>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Platinum fork
>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Silicon fork
>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Hydrogen fork
>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Wood fork
>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Freedom fork
>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Neutron fork
>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Proton fork
>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Electron fork

You do realize every pajeet has now learned they can fork Bitcoin, mine it, then get most exchanges to advertise their shitcoin through the forking process?

Expect a new fork every single week soon.
Expect perpetual alt crunching

Nobody will care after this colossal clusterfuck.

Bitcoin is unironically the most garbage shitcoin. It literally can’t stop being forked. And on top of that, it has the slowest transaction times.

This is probably be the reason BTC fades from the lime light, in 2 years there will be ATLEAST 10 different BTC forks.

Eventually more refined, next generation blockchain assets will seek to improve upon BTC's nascent consensus & scalability flaws.

It's clear as day that opposing tribes will never seek to exclude their differing opinions for the mutual benefit of BTC, for the simple fact humans are animals, that will never work in a means to benefit the whole table.

I'm honestly ecstatic about it, just proves how fucking shit BTC actually is a decade down the road.

But for the next couple years? I'm riding this normie magnet to 20k.

SegWit2x will put an end to all of this.

>he thinks there won't be a Bitcoin Silver fork
That's called Litecoin my friend.

Why won't someone fork BTC into an unforkable BTC coin? something like BTCunforkable (BTUF) kek

they should have gone all out with the first fork and increase block times and uncapped blocks, or 1 GB blocks. fuck it, sink or swim

Eventually these bitcoin forks will become so predictable, so dumb, and so worthless that they will have no effect on the market. This is my hope anyway.

>perpetual alt crunching
>implying this is a bad thing

Monero needs to replace this shitcoin already.

> unironically waiting for ethBitcoin Gold Cash Classic 2x

you would need a completely new technology (look monero)

what if this shit was orchestrated by the higher powers of bitcoin to be as big of a flop as possible so we just don't give a shit about any other forks?

Not how this will work IMO. The constant inability to maintain one will wear down BTC, for every new problem will be a fork.

Keep an eye on Bcash, yes I said it, deal with the truth.

But who cares? They're still shitcoins. If there's nothing behind them they'll trade like all the other penny stock shitcoins. At some point most exchanges won't give a fuck about listing another stupid fork.

The whole point of Bitcoin is that it's a purely voluntary system without a central entity. So yeah, some people will try and introduce their own stupid bizarro rules. But the market overall will pick the winning chains and those chains will evolve to have the most value.

if btc keeps forking IOTA will be the true winner, IOTA will be the true winner anyway but btc forking will speed up this process

I say Bcash because Bitcoin will never be the settlement layer we want it to be, other more researched blockchains backed by proven security are more fitting for this type of service.

P2P transfer of value as a means of exchange for goods is what BTC has and will always be destined for.

Remember my wisdom Veeky Forums

Bingo, the segwit core fucks are the best psyops players around, even willing to get one of their own swatted just to smear bcash / 2x

IOTA AKBAR

>Shitcoin
>Constantly forked

You know what you need to fucking do user

Bcore is evil to the bone, they have everyone blindfolded by their own greed.

>shitcoin
kek

Not everyone. You'd have to be an ultra-normie not to recognize the constant censorship on their controlled forms. Whales and industry players already understand this.

any coin can be forked. this cannot be changed. in fact many coins are constantly forked. BTC is the only one that gets any attention for its forks for obvious reasons.

Nearly every shitcoin out there was a fork of Bitcoin, I don't see what this will do for the worse

You're right, but the difference is that those forks were from block zero. Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold are forking from a non-zero block and exchanges listed them automatically.

Basically, shitcoin developers have realized that if you fork from a non-zero block people get angry at exchanges for taking their "free money" if they're not listing these non-zero block forks. Compare this to zero-block forks where generally the developers have to pay a premium to get their shitcoin listed on an exchange.

none of them will be listed, even bgold won't be listed on most exchanges, seeing it get listed on shitcoin exchsnges like yobit doesnt really mean anything.

these airdropped chinkcoins will disappear as fast as the chinktokens on ethereum.

>bitcoin turd fork

Yeah but it'll likely all equalize when or if there becomes too many forks to serve a purpose or for people to care about.
All of the big forks we have seen and will see very soon spring from far-reaching and preexisting debates in the bitcoin space, which are at the heart of the problem of bitcoin's scalability

Oh I agree, it won't be sustainable, but it's the calm before the shitcoin storm friend.

god damn it this fucking sucks

>he thinks there wont be a pepecoin fork

Explain why there would be cause for any further forks. This one was to take mining power from ASICs and give it to GPUs, what other scenarios could result in new currencies, and what is the probability of other attempts at forking being popular enough to get implemented.

>Explain why there would be cause for any further forks.
Do you honestly think the devs honestly care about "cause". They could just change the hashing algorithm and write some bullshit how it's better than fork XYZ for whatever reason. They're called shitcoins for a reason

it's up to the consumers to get bored of these forks and realize they aren't worth the hassle of dumping all your alts for them whenever they arise. if these bitcoin fork coins start coming out worth $10 or so, people aren't going to care about them anymore.

It's dependent on what Bitcoin Gold ultimately is priced at. If it's higher than the $10 you state, expect the shitcoin fork storm.

Yes but they need a good amount of popular support to fork.

I don't understand the ASIC/GPU issue.
Sure, ASIC manufacture crystallise to near-monopoly, but how is that different from GPUs ?
The hardware is so technology advanced these days, the barrier to entry is enormous, so its normal to see mergers and such and natural monopolies/cartels.

The only thing that matters is, can you buy said hardware, and can that hardware pay for itself in a reasonable timeframe ?
Such a fucking pointless fork.

Hence why they fork at a non-zero block, so a bunch people see the potential of "free money" if they demand an exchange list it. It's like an instantaneous air drop.