover, the things Turks "built" were built using local labour. Turks also halted advancement of the legal system, which persisted until the Empire started crumbling. The local population was heavily discriminated against, particularly in the previously mentioned legal questions. The saying "Kadija te tuži, kadija ti sudi" (the judge accuses you, the judge tries you) didn't just come about without reason. Much of the wealth was stolen through increasing rates of harač (since there was some theological problem with taxing muslims iirc), with same money not being invested proportionally back into the countries from which it was taken. Turks were a terrible thing for the Balkans.

BOGA

>>implying those 5 can walk together of the same sidewalk without the Albo and the turk mugging and stabbing the rest and then stabbing each other

ftfy

Are Serbs mentally deficient? Bulgaria declaring war after the Second Balkan war when they fought against each other, is somehow backstabbing, but Serbia attacking Bulgaria out of nowhere in 1885 without declaring war is not? Serbia did it first, and did it worst.

the Balkans hate us because of the OE though :(

>but Serbia attacking Bulgaria out of nowhere in 1885 without declaring war is not? Serbia did it first, and did it worst.
No war happens for no reason, the general consensus of countries surrounding Bulgaria viewed them as a threat, A-H prodded them on with territorial gains while Bulgaria was the last of the major Balkan countries to gain independance, they stuck out, sparking protests in Greece calling for war and concern in Serbia that they would be invaded, the Serbs used a minor border dispute as an excuse to hammer the nail into place.