NO ALCOHOL MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

I thought most people grew out of it after uni desu

never

then again also never done anything risky in muh life

I drink a lil whiskey errday
If I'm working out my body I drink about 1-2 shots
If I'm working out my mental I drink about 2-3

Some days I don't drink, those are rare, and I have to drink a lot of water

it works so far, I use to drink 4-5 shots a day just because. Nowadays I am more purposeful

Does anyone just like to chill with a few beers at the weekend? How much does this hurt your gains?

You sound borderline alcoholic, be careful

thanks user i won't drink tomorrow since I have a 12 hour workday and I'll see what happens

>tfw that first post workout beer

I wish I had a reason to

I've never drank in my life, is it worth it to try a beer? does it actually relax you and help in any way?

this the problem is, that beer drinking is seen as the main cultural trait in my homecountry and that I love it. I love beer for the taste and refreshment. I don't even like beers with too much alcohol, I prefer light beers up to 4% vol., however still this is the thing that fucks up my lifestyle the most probably

how the hell is drinking (moderately) risky?

i might get dizzy

hardcore abstainers that try alcohol might turn up in the worst alcoholics because they suddenly discover all the amazing feels, easy with that

wow, that's like almost killing yourself, right?

i dont like feeling dizzy

Rarely. I drank twice last year. In August during my sister's wedding reception & on Christmas eve.

Used to drink pretty much everyday when I was in my early to mid 20s. Got sick of it.

little bit of drinking might cure you of that negativism, user

Once or twice a week 8 months of the year, closer to once a month when I'm cutting.

Used to drink a LOT when I was a piece of shit before I started going to the gym. To be honest beer is probably one of the reasons I managed to make it to overweight.

Now I don't drink anything during the week, and on friday + saturday night I have about 4 over the course of the evening. Usually a couple of gin and tonics and a couple of drams. It is much better this way, no ill effects the next day, and I can afford to buy much nicer alcohol and really enjoy it. I don't really go on nights out any more, but when I do it is usually a couple of pints. Past all that now really. Dates are a different story, but they don't happen often so i'm not worried about it

Glass of wine every night, feels good man.

>Does anyone just like to chill with a few beers at the weekend?

Half of mankind mate, what kind of question is that?

lord almighty that feel
> Australian summer
> mfw that cold pint going down after a long sweaty session at gym

>used to drink 4 or 5 ice cold beers when I got in from work in the hot ass Georgia sun every day
>go on a cut
>Stay away from them even though I still have like 18 of those little bastards in my fridge calling my name
Sucks, man.

i quit drinkin this year feelsgoodman

I was drinking a case of beer during the week and another between Friday and Saturday nights and during football on Sunday. Decided I was tired of being a fat shit and cut out the beer. Now I just have two to three glasses of scotch on Friday and Saturday nights. Really helped my weightloss and also makes me feel like I have a touch of class.

> try nodrink for 2017
> a month in and realise how fucking boring shit is if i don't have a good drink once or twice a week

you rack a disspriin!

desu i find it easier when i study

this fucking holiday between the end of last semester and the start of this fucking kills me with boredom

switch to sips my dude

I STARTED FUCKING SIPPING YOU CUNT THEN I COULDN'T STOP

you could start smoking dank kush or vaping

I'm with you man, I'm 6 weeks in (on cycle so no booze) and it's super boring. Miss my beer.

4 times a week probably, get smashed 2 of them

nah, just skip to crack immediately

Don't drink. All I drink is water or coffee

you will never stop sippin

That pic should say shit under all drinks that aren't coffee and tea

>been depressed for about a year
>this week ill have about 7 drinks after work at home by myself
>im just so bored and this helps with that some
>trying to break the cycle

> he doesnt sip

Be very very careful. Addiction is addiction no matter how socially acceptable the substance you are addicted to is.

>everyday
>It's weird too because it doesn't affect me like it used too(anxiety, withdrawals)
>also bulkin so I justify it
>work manual labor 50% of the time and do hiking on weekends to balance the intense caloric surplus
>also on my 3rd week of ligandrol/mk677
>dont seem to be getting fat per say although Im sure there is accumulated fat
>jeans still fit and shirts are going to need to go up a size soon which sucks cause I just ordered like 300$ worth of tshirts
>6'1" gone from around 205 to 225 and all my main lifts have gone up my 10 lbs 15 in some cases
>cant do as many pull-ups/chin-ups obv as I used to cause of the weight gain, but the stretch in my arms/lats is a lot more strong
>can still do hanging leg raises
>ppl at work commenting that I'm getting a lot bigger
>couple dudes through the grapevine say Im using gear apparently

honestly I'm just worried about getting cancer or something so I'm gonna taper down on the beer and liquor.

