>tfw that's me

...how would you even learn that

>gym's showers are stall
>small gap at the floor of each stall
>water on the tiles reflects like a mirror
>mfw accidentally caught eye contact at least once/showering session
my gym makes me want to kill me

Me

Don't know that feel. Everyone is a dicklet to me. I had straight G niggaz openly hit on me in the showers because of my 7" flaccid dick which was pretty fucking weird.

>tfw 3 inches soft, 7.5 hard

the look on girls faces is fucking JUUUUICY

No joke me to srs

2 inch to 7.5x6.2 fellow grower here. can confirm, best feeling ever

>tfw 1 inch soft, 4.2 hard.

are you me?

Doesnt your dick get all tight whenever you workout since youre moving so much? Im 7 inches and mine does. Wtfff

yeah, if anyone pulled my pants down when I was running or lifting they'd think I have babydick. bad bloodflow maybe

I think it's more of that when you're working out, blood is being ushered to the muscles. Your dick doesn't need it, but your quads, calves, hamstrings, etc, do.

Not to say that I haven't gotten a hard-on while working out before. I think it's all randomish. Sometimes, as I said, I get a random fucking boner and it's like I have a nightstick in my pants ready to beat someone to death, when other times I have a shrimp.

Me

I'm 7.5 and thick as fuck and guys openly compliment my cock in the showers/changing room. Weird as fuck.

I once got caught masturbating in the gym shower and the guy just kept watching as I finished. Didn't say anything, just stared and when I came we made eye contact, he smiled and nodded, then went about his business. No homo right?

What the fuck

The stories posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Same her bruh 7.2 tho but still the look is it mane.

>Didn't say anything, just stared and when I came we made eye contact, he smiled and nodded

>when you see a fucking meat gazer in the locker room

>Stop sexually harassing me!

Guys, just trim your hair and keep it tidy. You'll make a mountain out of that mole hill.

And the sad reality is most dicks are average size, most are growers not showers, and you have a million other things to offer a girl other than the size of your penis. So buck up, hit the shower and don't feel ashamed.

Are you me?

2.5 inch soft 7 inch hard as well brother

it's a battle

>when there is cum on the bench in small room between showers and changing rooms

>all this dick talk and no pics
why

holy shit

I thought I was the only one

I mean if I were him I would have helped idk no homo though

mine grows from 1 1/2 inch flaccid to 7 inches so that doesnt really count

Need you ask?

>7 inch shower
must suck

>Tfw I'm not alone
How do women react?
Virgin here, have turned down free sex multiple times cause I didn't want to see their reaction.

Breh
I'm 5.5 flaccid and pretty thick
7 hard

>Got reported a few months ago for having "Being aroused in the locker room"
>had to explain to female director and two male staff that I didn't have a hardon and my dick is just like that.
>They let me keep membership.
>Somehow word got around and for a few weeks gym sloots always interrupt ing my workout.
>highfive from one random dude.

Now I just shower at work.

Mfw when barely not even full 6 inches and I'm almost sure that this is a factor that doesn't let me find a stable sexual partner.

Sometimes I question myself if it's even worth trying.

>that one guy who comes out of the shower in his underwear already

>Tfw I am that guy

>In the gym shower
>old guys that hang in the sauna all day come in
>most have microdicks
>one of them has a huge thicc dong hanging almost to the fucking floor it seems

hahahahahaha I'm fucking dead tbqhwyf

Why are you staring at his dick, man?

>1 inch soft
>gonad bigger than it
>hard mode= 4.8

almost made it...

>implying I'd use the gym showers

I don't even have a dick and then BAM! 9 inches out of nowhere

>think I am a dicklet soft
>actually measure now
>9.5x12cm
wew lads

guess it just looks small because I'm 115kg

>6cms soft, 17cm hard
Suck my dick you Dicklet Bastard

why is it forbidden to have a boner in the shower? it just happens... It would be different if you were to actively show it people or dongcopter or so, but just having an erection?

