Don't want to go to the gym again

>don't want to go to the gym again

Then don't. Enjoy unfit life

Come on dude just go. I had that feel many times, but after you go to the gym you will feel 10000 times better

Then how will you make it?

so don't! keep out of my rack you fucking faggot!

you don't have to go the gym to be fit. just doing any type of cardio or being active with good diet is enough.

>not having any discipline
>only doing things because you want to at the specific moment

lmao enjoy your nogainz life

Then don't and enjoy being mediocre.

Seeing these whiny posts flood the board makes me wonder where did we go wrong as a species

d-delete this

>don't want to go to go to the gym again
>call stacy over for pizza instead

it's the postmodern cynicism meme

people get caught up in it and say shit like

>lmao I wanna kms
>tfw never getting out of bed and spend day eating ice cream and watching netflix
>haha I'm so antisocial and nobody understands me

I can't wait for the counterculture mah fuckin gawd

Don't worry, I'll go for you

im going in 10 minutes.
think about what would you do if you didnt go to gym. I always come up with doing jack shit and browsing the internet so i just go to the gym instead

the only person who should give a shit whether you go to the gym or not is you OP, cause we sure as fuck don't and you're just wasting board space

just don't lament yourself when you see some dyel with some qt girlfriend and think that could be you

>not wanting to go to the gym

Do these people really exist?

Hard to believe

Lifting literally gives me tingles in my brain like World of Warcraft did back in the day.

Every time I go to the gym anyway when I feel like this, I'm glad that I did afterward.

Every time I skip going I feel like a useless piece of shit and regret missing out on progress that I can never make up. I never skip anymore unless I'm seriously ill or injured.

+1

Fucking this.

Sure, there have been many times where I didn't feel like going to the gym. But never once, fucking ever, did I leave the gym and thought, "That was a total waste of time, why would I ever do this again"
I would just get pumped to do it again. If you're going to be a faggot, at least do it in your gym clothes. I've found that's just about the hardest part about getting excited to go the gym when you're feeling like this.

Is this about when the NYR fags drop dead?

I'm the same, but do you think it's actually a healthy mindset? Is it really healthy to spend so much time in a gym, rather than living your life? I've canceled plans with friends and dates with people to get in my gym time. I'm wondering if it's turning into an unhealthy addiction/mindset. I'm not even THAT fit either

Can't wait to go tonight to see if I can beat some PRs

Getting stronger and stronger is an addicting feeling

That's just poor time management

it's literally one hour of your time m8 seriously

It's one hour of my time 5 days a week. But, I see your point. Also, for me once I'm there I end up staying for closer to 1.5 hours to feel like I got a solid workout. It put a strain on my previous relationship, but he wasn't fit and didn't get it... so divorce it is.

I just have concerns about it being a mentally unhealthy obsession.

the counterculture is /r/wholesomememes which, i dont know how its possible, is even worse

>cant wait to go back to the gym
>natty
>can only lift 1x a day
>have to take rest days

ayy fuck this shit

>it's literally one hour of your time m8 seriously
This. I am in and out in an hour, and go every day. I don't piss about, just get in there, get my stuff done, and get on with it. I don't have the time to be spending 3 hours in there, so I go for a little and often. It is basically routine now, I don't even think about it

>not having a dank homegym

I probably wouldn't even lift if I had to go to an actual gym tbqh

nice roll

eh, I disagree there

I think cynicism is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to life philosophies, it rewards you for doing nothing since it's like a pessimistic nihilism and anything you say is technically "right"

at least wholesomememes, as cringy as it can be, advocates for creating good relationships and helping out your friends and other goodie shit like that

for now it's, at least, a step closer to something more meritocratic

i lift 6 days a week natty. step up nigga.

i just get enough rest and eat well. i just started cutting yesterday so i dont know if i should keep doing 6 days tho.

>tfw want to go to the gym again but it's rest day

When you start making it, the other crabs will tell you this. Time isn't real, people just think it is. Just start going to the gym and it'll be something you just do like shitposting, but you've got time for that, right?

started lifting almost 3 months ago and i always look forward going to the gym and breaking PRs every time

what are your stats?
as someone who began not long ago too, i'd like to compare myself

6'2
Bodyweight: 80 kg
Back Squat: 80 kg x 5
Deadlift: 78 kg x 5
Bench Press: 50 kg x 5
Overhead Press: 38 kg x 5
Pendlay Row: 48 kg x 5
doing ss
i started doing the program more seriously only recently, like counting calories

was like you OP until I switched to SS

started with lmao 1 pl8 dl, now I do 3. pl8s

the pump I get from everyone miring (I don't lift at a super duper gym, so even 2 pl8 is quite unlikely) gives me enough motivation to keep going

Why?

wow this makes me want to kill myself
i'm so weak i wanna die

not him but what are your stats and how long have you been lifting for?

started mid-december 2016
170cm or 5'7.5 (i think)
64kg
squat:70
deadlift: 90kg (but apparently my form is shitty, dunno how to fix it)
bench: 50kg
OHP: 30kg
and that's it
i'm on ss too but i didn't read the book, so i just figure out a program from what the internet says

you are not bad for your weight

eat more
and definitely read the book!

i don't get what's so important in the book that can't be found online about SS

>you don't have to go the gym to be fit.
>just doing any type of cardio or being active with good diet is enough.

.t woman

Well, I only shit post while I'm waiting for things at work, but point taken.

Similiar height and weight, I started a month ago and I'm around the same level. I can imagine it feeling disheartening not being able to lift too much (theres a 40 year old woman who lifts as much as me in my office) but give it a couple more months and if you eat and rest you'll be at a much higher level. Lift low now so you can lift big later.

>tfw lifting weights dont make you taller

> had an awesome gym in the building where I worked
> company moved to a new office building
> have to change gym
> first day today
> thought it would be shit
> turns out it's even better equipped than the last
> went this morning (my usual hour) and there were just ~10 people at the gym in total
> 4 squat racks

>where did we go wrong as a species

Industrial revolution.

>muh proletariat

>>>>/russia/

No no it was agriculture. Division of labour.

>where did we go wrong as a species
atheism

Don't feel so bad. Just so you know, you have to increase the weights by 2.5kgs every workout. And eat a lot
t. the guy you replied to

Sadly, hanging yourself doesn't make you taller either.

>increased value placed in humanism, logic, and evidence-based decision making
>bad

Maybe if you pray real hard it'll all get better

LARPing belongs on Veeky Forums I believe.

I don't know this feel brah

First time I've had to skip today because I'm ill (flu, can't breathe properly) but I really wanted to go despite it.

Feel like shit because I had to skip today, had to do simple things round the house, write down my positives for today etc. to get over the depression brain fog I had but still ill unfortunately

just don't even think just start getting ready to go when it's time

>want to go to the gym again
>still haven't healed from previous day
fuggg