What do you guys think of this guy?

I used to like Students aesthetic a lot before, I'm still using his PPL routine.. but lately I've been seeing all these post with videos saying he is living the dream , buying expensive shoes , traveling, cars ... I never saw Scobby do that shit.

>living the dream , buying expensive shoes

lel

this. the fuck is wrong with peoples priorities?

His fridge core looks like shit. If he was going for max size, may look less terrible. Having those core genetics and trying to be lean isn't working

He's based. Gives good advice and is doing very well for himself at only 21 years old.

>the dream
>expensive shoes

Brian's videos have got a lot better thanks to A Wheel's camera skills.

Samefag

Do you even know how to spot a samefag? It clearly isn't the case here.

>you'll never live the dream and buy expensive shoes
Why even bother?

>Living the dream
>Dutch

Can't be true. Our country is getting shittier by the day. Hes doing fine in a crumbling country

I don't understand all these youtube guys do they spend all their money on cars? Wouldn't it be better to save the money?

Youtube will last forever and with that rich work experience even if they retire they can get a job starting at 100k :')

TFW I'm nowhere near as fit as him but my v is already starting to show cuz genes and insertions and shit.

I think he's alright. Don't give a shit about the day in the life type videos he does, but good fitness advice and I saw solid results from his upper/lower PHUL routine he posted. One of the better YouTube fitness guys.

He literally has no legs tho

nice bod.
skinny shoulders.
bad hair.
earrings ? barf.
no legs.
invisible when sideways.
not for me.

>nothing but a peanut.

?? they seem proportionate

To get that physique you can really do whatever the fuck you want.

Why does this bother you?

>living the dream

not with those pecs he's not

lol finally someone who realizes career youtubers are gona be broke and jobless once people lose interest in their channel

they're tight but not bulbous.
he has fine shape and symmetry, but no sideways thick ness... a la Kai Greene.

credit for miserable diet and cardio... no credit for ego driven things.

>with God all things are possible.

they're proportional in that they're the same size as his arms

>angled clavicles
>wide hips
>high lats
>ugly face
he doesn't have the genetics to be skipping leg day tbqf

can anyone post any tuts for body like this? lanklet here what kind if exercises will give me this bod, nit more little but less is also ok

this guy's physique isn't achievable naturally

If you're asking this question then you should look to starting compound lifts with barbells in addition to some diet information.

thanks

How come PPL'ers still suffer from shit traps and delts?

>being that lean
>waist still that wide
This guy lost the genetic lottery. RIP