20 years old and growing

Anyone else here kept growing after 20?
When I was 18 I was around 6'1,5
And Since then I've been growing around 0,5 inch every year.
I'm 22 now and currently a little bit over 6'3
Is it possible that I will keep growing? I've always been a later bloomer, hit puberty when I was like 16...

i hope so man up until i was 16 i was like 5'3 and at 17 i shot up to 5'8, now im 18 so i hope i have another growth spurt soon

Yeah. I was 6'7" at 18 and hit my full height of 6'9" at 22

from age 18 to age 22, Gordon Hayward went from 5'11 to 6'8

I was 5'10 at 19, had one final bit of growth at 21 and just got to 5'11, apparently the growth plates harden one last time and give you roughly another inch later on in your puberty, but I had friends who were at their full height at 16, they tended to be the people who have great beards and stuff young though

I was 6' at 13 and I stayed that height. I also got stretch marks from growing too fast

I've been 5'6 for 5 years...im 20

Is it over brahs?

All the men in my family reach their full height in their early 20's.

I hit 5'7 when I was 12 and didn't grow another inch till I was 20. I'm now 21 and 6'1

yeah, I was 5'9" at 16 and thought I was doomed to be perma manlet, I'm 23 now and over the last year have shot up to 6"

>tfw 5'9 and turning 20 in a couple of months
It's over for me, lads...

yep

>age 15: 6'0
>age 19: 6'2
>age 22: 6'5

still 6'5 in my mid 20. feels fucking glorious, family.

you're fine brah i'll be 20 in a month and only at 6'

Stopped growing at 16 or 17 when i reached 187 cm.

>3 inches taller than me
Fuck you

176cm @ 18
181cm @ 23

Yeah I was 4'11 at 10 years old and had full facial hair and muslce development ottermod,I didn't grow another inch until I was 18 and then I shot up to 6'2 in a space of two or three months, I thought I was finished growing then but then when I was 23 I suddenly I suddenly grew 3 more inches to become 6'5. I thought I was done then but then I got hit by a car at 25 and now I'm 4'3

6'7, 19 here. Haven't grown in 2 years. I'm done.

same here bruh, turning 22 though, life is shit.

>6 feet tall
>complains

fucking kys faggot

>It's mostly face gains and jaw widening
>You can still open up your lats and broaden your shoulders for a short window of time out of your teen years.

How do you broaden your shoulders bro

hnng brehs i don't know what it is about this sloot but i wanna berry my dik so deep inside whoeber could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

I was around 6'3 at 18 and didn't stop growing till I was 21 at just under 6'5. Dennis Rodman graduated high school at 5'10 and grew to 6'7 by the time he was 24.

PS: my jaw kept growing throughout my 20s, which fucked up the spacing of my teeth (not nearly as bad as pic related, but along the same pattern). I noticed a lot of people who got really tall and thick have the same problem. So there is a downside to having naturally high growth hormone levels.

>mfw I'm 5'8" and have stretch mark scars on my lower back from my growth "spurt"

Its the body. The aesthetic is real. The clothing fits very nicely too.

5'6 at 18
hope i can get to 5'9 till 22
doctor say my plates are closing though

damn, I hope so. I'm 183 cm and not really insecure about my height, but I'd like to be taller. I think around 6'5 that height where you're half a head above the above average guys is good. But if you push much further past 6'7 you're getting into hardcore strongman territory..

I have them on my knees and back

also 5'8"

I grew about an inch when I was 21 if that helps. 6' to 6'1. Had my first growth spurt around 15ish and hit puberty late.

WRONG his growth spurt was from 14 to 18

im also 20, 5'6

think it's time to face it. It's over.