Anyone here bareback random bar sluts / chicks?

Anyone here bareback random bar sluts / chicks?

After years of using condoms, and not having raw sex since like 2013, I done goofed

>gotsa talking to this cute thicc woman, maybe low 20s-mid 20s
>end up at my place
>she climbs on top and we make out for 5-10 minutes
>she whispers in my ear "I give great blowjobs"
>she grabs my dick through my pants
>we take off some of our cloths and she is just wearing her panties and bra, me with just a t shirt
>she swings one leg over my head and sits on my face, she leans and starts sucking on the D
>hormones too powerful, I'm tongue deep in this chicks pussy and I only know her first name
>we 69 for maybe 10 minutes and she goes to her purse to grab a condom
>redflag is seen... this chick has condoms as an everyday carry apparently, but whatever I'll just wear it
>she puts the condom on the bed but just straddles me, my dick is laying flat while she proceeds to slide her wet camel toe over my dick repeatedly
>feels good
>she is working her way closer to the tip and her and I both know that if she keeps this up, my dick will slip inside her "accidentally"
>she is making eye contact as she is slowly working her way towards the tip, then just casually leans forward and puts my dick in raw
>haven't experienced just how good raw sex is until now, with a chick I barely know
>we have amazing sex, I creampie inside her and we fuck raw 4 more times
>she sleeps over... and then I hear a a noise
>it's he sound of my front door shutting
>she left and here I am like 16 hours later wondering if she just gave me an STD

how fucked am I ?
Wil I lose all my gains?

How will you name your child?

lil chad :)

Bruh.... for reals though

Hard to think rationally when the pussy is sliding raw on your dick

For the 30 minutes of crazy intense pleasure, I have hours of worry

How do I fight my hormones and think rationally when a chick is slowly sliding that dick in raw?

i dated a girl where I bought plan b every month
the stress is not worth it
i hope she's not pregnant, FUCKING RUN user

(run into my arms)

Hundreds of thousands of dollars for the rest of your life.

Damn dude. Fuck an STD...You should be worried about kids...I'd rather catch a case of gonorrhea then catch a case of kids.

holy shit kek
you're a deadbeat dad who has now made a low trash tier single degenerate mom and your kid is gonna grow up and absolute pathetic failure at life not knowing you at all as his mom won't allow him to see you either.
9 months from now you'll get a message
>He's 7ibs 5 oz and his name is James

>redflag is seen... this chick has condoms as an everyday carry

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

>fucking a club rat bareback
>cumming in her
>cumming in her several times

bruh...

fucked a tinder slut today

similar thing shes grinding on me and it slips inside her. bust in her
worried all night

OP.

did you even ask her if she was on the pill?

On no fap for a whole 1 day so far and won't have sex for a week

that story was hot af, tell more

I swear to God is this an american thing?

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums scared to death of STDs?

Not everyone has a fucking STD, I've never used a condom and never been infected unless you're fucking some druggy tramp you're probably fine

>an I fucked?
By a cutie thicc girl or a fatty, yeah
>will I lose my gains?
Almost definitely not.
When white people have random sex if they're not total criminals the worst you're likely to get is chlamydia, which is treatable through one mild short course of antibiotics and often displays no symptoms.

Yes it is.

What about when you have it and don't use it?

The dread is the fucking WORST. It doesn't go away for weeks and even then you occasionally think of it until like 4 months have passed. If you haven't heard from her by that point then you are probably fine. Bar sluts have abortions without batting an eyelid. The only problem is if she is looking to settle. But if she is below 25 and you aren't rich and famous you'll be fine.

This is someone's daughter

Jesus Christ that is terrifying

Also user, you probably don't have anything. I wonder why she let you cum inside though. I'd be more worries about having a baby with a club rat

Then you're a loser and you should kill yourself.

Just like me.

how's the netherworld, dead-senpai?