Dane bro?

never.
Ruins gains
>inb4 some faggot posts blogpost answer. It's literally poison you cucks

Drink twice a week on the weekends for a total of 40-50 beers a week

This. Moderation is key. Nothing bad will happen if you drink casually

I've been a bartender for 7 years.

You have no idea how frustrating trying to get fit is.

Bet youre the funnest at parties, user.

The only people that ever dog someone for not drinking are hopeless alcoholics.

Basically me minus the drank

>40-50 beers

It's really not that much. I'll let you know I have a stressful life.

You also have a deadly life my dude.

Keep judging because I drink a few beers every now and then. I bet you're just a bitter autist

>a few
I feel like I'm getting gaslighted.

I don't, it tastes like shit and the only reason I used to drink was to get drunk and it always resulted in hangovers

Once in a while. I gotta 5 gal keg of homebrew in my fridge right now ;)

I was in a fraternity and i weigh 240 pounds and ima slav. I need at least 10 to get a buzz another 10 to get a euphoria then a night cap.

You are a fucking pansy lol

Holy fuck you look good, probably way better than anyone else in this thread... 2 30 racks a week though. Christ you are a beast.

never anymore.

I was buying groceries and I was in the beer aisle and I remembered I didn't drink so I left without buying any

felt good.

Used to drink at least a beer every day. One two or three nights a week I would get blackout drunk.

Just finished my first week sober, feels pretty good.

Used to be every weekend or every other weekend.
Right now I don't have time to drink due to school.

Good luck having a social life if you don't drink lmao

Americans have really low cutoffs for alcoholicism

In the uk it's not at all unusual to drink 5 or 6 beers after work every day and to get properly (20+) drunk on weekends

No its not Americans, those two are just pussies

Nah dude be honest there are a lot of teetotalers here. It's part of our puritanical culture. Not saying I agree with it but the difference between here and Europe is noticeable.

Guess I've just managed to surround myself with drinkers then

>dealing with your problems instead of drinking them away

burbs of a feader XDXDXDXD

Good on you. My maternal grandfather was a bartender and my father's family are hard drinking Catholics. My gfs parents are teetotalers....And I have a legit passion for all things booze related.

One beer every weekend or following weekend. Since I'm self conscious about my gains I try to get the dark beers or ambers.

IPAs are disgusting.

Not all of em. Just most of em. Depends mostly on your hop varietal. Mosaic and citra are where it's at. Cluster and cascade can eat my dick.

If you abuse it, sure. But it won't do any harm in moderation.

This describes me exactly. I don't drink at all during the week and only have a couple at the weekend. Feel a lot better for it, wish I had done this years ago.

Jokes on you I drink all the time and don't have one.

10 cans beer
100 ounces
EVERY SINGLE DAY
>Wish I had the character to quit

This is 3 years ago.

Many such cases !

>I play HALO when drinking. And look at myself in the mirror. not gay.

>socializing

>dont drink
>sit completely quiet on my own
>dont have any motivation to talk to people
>only thing I can think of is getting home or getting a drink

>drink
>become a cliche
>basically the life of the party among my introverted friends
>talk to everyone
>the one who gets people to do shit instead of just sitting around and talking rubbish at a party
>take everything as a joke etc
So basically for the last five years I've been consistently drunk every time I met up with my main group of friends. Fuck, they must think I'm an alcoholic and be annoyed as hell with me.

Anyway, I'm going out to stay at their place again this weekend and I've already procured my drinks for the occasion. I know its not healthy though, so what are the alternatives? I'm considering MDMA even or something like that. At least it would save me from the bloated feeling after drinking too much.

I wish I could say I only drink when socializing, though. I sometimes go through those phases where I drink a lot for a few weeks or months in a row, then stop again for months. I guess I have a problem.

I quit drinking for three main reasons: i got sick of how much money i spent, i got sick of how much time i spent drinking, and i am a legitimate alcoholic. I'm very fortunate to not have let the addiction carry me too deep, I'm only 26 and grateful I got out. But it sucks. Because i know i can't drink at all. Not even once a week or on a special occasion. Because if i make an excuse once, i will make it again the next day and ill be back to spending 50-100 a night, feeling like shit every day and i won't have time to do anything fun besides drink. Last time i told myself "don't worry man you can have the one drink, you can control it" i didn't get off the wagon for 6 months. Call it lack of self control if you want but my chemical dependence on alcohol will literally affect my decision making in a way i can't control.

Those who said not drinking was boring, try and find hobbies to fill your days. On a typical day off ill do my usual cooking breakfast and working out then some vidya, maybe get together with friends and play some board games, watch a movie, go on a hike, go on a drive, idk anything.

I honestly think waaaaay more people are legitimate alcoholics than who actually admit it because whatever aspirations they might have for their lives, alcohol is more important. A functional alcoholic is still an alcoholic and you won't stay functional forever.