Everyones freaking out over 15-20% gains?

everyones freaking out over 15-20% gains?

what the fuck?

get back in BTC RIGHT NOW, this isn't going to end well for alts

You bought at $6000, didn’t you?

lmao BTC is dead. Get the fuck over it.

Your shitty coin is going back to $3000.

>BTC goes down 7%
>alt goes up 10%
Enjoy your three percent faggot

There were no gains. Everone is looking at shitoin/BTC charts. BTC is crashing, so everything looks like its going up, but they're all flat in relation to USD

link is mooning in relation to USD

NEO went up $4, ARK up $0.30 many other coins up in fiat

Robots know that and adjust the prices accordingly.

No most coins mooned in relation to USD. You're wrong.

It's up 11% relative to BTC, up 4% relative to USD. Up 4% brought it to where it was 4 days ago.

holding over 100k usd worth of NEO, ETH, and NXS
feels good man

>up 3% is mooning
wew

>3% is mooning
lmao cryptotolders

The age of Bitcoin is over. Alts will become the new king.

D E L U D E D BITCOINERS

holy shit you fool

satoshi is all that matters. one day when bitcoin is worth 1 million each, youll be sorry

maybe in 200 years from now.
in the meanwhile let me do my margin trading quietly

>P-Please buy my bags anons...
>Please....

There are many, many newfags on Veeky Forums who don't understand that the game is to acquire BTC, and that alts are merely a means to that end. Smart players sold their BTC for alts right before the fork, rode the pump, then traded back for BTC as it dipped. They now have more BTC than they started the day with, and that makes them winners. People holding alts expecting them to pump more right now are merely holding bags disguised as opportunities. Gradually they'll begin to realize this, and most will try to sell. The charts will return to more-or-less what they were before the fork, and those few who played the game correctly will have more BTC than they started.

To all the newfags out there who thought they knew the game: you're welcome.

lol is this a joke?

does bait taste delicious?

this.

Wrong, the goal is to acquire more fiat.

minister, you satoshi

Sweet summer child.

sweet neet

You'll learn the truth of what I wrote eventually. Until then, your hubris will cost you in lost opportunities. We've all been there at some point.

I agree with you completely - the end goal is more fiat. The easiest path to that goal is through acquiring more and more BTC.

Wait until bitcoin goes into another bear cycle and all of the satoshis you gained were for naught

The established goal is to acquire 21 Bitcoins. That's where the new aristocracy begins. Anything beyond that is but a dividend of forethought.

I don't live in a country where its currency is nearly worthless. If fiat in 1st World countries collapses, the world is already over.

fag

>he thinks that "15-20%" is the ceiling

stay poor user