Gf been training ass everyday for past 1.5 years and this is all she achieved. Obv bad genetics

Gf been training ass everyday for past 1.5 years and this is all she achieved. Obv bad genetics.

Any tips on how to bring out dat ass?

The best way to bring out her ass is to put his tendies outside so he will stop shitpostin on web forums

What?

squat more weight, eat better

She cant squat because her legs swole up like crazy, looks like tumors so not an option

>ob bad genetics
no she's just retarded and doesn't know how to train
hip thrusts

looks like you gf has gone to the gym to get her ass trained internally for the past 1,5 years and hasn't done a single excercise to actually train her ass

Nah her genetics are bad she has fat on her lower back and upper hamstrings which makes ass look smaller. Also she has 0 hips, like her shoulders ade twice as wide as hips

Give up

>1.5 years
>no squats

wat

>Nah her genetics are bad she has fat on her lower back and upper hamstrings which makes ass look smaller.
That's not how that works.

I have no hips but my ass is a masterpiece purely from squats, lunges and the occasional deadlift.

Lunges, squats and weighted hip thrusts in that order.

Sure you're not dating a tranny?

Also just from that pic it's quite clear she's doing tiny weights or not squatting properly

tell her to deadlift more and squat more

Yea i guess i should just leave her because i get mad when i see girls that have never touched a weight in their life and eat out shit food every day look twice as better than my gf. I would give my left nut for gf with hips.

I guess if you have no hips no matter how good your ass will be it just wont cut it

Show it

Pics plz

So what's her routine?

>fiance has a poor diet and doesn't exercise, has difficulty doing bodyweight squats
>Has a perfect, large and firm ass and hips that I can't keep my hands off of
>Mfw she likes wearing tight pajama pants with no underwear

Have her fuck black guys from the gym while you wear a chastity belt and watch. Guaranteed ass improvement famalam

Pics you lying fuck

fiancé is a man senpai.
>implying

There is homo involved but not the man kind, kohai.

Unless they're deep pause squats / box squats, back squats are not the best lift to build up the glutes.

OP you need to pick lifts that build up the posterior chain. Not just conventional deadlifts either. Have her do stiff-legged deadlifts, deep pause squats, hyper extensions, and barbell hip thrusts. These are all good glute building exercises.

It took her 1.5 years to learn to arch her back?

put it in her ass

legitimately keked

No, she doesn't know how to train. Anytime someone says "squatting is not an option" and have no injury, it's because they're stupid.

Heh