Natty or not?

Is LowTierGod juicing? He's not that big but he's really full at a low bf percentage. He's also known to rage quit at the drop of a hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqOdkjmfXJ0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably natty. Just good slave genetics. It's YouTube so every fucking faggot lies about natty status though so who knows.

Low-tier face

Achievable natty with a decent diet and consistent training.

Is he actually natty though? Who fucking knows

Looks natty to me

He's posted vials of test on his twitter before. Who knows if he doesn't run a low dose still.

please be troll. could you fatfucks for once in your life to drop even 12-13% bf??? he is not "really full" he looks just like a natural lifter should look at given bodyfat.

He talks about using test on his Facebook wall.

That too.

Well, don't you feel stupid?

Black Americans have a genetic advantage bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States

What is a "natty"?

Natty means natural, as in a person not using steroids or other performance enhancing drugs. Drug free athletes are called "natties" in bodybuilding circles.

Ah I see I'm a natty then, interesting thank you.

>Selective breeding between slaves with the aim of developing particular physical traits was extremely rare however,[3] as most slaves were unrestricted in their choice of sexual partners.[4]

>Ah I see I'm a natty then
I would have never guessed!

Yeah, but think about it, user. Who would be in demand on a buyer's market? Only the strongest slaves! From there, only the strongest and heartiest slaves would even survive the journey under terrible living conditions to America. The buying and transporting process alone was selective.

>didn't show legs
>squat video is him doing 2pl8

How the fuck have you not gone up when he's looked the same for like 5 years

I know right? How did you get a picture of me, you stalking me?

>you stalking me
Yes...

They picked the strong field slaves to breed, not the nerdy scrawny house slaves

You do the math

>slave genetics.
>Believing that evolution works on the incredibly small time scale of a few hundred years.

You white (i'm guessing?) cuck. Yes, some black people excel in BB physiques and feats of athleticism, but that's by no means a blanket distribution.

Get off your fat arse and work for the body you're so jealous of.

He admits to taking test and has mentioned using other steroids as well on his livestream.

>Just good slave genetics.
I do think there's something to this but it's greatly exaggerated. Something like 1 percent of the white population has elite genetics and maybe 2 to 3 percent of the American black population has equally great genetics for bodybuilding. The rest of blacks are just as genetically average to shit as average to shit tier whites, plus they have increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, etc.

>Believing that evolution works on the incredibly small time scale of a few hundred years.
Evolution, no. Eugenics, yes.

CALORIE THIEVEING

No. He seems as short sighted as the idiots that pin, no offense to wise guys that do it right

puuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhh

KIRBY

People vastly underestimate the amount of breeding you need to do to pull off population level changes. Salt sensitive hypertension was bred into the black population by the incredible mortality of the middle passage and farm work, after that slaves were valuable. You don't cull them, the average dumb ass slave master doesn't even know what traits he might be looking for, and there's constant intermingling of black and white genetics that would fuck up any breeding program. Racism was very different back in the day, the first plantation from Django represents it better than a lot of places do.

>the average dumb ass slave master doesn't even know what traits he might be looking for
What's there to figure out? You look for strong field hands and breed them with as many female slaves as possible.

>constant intermingling of black and white genetics that would fuck up any breeding program
That's why only 2 or 3 percent of American blacks have elite genetics. But it's still more than most nonblacks.

lowtierfaggot is the definition of roid rage
dude's masculinity is so fragile that he makes three different videos bitching about some dude that beat him at street fighter
his physique would be impressive if natty, though I highly doubt it is
not to mention, dude's got the dopiest fucking face ever, with some shit-tier facial hair to match