27 Stomach PUNCHES

Kid shows strong gut: youtube.com/watch?v=NhJ8XrBad7k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPa8bQ3Urn0
youtube.com/watch?v=KSIoHp97kSg
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2138447455&feature=iv&src_vid=NhJ8XrBad7k&v=fBdpIED2-ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

27 STOMACH PUNCHES

check out this one op. they jump on his stomach

youtube.com/watch?v=bPa8bQ3Urn0

cool

Pretty easy when you have a strong core desu.

No its not easy, try getting hit in one spot 27 times, see how it feels and the bruising the next month.

Why aren't his intestines a gooey mass coming out of his asshole afterwards?

this guy has unlocked...EXTREME POWER.
VERY incredible video thanks you

Enjoy your internal bleeding.

ur a pussy lmao

I wanna see you try it

He won't get internal bleeding because he have very strong core, he will just have horrendous bruising for a whole month.

not really

nigga i do it all the time in muay thai

Look if one of the guy's punches doesn't make the dude flinch then 27 won't do anything either.

wft this thread it's like youtube comments i dont know where am i anymore

Just an Average Bulgarian.

these guys are all fucking prepping for it. I want to see them get punched in the gut unexpectedly.

HGOLY SHIT HE'S GETTIN HIT WITH GLOVES ON HE MUST BE HARDCORE AS FUCK

my nigga

бaхти, тoя e мнoгo здpaв бe

Getting hit in the stomach is easy, try getting hit in the balls and standing up
youtube.com/watch?v=KSIoHp97kSg

gloves are really made for protecting your hands than the other dudes body.

amazing

Rofl, wtf is this shit, the guy in the video gets hit with bare hands, 20 more times then you and hes standing like a tree, you don't prove anything,, with the gloves its 1000 times more eaasily.

Now have them do it on his ribcage. See how quick he is to get up from that

are you a fucking autist?

30 BENDS

Is this what passes for entertainment in Russia?

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2138447455&feature=iv&src_vid=NhJ8XrBad7k&v=fBdpIED2-ok

What entertainment, you can clearly read the title and description, the kid shows SHAOLIN IRON BODY!

>punches straight to the abs
>not the liver, the diaphragm, the ribs or the kidneys
>puncher is chickenwinging his elbow out like a retard on half the punches (but at least he's actually turning his hips into it, I'll give him that)
This is only impressive to people who haven't trained boxing, Kyokushin or Muay Thai. It's just basic body conditioning. Post the vid where he's the heavy bag for the resident pro's liver kick practice session. Or gets 20+ minutes of body shots after getting a medicine ball slammed into his gut for a half hour after an hour of cardio.

Yea right