>fuck 4 times
>30 minutes
Can you grow up? Do you also just shit your pants? You came inside a fat girl. Your life is over

you're probably not fucked yet, but if this behavior continues you'll get into trouble sooner or later.

only stds you really gotta worry about are the ones that are permanent. I highly doubt she has HIV or Hepatitis C, herpes or hpv maybe but hpv is not that bad at all and herpes is manageable.

spend some time focusing on how you feel right now, what made you feel this way, and how you're going to avoid feeling this way in the future. don't let bitches dictate your actions and don't let a random slut make it harder for you to get a top-tier wife one day.

kek

i thought condoms were a meme

do people actually use condoms lmao

iv only ever used a condom once and only got 3 girls pregnant

A very cliche thing to say but "we avoid risks to make it safely to death"... If you come from a civilized part of the world, STDs aren't that common actually, and even if the person has something, you're not guaranteed to get it.

Kids are another thing though. That is a bit worrying, but if she's from the developed world (read Western Europe, not your backwater murica) then chances are she's on the pill, or has a spiral or some other weird trick (check out this weird trick to fuck sloots bareback...). If she's not on it, there is a chance that it's not the right time of the month for her to get preggers.

I've barebacked plenty of girls from tinder and bars and am yet to catch anything or make any pregnant. Obviously, that is not a reason to keep doing it because eventually something might happen. My point is that you should relax, plenty of people do it all the time.

American sex ed isn't about sex at all. It's a combo of STD scare mongering and quixotic abstinence avocation.

great, another non Veeky Forums related thread which is gonna end up with 30 anons that never talk to women saying "they're all sluts" and >tfw no pure girlfriend

fuck this place

>quixotic
I learned a new word today
Thanks user

I've had sex with 17 girls and gotten head from about a dozen more. I have never had an STD, it can be difficult to pass on if it is non-dormant or if there is no transmission of blood. The ones that are easy to catch and often treatable.

However I will warn you to avoid cumming inside of girls even if they are on the pill. I've came inside most of the girls I've banged and I just recently got the news that my fwb is pregnant (8 weeks). She is purely a fuckbuddy and I had no intention of anything serious with her and I am now in a really tough spot of either staying with a girl I don't really like for the sake of a child OR living my life for myself and paying child support.

Don't make the same mistake I did.

You're living in it. This is hell.

how do you know the kid is yours?

Have u considered the possibility it isn't yours?

The wifi's horrible, but I can still shitpost on Veeky Forums so it's okay.

I know Veeky Forums will say otherwise, but girls really don't want to fuck around with multiple guys at once, especially if you have game, are desirable and have a cool and fun lifestyle. This girl has been wanting to be more than fuckbuddies for a while, has talked about moving in together, introduced me to many of her friends and wanted me to go meet her family in her hometown (I denied).

My guess is that she stopped taking birth control so that she could get pregnant, knowing that I would always cum inside of her. I will get a paternity test done when the child is here, but without knowing the answer it doesn't dismiss the potential life choice I have to make.

She pushed that hard for commitment, and you still nutted inside her every time? Should've seen it coming m80

I'm not reading all that shit but I will say that I'm 32, have had sex with around 90 chicks and have only had the clap once for sure. Some chick said she had it another time so I went and got antibiotics just in case but didn't have any symptoms.

I probably have HPV but so does everyone else in the world so fuck it. No symptoms for that either.

I don't generally have one night stands, maybe that's why I've been lucky. Also I've literally left before sex multiple times if the pussy stank.

Make sure you go by your local hospital to get your shit checked.

> 90 chicks
> don't generally have one night stands

Wtf, do you have a harem or something

lmao this, what the fuck brah

I meant I don't fuck girls the night I meet them. Maybe like 10 times in my life.

Most I meet through friends and then we go out drinking the next weekend or next night or something. Other than serious girlfriends I'd say that I have sex with chicks at least 4-5 times. So I don't really consider that a one night stand.

And don't forget I'm old. I've been having sex for 16 years lol

Also I used to be a bartender and bouncer. Crazy pussy in college.

My advice,
Be there for your kid. Don't be a deadbeat dad, it hurts society more than you know. You fucked up, now pay the price.

Depending on what kind of girl this person is there's a certain level of trust that goes on when you bang raw. If she knows she has STDs and didn't tell you about it she's a skank and should never be talked to again.

Also watch out for the nutting inside situation. Either I'm pulling out or blasting inside if I've been with the girl a few times and I know she's on the pill.

OP In all honesty you should contact this person. Ask them if things are good because fuck having kids when you don't want one and fuck STDs.

fuck breh. been there

Dunno how to tell you to not worry about it. If you have her contact info, try to get her to take plan B or something
offer to pay for it if you have to.. $40 vs. 100,000's of dollars aint much

This, honestly.

