Rank these physiques. Also Wrestling Goal Body Thread

Rank these physiques. Also Wrestling Goal Body Thread.

Warrior had a really good physique.

Even the big show looked great before he was an obese piece of shit (which was like, his first 3 years in the business).

>average PG era WWE "superstar"

step aside, punks

>Not posting the best wrestler alive

In order of greatest to worst

1) Warrior
2) Triple H
3) Ric Rude
4) Scott Steiner

Rude was top heavy but still looked really good. Steiner just looked like a bloated freak in the same vein as Dave Palumbo back in his NPC days. With that said, Scott looked really good back in the early 90s.

And my wrestling goal body would be Steve Blackman's physique. Guy was yoked and still is. Claims to be natty since 1988 which is doubtful but whatever. He looked like a cartoon character at his biggest.

Finn is natty goal body desu.

>tfw he still isnt back and we have to look as obese fucks like joe and owens

1. fags
2. fags
3. fags

>none of it looks good.

I'm sure hes mostly natty now but you know he was pilled to the gills for years in njpw right?

I sort of feel bad Kurt got old before UFC took off. He probably could have been a badass fighter.

GOAT

Young kane is my goal body desu

Can't you guys see how autistic wrestling is?

Ken Shamrock had the GOAT physique. Honourable mention to Randy Orton circa 2004/5

Forgot pic

taking roids to look like louie simmons no thank you

is he on gear?
Im mean jesus

big show is ripped again

>is he on gear?

kek, is that a serious question?

5'11" ex-bodybuilder with 21" arms who has been huge but lean his entire life without doing a single day of cardio (according to him)
I dunno, you tell me

>hasn't done a single day of cardio

lol just him running to the ring is cardio, even walking is cardio

>without doing a single day of cardio

That's just false. Wrestlers do a shit ton of cardio.

Scott Steiner: You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.

Meltz is about 5 feet

Peak HBK = GOAT body

literally the limit for any natty person constantly on the road and wrestling 3x a week

> the math is actually correct.

>is John Cena on steroids?

he was just dumbing himself down. he comes from a highly educated university, after all

hes wrestled countries all over the world

Oh yeah, I know...I am one. I see guys get blown up all the time just from taking bumps and running the ropes. He's said himself he's never done cardio though and the in ring stuff isn't enough to get as lean as he is, otherwise there wouldn't be so many tummyfaces in the business.

AJ in his prime is my goal body.

Chris Masters on gear

I THINK HE'S CUTE

The only real answer

I KNOW I'M SEXY

>mfw they fed the master's lock to cena,

Ziggler/Macho Man Hybrid.

Lashley broke it first I believe.

I had to check this own. Damn, he's looking good.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMTHIN ABOUT HARD TIMES DADDY

>realistic goal

shit, you right.

disgusting skin on warrior

*accuses jinder of doing roids*

the goat