Tell me it's going to be okay

Tell me it's going to be okay

You're the last person holding this shit. Just you and the whales. And the devs.

What shitcoin is that?

Not looking good so far
If it doesn't go up today I'm out

What is this piece of shit?

it's a long term hold, like chain link. if you're too impulsive, go buy some pump n dump shit coin like XLM

it's going to be okay

>You're the last person holding this shit. Just you and the whales. And the devs.
And (I think) 3 discord pump and dump groups that over-fudded and can't exit.

This place will be wojack central in about 3 weeks when this thing goes back up to ~15k sat and then down through 2k.

>shitcoin
>partnered with IBM and soon PayPal

Holding a shit load of odn and not remotely worried. This is going to make me rich.

Same, I got 4 staking rewards today. Feeling comfy.

Stop posting KTT smileys faggo

fight me nigga

You think any old shit coin would have memes this dank? You make me sick, user.

Devs

t. no-odn pajeet

no thanks nigga i gotta finish my mountain dew. maybe later

aight bet

It's going to be okay as long as you don't go chasing pumps like a faggot and lose your ass. ODN is solid.

Odn. Obsidian

Bought in at 2x current price, is there hope for me or should I just kms

Hodl

t̶̖̥̻̩̽͗͂ͪ̋ͦh̥̳ͮ̇ͯ̀͢i̶̭͇ͭ̌̌ͩ̑ͮ͑͟s͕̯̰̪̖̩̃͘ ͚͙͙̺̮͔̼̾ͫ̿ͨ̐̌ͮ͡͞i̢̺̞̪̼͖̯̭̫̿ͫ͟ş̧̤̜̠̮͚̦̣ͩ̾̈́̓̿̿͠ ͓̤̯̮̻̥̊̚͠l̵̸̖̪͔̰̤͚̦̐ͪͣ̀i̤̗̳̜̙̙ͭk̛͓̦̯͎̥̣̉̉̉͐̐͗͠͞e̷̗͕͕͇ͮ̽ͮ͞,̶͔̦̫̥̳͔͒̀͂̃̽͌ ̜̟̱̭̪̮̮ͤ̈͂̆̀̚ö̱̺͕̻̹̥̣͕̦ͧ͟n̞̬̮̏̄͛̚ͅe̢̙̼͔͔̞̬ͭ̏͜͡ ͈͕̘̺̂ͭ̐o̱̜̺͖̩̜̼̼͆ͭ͒͋͝͠f̯͚̘̯̥̝͈̃͊ͪ̌̌̿̕ ̨̩̺͂ͩm̞͂̂͐ŷ̜̯̗̟͚͕ͦ̿̒ͅ ̜͈̥̗͈̹͚͛ͣ̎̀͟͠f̝͔̰̘̟̬̭̞̆̈ͨ̍̒̃ͯͩ͞a̧͎͎̥̩̱ͫ̃͋̒̽ṽ̴̥̼̰̣̥̥̌͠ö̪̝̺̳̉r̵̨̦ͧ́i̷̭̮͚̖͎͍̗̬̒̑̂̐ͨ̈̀̿̐͢͡ͅt̼͚̰̼͈͓̣ͩ̑̾̾̇͘ͅe̘̥̯̻ͮ͋̆̉̀̚ ̷͖̮̖̤̃ͦ͑̊̂̕c̦͖̺̹̆͊̃ͩ͋ͤ̒͗̋͜ỏ̸̟̗̼̣̣̞̫̒ͨ͗ͨ͐ͮ̚̕î̡̼̳̫̣͝ǹ̵̯̝͉͇̩̬̳ͨͦ̍̐͂̄ͮs͚̳̱̝̻̞̰͑ͤ̿ͣ̑̒͊ͪ͛͡ͅ ̶̠͔̻̼̤̙̩̈́̎ͭ̓ͣͅt̯̬͎̜̪̩̞ͯ̈́̋̀͡o̭͈̐̌͆ ̘̙̞͌̓ͦͦ͊͋ͨd̗̻͖̥̘̞̪͉͐̓̄̈́ͩ̑̌́a̯̭͍͙͇̚ͅy̟ͣͧ͛͂͋ͫͅț̶̥̳̜̰̳̹̿̿̍͑̔͞r̨͎̜̩̄͆ͨa̯̬͉̥͈ͧ̍̒ͭ̏͠d͇̥̬̖͚̭̏͋̈̊̇͆͜e̡̛̞̺͇̖͆̋̊̊̚!̫͈̗̄͒̑ͨͤ͡ ̝͎̖̥̫̱͗͊̊́͘

Dude what the fuck it's only ben out less than 3 weeks try some patience. Check back in December. Ima screenshot this

i feel sick from this

lol I paid like 1 ETH to get that much at ICO

now thats worth what .01 btc i feel sick i dotn even want to check anymore

You bought the right thing at the wrong time. This is one of the newest platforms on the market with a very small market cap. Buying in at 50c wont matter when it's 5$ a coin. I expect big things.

everyone with a masternode is gonna shit there pants when this is $25 and they get a passive income of $500 per week just for staking