Even if you're not gonna stay with the girl, try and be there for the kid. At least be friends with her so she won't rape your wallet. You might not even have to pay child support if you help her out enough.

Funny enough I barely ever used condoms. Ive not used condoms so much I have a hard time (kek) staying erect with one on. Slept with around 60 women at least half of them raw.

It was eventually a long term gf who gave me my first STD. It was hsv1, she had a cold sore and sucked my dick. I broke out with like 10 blisters on my cock. She never told me she had hsv1 or had a cold sore when we were dating.

Still pissed at her.

You don't have niggers like we do.

Don't forget that. They fuck the average up for fucking everything. STDs, obesity, crime etc.

So... 31 male here(i'm to old for /fit?)
I not extremely promiscuous but i would say the majority of women i have been with i have banged without a condom. There has been a couple where i wore a condom on the first few goes with them. I fucking hate condoms.
Only a handful of times i have taken a random home and i usually wear a condom but there has been a few times i have not because maybe i was to fucking hammered.

I might be shooting blanks, but i have a pretty strict pull out game. My last girlfriend of 5 years never was on the pill and i never got her pregnant.

I'm not scared of getting a girl pregnant, maybe when i was in my early 20s I was playing a foolish game but I'm financially stable now.

As for STDs. I say i'm not very promiscuous because I'm pretty cynical and consider most people degenerates. So i set a pretty decent bar for myself. I also don't bang as often as some of my friends.

Girl I am currently banging is my first online hookup. Turns out she's a lawyer. I kinda trust her, currently banging her without a condom.

Anons, if you have any doubt, wear a condom. Look at where you live. I don't live in some place like Detroit. The biggest STD scare i have heard about in my area was the Clap, buddy got it not long ago and he's all fixed up now.

>I probably have HPV but so does everyone else in the world so fuck it. No symptoms for that either.

90% of people have it entirely out of their system in 18 months so it's hardly an issue desu

basically everyone gets it at some point and then becomes immune to the strain in particular and there are only a few strains that ever really infect the genital area (unless you're enough of a dickhead to get the strain for regular cutaneous warts on your dick against all odds)

Why is it a redlfag for a sexually active woman to have condoms? She wants protection too. If you think that a woman who'd have sex with you that quick isn't having sex with guys in general you'd have to be dumb.

Also you are dumb for not putting on the condom.

Only Americans use johnnies

I bareback girls all the time. No problems, obviously, because STDs, are way exaggerated in school. Chances of you getting anything that's not just slightly annoying are low as fuck if you steer clear of total whores.

Done the exactly same shit except i snapped out of it after the 2nd thrust. Its unlikely shes preggers but you sure did fuck up good didnt you.. oh and the 2nd time i fucked up was this girl saying shes on the pill but that was the 3rd time we were fucking

You done goofed

I feel you bro.
> getting ripped with my buddies and decided to head out for some munchies.
> burrito.exe
> On the way we walk past the main bar in my town.
> Lined up cuz of "Thirsty Thursday"
> female friends see us from line and convince us to join them with promise of free booze.
> fuckit.jpg
> High wasted dancing with frinds.
> qt3.14 come over and grinds with me.
> wake up the next morning after fucking her 3 times.
> she leaves.
>no used condoms anywhere.
>been a year and a bit, but no baby
>thankgod.png
> no STD's
> never forget condoms now.

>I give great blowjobs
women being proud of sluttiness is crazy unattractive to me, is this true of

American by way of Italy here.

Americans tend to have more defined sexual roles and women who are overtly sexual tend to be the type that are easy and therefore more likely to carry an STD. If a woman carries around condoms she is subliminally giving off the message that there is a chance she will have casual sex with a stranger, which goes back to the previous sentence.

In Italy if the man didn't have condoms, you either didn't have sex or you went bare, it was very very unlikely that the woman (even if sexually active) would carry condoms with her. We had generally well-defined sexual roles too (like the americans, but moreso)

>is this true of
more people than just me?