Dont expect your Dicks to grow 6cms to have the minimum for a satisfying dick, you are probably 13cms at best

It is actually 19x16cm at full mast. Though I rarely hit that unless I'm with a girl

>tfw 23cm hard and 24cm soft

Feels good man

>bums using the gym showers

Let's all talk about our penises and how big they are flaccid and erect.

Damn, you guys are way ahead of me.

Fags

What the fuck user.
I'm less than 5.5 and have a girlfriend for 7 years that complains sometimes it's too big for her.
It's all in the usage + confidence. Anything beyond 4 inches will work, fuck these guys who made you think it's your main issue

Well she's 5'1" so it is still debatable, but don't worry about it

last I checked I was like 4.5" round, 5.5" long. How do you effectively measure how big your penis is though? I know for girth you use the fattest point, but for length do you start on the bottom above your balls, or on the top under your pubes, or what?

Also is it true that you can see dick gains by losing body fat? Because I'm still about 45 pounds from my goal weight but I kind of feel like my dick has gotten bigger. Is it all in my head or is there a truth behind this?

>1 inch soft
>6.5 inches hard
THE REACTION IS THE REAL REWARD

Wat

>tfw I'm a 3x grower but only because I go from 2 inches to 6.5

Stay pure.

Same here desu

>not showering with clothes on

>big when soft
>still a grower
It's like Christmas
Just goes and goes

Not showering while in your car to save time one the way home to get that post workout feast

Wow look at all of these people with 7+ inch penis

I'm 6'2'' and my dick is 6"

Feel with me bros

Measure from the side, and yes you can make it look bigger by losing the fupa. Shove the ruler into the fat there to see how much you could gain.

T-thanks

Best post right here

How do you even know how your soft dick looks like mine is always different when I look. Hard is 18cm 7 inches.

they don't actually have 7+
e-statting

7 is the go-to number for people who want to lie without seeming outrageous.

>7
>5'5
Grass is always greener

tfw i actually do have an 8 inch benis :^)
stay mirin dicklet

Made up story is made up.

>6'1
>can just barely get to 6 inches when 110% erect
iktf

here.
Most women I've been with didn't care at all that it was a grower. Size only counts when your dick is hard.

One time I've talked to some girls about this, they mostly had fun with the surprise kek.

you shoulda gone in for the succ

>when you volunteer at a local food distribution church where the priest shows you pictures of his dog and a random pic of (presumably his) dick appears
>our faces when both try to pretend it didn't happen and try to keep talking about his dog

Sometimes I look down at my 7 inch pencil peen and feel bad, I'm truly grateful people like you exist to make me feel better about myself.

It averages out that between them all they have an average dick length.

>tfw actually 7 inches on the nose
>tfw dicklets always e-stat to 7 inches
>tfw nobody ever believes me

it's like claiming exactly 6ft tall

wait how can people be 1 inch soft?

How is every nerd on this site 6' > and 7in >. That puts you guys in the 90% percentile of all males. I doubt those men would be here.

fucking same
I'm audibly REEEEEing at these +5 inch faggots

I'm 4 flaccid and 7 hard
Girls reactions ahahahaha

>I doubt those men would be here.

you act like all larger than average dicked men are going to be alphas and go getters in life. and it's simple, those who have a big dick are more inclined to come into these threads and post. of course some might be lying as well, but it's more sensible that of the hundreds of people that saw this thread in the catalog, the ones with big dicks clicked on it and made a reply so they can talk to anonymous strangers about their big dick.

>tfw black guys' flaccid cocks are bigger than your erect cock

They didn't care it was only 4 inches?

Tfw 12 inches flaccid.

>he doesn't know what a grower and shower is

hah!! did you come here to talk about your big dick? haha i'm not gay or anything i was just curious you know lol. but seriously do you have fat juicy cock? hehe ;X let me know bro.

>tfw black guys hardest dick state is only a half chub for any normal human