I just binge ate all of this pizza

I just binge ate all of this pizza.

How fucked am I?

Only one thing to do now. Eat more pizza

>He eats out of old pizza boxes he found while dumpster-diving
t. skeeze

boohoo big deal fatso

First of all how was It physically possible for you to eat all that in one sitting?

If you really did eat all that, only eat one small salad (all veggies, nothing else on it except maybe a tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette dressing) per day for the next 3.5 weeks. Take vitamin and mineral supplements so you don't get malnourished. Drink only water.

I'm considering ordering a small pizza just for myself.
Should be okay if I go to the gym and fast for the entire day, right?

That's like 1000 kcal a box, right? You just wasted 2 weeks of your dieting if you diet at all you filthy animal

Try to bench 3pl8s now, its your only way out.

You either succeed and justifies all the eating or you fail and kill yourself with the blunt guillotine. An honorable death that will redeem you.

depends what else you eat. 1000kcal is not that much in a scale of the day. So you can easily fit oatmeal and a whole pizza on a 2000kcal diet.

A small pizza is only 1000 calories? I figured it'd be more.

THE BULK NEVER ENDS
LMAO8PIZZA? YOU'VE GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG RIGHT? CMON GUYS

Pretty sure the rationale behind cheat days is that you can only absorb so much in a day. In other words you're probably fine.

Pizza is not all that terrible if you don't order some stupid topping. Sometimes I'm in a rush or having a lazy day I just order a pizza and it lasts me the whole day, as in lunch, dinner and some times the other day breakfast. And I still finish my day below my usual calorie limit (1800)

>if you don't order some stupid topping
What do you mean by stupid topping? I usually load it up with meat and peppers, so I assume I'm safe in that department.

Man, I'm really tempted now.

just ask them how much calories it is. The frozen ones I buy are 1000-1200 kcal. Which is nice for a main meal, on my 2500 kcal plan. Oats in the morning are about 800kcal and then I eat something in the evening, quark, milk and such worth 500kcal. It's just an example. I varry it a lot.

>you can only absorb so much in a day.
failed logic. Your body doesn't like to waste. WHat you won't use is stored as fat

Thanks for the advice user.

I do this but I do it at the end of the day
Also only eat half what are you a fat fuck?
Make sure to get good toppings so your macros aren't as fucked

Jason could eat all that and not even full bro

>Domino's
>Diarrhea/10
This deserves braaap pasta. I don't even like that meme.

np. Remeber that everything counts, soda, coffee and such can add up to quite a number.
I don't drink soda, so it's not a problem for me

Coffee is 0 cals user.

Creamer and sugar aren't though

he entitled to it it pizzening

Of the cheap garbage pizza places, Little Caesars is the best. Their Deep Deep dish is tasty as fuck. Plan to get one for this Sunday. Cutting extra hard over the last week to compensate for it though.

Also got some Tam Tams for a treat.

That's a lot of sodium my dude.

>he doesn't drink it black

We spotted the cuck.

Bravo user, so clever.

You're the real pussy if you have to use sugar and cream to be able to drink coffee.

I'm on your side dip. That's why I tagged both posts and said we. Meaning you and I spotted the cream sucking cuck.

bull shit
>1 slice of a medium dominos cheese pizza is 210 kcal
>slice is 1/8, so that's 1,680 kcal/pizza
>8 pizzas, that's 13,340kcal
that's assuming you ate only cheese pizza, unless you are boogie I'm calling bullshit

>implying I drink coffee
Water and milk is it for me.

>He doesn't drink the liquid of gods