I had sex with maybe a dozen of women but never came inside a single one. This and an actual threesome (I had foursome with hookers but it doesn't count) are my only sex goals

The only reason I find it unattractive is because she is basically saying "Other guys think I sucked their wieners good". Even if just a hook up, when a girl mentions fucking another dude or being sexual with another dude I am grossed out unless she is saying how I'm bigger or how I make her cum quicker/more times/stroking my ego/etc.

Chad pls go

We're all gonna make it

why the fuck NOT get an abortion and a DNA-test?

I always play the sex lottery

Not sure how I feel about this thread. I'm paranoid as fuck about kids and STD's. Probably my sister's fault for convincing me I had AIDS when I was 10.

I"ve done bareback like 2 dozen times in my life with 4 girls. Twice with girlfriends, twice with one night stands.

Regretted the fuck out of the one night stands though. Worst part was both were super chill about getting Plan B. Massive fuck up on my part.

I could never do bareback on a regular basis even if it does feel better.

>implying that because it's partially his fault he should pa the FULL price

fuck feminazi scumbag kys literally

I got an STD from getting a handy from a barslut after she was playing DJ clit hero while making out. Condoms always.

>leftards just want to be coddled and refuse to take responsibility for their conduct baka
>hahaha he actualy wants to raise his child because he relied on coitus interruptus what a cuck KEK!

>be you (retarded)

kys

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

This

I fuck hookers without a c all the time. I am not proud of this, but so far nothing happened to me.

It's your dick or her dick? You slide it inside her in your terms, degenerate promiscuous faggot

Totally. I was always surprised how batshit crazy all the Americans here go over genital herpes, when it isn't considered a serious STD or much of an issue really in Europe.

>I probably have HPV but so does everyone else in the world so fuck it. No symptoms for that either.

This really.

Either I'm on the wrong board or that is an interesting workout routine.

There was no talk about just taking a morning after pill? You can get those easily in pharmacies in Germany or Switzerland. Are they restricted or prescription only in the land of the free?

>worrying about an std
>not the 18 years of child support youll be paying
This is why you make bad decisions. Fix your priorities

for the wages of sin is death

Do average males have that much sex or this is just internet exaggeration? I'm 21 have only been with one girl and it's been a year since the last time I fucked.

OP you need to start writing romance novels or love scenes or some shit because that was fucking cash

Average lifetime partners for straight males is like 9 or something.

average lifetime partners for women in sweden is 50

A kid knows when it wasn't wanted by either of the parties. Suggest an abortion or stress how with a DNA test you'll pay only child support but won't be there to raise it.

Protip it isn't "doing the right thing" to attempt to be anything else than the fwb you were.

call her, ask her if she took plan b, is on the pill and stuff. ask her if she is clean. do all of that POLITELY.

take STD tests today and again in 6 months

>america
>sex ed

the fact she had a condom with her is not a red flag you fucking idiot
the fact she did bareback with a guy she barely knew is. that means she does that with tons of other guys and you slipped your dick in her too. you a dumbass mothafucka.

now do what I said and being worried won't make your sperm not reach her eggs or make you not get a STD. chill out.

>call the girl whose full name I don't know

Real smart there kid

then you are dumber than I thought

lol something inst adding up

hahaha faggot enjoy your std and bastard child you fucking loser

this is exactly what you deserve

>considering being there for the lil man

I respect you user.

>taking responsibility for your choices isnt doing the right thing
>pressuring a girl into killing her child so you dont have to take part in its life is the right thing

>being alright with having genital herpes
You've outed yourself as a degenerate.

>degenerate promiscuous faggot

This

You act like a slut with no self control, what the fuck do you expect you to happen?

>tfw you can never cum with a chick because of nerves/deathgrip

>tfw no pure girlfriend
>tfw no hymen, no diamond
When will I get one, user? When?

They're not hard to find. Where do you look?

This You're making me feel like a real Brad right now, bro.
C H A D > brad

>tfw a couple years ago I started masturbating by edging for hours and then furiously matsurbating for about 20 seconds

I now cum in about 20 seconds during sex too. Hooray!

>"I give great blowjobs"

ALWAYS A LIE

FIRST RED FLAG RIGHT HERE OP, SHE MARKED HERSELF AS A LIAR AND DECEIVER

ENJOY YOUR BASTARD

Condoms are for pussies, I've cummed inside hundreds of times and no pregnancies yet.

I fuck men tho.