"I hope you find your peace, take care."

>"I hope you find your peace, take care."
>"thanks :D"

whats the last message you sent her/him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHz-JqYRSu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sending her messages at all

>"no thanks jeff"

Post pics of this bully girl

I'm gonna go ahead and assume she's a 4/10

>making dozens of threads with same screenshot

Get over it already

he wont, its pasta

>How many times do I have to go through this grieving process? I can't anymore. You're a waste of time and energy. I've let you make me hate my life and everyone in it for almost five years. I make myself physically ill over you. There's a piece of me I can't put back because you destroyed it, and now I need to try to learn to function without it in the time that I have left. You can't take back what you did, it's impossible to put back together, so what could I get out of sticking around and pining? What's wrong with me? I'm an idiot. I hang on now because without you I'd be completely alone. But that's what I need. You were right. The place I belong is alone. I hope you enjoy your life. I hope he makes you happy. And I hope you never forget about me because the thought that you might feel even the slightest bit of remorse is really the only comfort I have left. Every time I think about you, from now until the time I die, is going to make me wish I were already dead.

jesus

>Hey it was nice to see you today. Maybe we can hang out again haha. Or anytime your free. Let me know. Good night.

>pls respond

>thanks mom

Fuck dude

>I just no longer feel the need to talk to you anymore. I don't really hate there's just no reason for us to be in each other's lives now.

What did she mean by this guys?

I don't even remember anymore
I deleted my facebook in fear I'd see her get a new boyfriend one day and realize what a mistake I made by breaking up

but even so out of the few relationships I had she's still the one I have the most regrets about, didn't deserve her

>I miss you a lot. And I still feel like we could be perfect. We could fix everything.

>It was,we should def meet again

>1year ago and havent met yet

I hope you're a girl

fuck how could you just throw away another person like that

girls are fucking horrible

>Desiring relationships with other human beans

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that most females are at least somewhat sociopathic

denial

I still talk to my two ex's and am a FWB for one of them.

"I miss you"

This hit a little too close to home

This bitch is more alpha than you two bitches. There's nothing wrong with being direct

"so i see that you did actually go out on new years with my friend _____, he posted pictures on fb lol. Thanks for lieing i don't know why you lied because i wouldn't have cared but the fact you chose to lie shows the type of person you are. I don't know why i even bothered getting back with you, goodbye for the last time. "

Then i blocked her and a few months later unblocked her but i know she's over me even tho she lost her virginity to me and shit. whatever. She was my oneitis but whe nwe got back together i lost that oneitis vision and saw how ugly she actually is and that helped me get over her

I finally saw why some people kept asking why i was with her and someone said i could do better kek. Women are all cunts bro, if i marry or have kids with one idgaf who she is as long as she gives me good looking kids, i can do the rest myself

>Hey, is this the right number?
>read yesterday

And all she said was,

>"hehe ok goodnight"

>Sleep with certain girl lets call her Y
>Dont talk to each other for a week
>See a block of text from one of her friends saying I talked shit about her to my friends
>lolwut
>Tell her to keep her bullshit to herself
>no response /shrug
>Two days ago Y calls asking why did I talk shit about her
>bitch wut
>be really cold about it and hang up the second she says goodbye
>watching all my snapchat/instagram stories from now on
Should I text her back?

>I can see I'm no longer worth your time. Enjoy your life and if you want to message sometime then whatever.

Removed her but I don't think she's even noticed

Ehehehehe look at this beta bitch

[spoiler] FUCK YOU FOR POSTING THIS[/spoiler]

>"I'll be lucky if i never have to see you again"

I was so mad that day, But, It ended in November 2015 and I haven't seen her since, except a glimpse as she was in the back seat of her daddies car driving to her dead end job.

...I'm mad but I miss the connection desu.

Life just sucks

She did you a favor.

Grow a pair and move on.

Under rated

"don't ever contact me again whore"

10 months ago

I like this.

I like the subtlety

Cool, I'll see you Thursday night.

>"yup"

>about to send probably the final message to someone
>in letter form
Do I do it

It's pretty pathetic but at the same time I'll regret it forever if I don't

>:D

Please do it.

Cringe threads are running out of OC

I've sent her some abs exercises and she thanked me saying that will try them tomorrow

The only ab exercises she's doing is on chads dick,

Sorry bro, Don't question me, Because i'm right

I don't care. I'm too old for feels to women

"I hope you live a good life"

You're never too old, user.

>haha, cya

> Good luck

What the fuck

She was getting help for some mental health issues. That was 8 months ago, haven't heard anything since.

Are you me?

>5 years

Were we dating the same girl?

> "You wasted my time, led me on, and then pulled a 180 the moment I needed you the most. You made your bed, now lie in it. Have a nice life, and don't contact me again"

oh shit nigga

>pulled a 180
but then she would still be facing you.

