This was posted earlier on /pol/
>cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

Looks like not eating at all works wonders

yeah if youre 456lbs

and have a team monitoring you btw

most of you retards would prolly die on this

Not seeing a con here.

con is you could die but do it if you want

Is it even possible to go so long with no food? The longest I was ever able to this for was five consecutive days and nights, only occasionally taking a swig of water, and nothing more. I was not obese before that, maybe 192lb, and about 140lb after. One of the more worthwhile things I ever did in my life.

You lost 52 lbs by not eating for 5 days?

I suppose. I did not do the math when I wrote that post, but those numbers are accurate. Had I not done that, I unlikely would have ever lost enough weight to make any difference. Probably would have become obese, or at least overweight, if I was not already, that is. The most interesting thing about it all, to me, is that I did not ever gain it all back as rapidly as I had lost it all. I was under the impression that whenever one loses so much weight within a brief timespan, that it returns as quickly. Luckily that was not the case, and I have not gone anywhere near the weight that I was prior, since then, even with eating too much at times, and/or unhealthily, and drinking from glass cylindrical seas of toxicity, yummm. Sometimes depression has its silver lining, if you could find it.

Topkek

This post gave me eye cancer

And its impossible to lose 52 pounds in 5 weeks let alone 5 days

>I was not obese before that, maybe 192lb, and about 140lb after.

Did you amputate a leg?

Well, it did happen. You needn't believe it, of course. Where there's a will, there's a way. More like a lack of a will, to eat.

Yeah, castration. Amputated the pener by my physician's recommendation. They said it was much too heavy and would likely cause further health problems if unremoved.

1 kg of fat is 7500kcals.

TDEE is typically 2000-3000kcals.

Do those numbers add up?

You missed the joke.

Been doing intermittent fasting for 5 months now. Lower body fat, more muscle. Really, really good blood sugar levels. 20-24 hour fasts aren't that bad after you do them a few times. People look at me in disbelief when I bring up the notion of not having food for that long, shows how gluttonous society is.

It's more of anti-aging thing than getting gains.

So funny I forgot to laugh

My longest fast was 5 days also. Only drank water. I lost 15 pounds... So shut up with the stupid stories.

I've been doing for 3 months. It's really practical and easy to follow if you have the willpower. Doing the 16 hours fast everyday. It's piss easy tbhfam.

>tfw combining 20/4 with PSMF

y'all salty af 2bh

>This study suggests that the human body can adapt to total starvation for pro-longed periods of time
>as long as the subject is supplemented with vitamins, minerals, and of course water
wew