>the moment I needed you the most
Fucking beta.

> I had fun! Wanna do something this weekend?

to 20 or so different women.

> pls respond

Oofta, boys.

>And I hope you never forget about me because the thought that you might feel even the slightest bit of remorse is really the only comfort I have left.

"I want to pretend I'm successful for a night."

Getting a fucking anxiety attack just thinking about looking her up on facebook in fear of seeing her happy without me desu famiglia.

>(her)"I'm obviously not myself about this, I just can't do it"
>Waited for a moment to let my soul fully shatter here
>(me)"I understand"

One day I'll make it. One day we'll all make it.

>you were right. I would ust end up hating you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHz-JqYRSu8

Don't do it, unfollow that shit pronto. I did it without thinking a few days ago, her new profile pic was her and another guy hand in hand. Ruined my day

>tfw she turns 360degs and I walk away

She texted me saying she wanted to break up
I waited 2 hours then responded "okay"

The entire rest of the day she was calling and texting ask to get back together

>Women

Not sure which is sadder, her breaking up via text or your limpwristed beta response.

They are truly impossible to understand.

I unfriended her as soon as we split.

That was 5 years ago. I'm ready for the ride to end.

This is honestly the best way to react to being dumped, it makes girls insane

Had a girl I was regular with complain and want to dump me, I basically told her, "okay, go have fun :)" and she went CRAZY

>I didn't mean it like that
>Please take me back
>I'm sorry

I swear, the less you care about them, the more women like you

My gf of 4 years broke up with me a day and a half ago

I cant deal with this brehs. She was my entire social life.
I cant

Fuck me i have no one. I have nothing. I just want to be held by someone.

I dont know how to keep going

Im not strong enough

Limpwristed beta response would be asking her why. Alright response would be telling her to get her shit out of your place. Best response is just saying "k" and not giving a shit about her, drives bitches crazy.

Don't do it until you feel you're back to "normal" = meeting other people, enjoying yourself.

Soon you will grow and realize that is excactly why she dumped you, because you got so needy and had nothing but her

Then you will use that pain to become a better man
This is the best thing that could happen to you, user

Don't remember
We haven't talked in months but she randomly started following me on Instagrama few days ago at 2am
What did she mean by this

This happened to me. It was a mistake to let her overtake your own social life.

Best thing to do is to accept the fact and change habitat as soon as possible. Things as simple as going to a dance class or joining a book club will allow you to meet different people that don't know any of you. It's the closest to a fresh start.

Not sure. Deleted all her texts a while ago so I could forget and move on.
>haha joke's on you I remember everything!

>I didn't mean to be rude. I am glad you're honest and I know it takes a lot of courage and strength to say it face to face. I like you as a good friend(I know it sucks to hear), but I hope you don't think there's anything wrong with you.
>You're a great guy! You must not believe you have done anything wrong, because you haven't at all.
>I apologise deeply if I have given you false hope, for it's the last thing I wish.

>I very much enjoy your company and spending time with you.

Just end it, brehs...

>tfw you forget the bad parts but the good times won't leave your mind

or wallow in despair

I don't like books or dancing, I like video games and I hate the people who also like video games

>not fucking girls with beta bfs.

>Just stop it ok? I have a qt3.14 gf now, I dont care that you miss me, you betrayed me, you finished us. I don't care if you got the flu, you can only call me if you are on your deathbed, forget my number.

>PS: The last couple of months were bullshit anyways, I only went to your house to watch your hot sister.

It's been a good year now without hearing from her.

>>I very much enjoy your company and spending time with you.

normie get out

>"Drive safe."

Hope youre right brehs

I just have no catharsis right now. No relief.

Gym helps.

Ive already cut off all contact with her.

She was drunk and lonely and remembering the good times.

Never make an effort to speak with her again. It will bog you down, and it will fuck with you. Ironically, such an action will probably improve her image of you

Broke up my 4year relationship yesterday. Moved out this morning....idk how i feel yet man.

You feel bad, you're supposed to.

It's ok

Her: hey i'm going to be at the dog park if you want to see me and the dogs?

Me:i'm busy, thanks though

I never got the guts to talk to her in the first place.

literally this

how do you just approach a girl

like shit, even if you get their phone number from a class or whatever how are you supposed to make them fuck you

I've never sent the last message because it feels like you've lost control when they don't reply.

exgf of 1 month
>"I think i'm pregnant"

exgf of 4 years
>paragraph about how she (((messed up))) and """still loves me"""

last girl that I fucked
>"I have one of your jackets"

lol, roasties desu

>You're only fun when you're high, user.

>thanks :D

There was never a "her", user.

>bitch the south tower has already collapsed so you're probably fucked, how bout them apples??

I'm so sorry user.

> Meeting you made me realise that life isn't too shitty