BITCOIN GOLD JUST GOT LISTED ON BITFINEX FOR 90 DOLLARS A POP!

BITCOIN GOLD JUST GOT LISTED ON BITFINEX FOR 90 DOLLARS A POP!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/trading/BTGUSD
bitcointechtalk.com/bitcoin-gold-what-you-need-to-know-8b3e645be409?gi=2838b985a407
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh boy.

>there are no replies

Yobit showing $499

90? overvalued

link?

kek

Wow I could have made 25 bucks

bitfinex.com/trading/BTGUSD

Just went up 100 bucks a pop on youbit, Mong. Lol. Have my sell set at $1250.

HAHHAHAHA All that waiting and you only made a 1.5% profit HAHAHAHAHA. meanwhile i just made a 20% profit in the last hour. HAHAHAAHAHAHA

no bully

BTC dropped 300$ for this shitstain.
>mfw

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Autist

Exited my positions on one of my alt holdings and sold about 50% of both my holdings for over 20% gains. I'll see where to market goes for now, still want to hold onto my coins, they might moon so hard

Recoverering 20% on a shitcoin that tanked 80% on you is not a 20% profit.

>1.5% profit
that's not how it works you retard, they literally lost money by holding BTC

Bitcoin went up 1500 to prepare for it..

Will pick up 4k for Segwit Strawman Shill.

did the fork happen already? if not then what time is it supposed to happen

Who expected large exchanges supporting this scam, let alone adding trading pairs?

what do you guys think is the appropriate price for bitcoin gold?
~$300 range like bch? or ~$100 ?

Yobit showing 499.

Whats it at now

Big if true

$5 this time next week

it went 90-113, 130, 140 then went back to 114.
now it is at 124

Next week when bitcoin is 7k, I will have that, plus my free coin, and shitcoins will be back in the shitter. Lol

Just wait for them to dump their pre mined coins

0, realistically more like $10

+1

Might even be tonight, at the rate bitcoin is recovering and alt coins are tanking.

hrmm.

There is no actual BTG network yet, all they did was take a snapshot, shittiest of premined shitcoin scams.

you all say it is bad, but then how do you explain bitcoin cash?
i see no reason why this coin is any worse than bch.

Because you're a fucking retard

Dreamer. Nuthin' but a dreamer. Got his head up his ass oh no! * Apologies to Supertramp.

bitcointechtalk.com/bitcoin-gold-what-you-need-to-know-8b3e645be409?gi=2838b985a407

According to this can we swap everything to BTC -on buttrex- before the 25 and get the BTG?

Altcoins crashed for 3 weeks for that shitstain.

how the hell are they going to generate coins from nothing? if they can do that i sure as shit dont want to invest in bitcoin gold

make it stop....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

entire market will now crash because of that shitstain

Never sell the Gold, scrubs. Screencap so you can see how stupid you were, and how you were warned by an insider, and still went full retard and sold the Gold.

I'm not selling my gold because I can't be arsed to. Honestly I just don't give a fuck. Fuck these shit coins. It was enough already with Bcash. I'm not jumping through the hoops again.

Altcoins will continue to hemorrhage until well after segwitt, when bitcoin hits 10k, and Gold hits 1.2k

The fork should have been a non-event given the premine, exchanges made it one.

How do I get my BTG if my BTC is on a paper wallet?

Completely out of shitcoins, free Gold secure, and Bitcoin climbing steadily. This is going to be the comfiest night in months if watching my shitcoins bleed to death.

mail it to me, ill mail you the paper wallet with bitcoin gold on it

BTG HIT 150!

What's your address?

BTG on yobit is over 70 mbtc. The price is going to meet somewhere in the middle once there is a network and arbitrage can happen.

170!

>wit Strawman Shill.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 0K/tEljv) 10/24/17(Tue)03:13:38 No.4024177▶
> did the fork happen already? if not then what time is it supposed to happen
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: LwEmfWr8) 10/24/17(Tue)03:14:20 No.4024188

Bitcoin pumped almost $1500 for this crap raping altcoins.

GOLDEN SPACE SHUTTLE BABY, YEAH!!!!!LMAO!!!!!

998 N 29th street, Waco Tx 76707

what wallet can I view my BTG on right now

147!!!!

They put Replay attack protection? Better Wait or you can lose all (really all) your BTC.
Fucking shitcoins gold...

>Fucking shitcoins gold...
Just transfer your btc to a new wallet first then you'll still have your gold on the old empty wallet

well bitfinex is a bit different, they give you 3 public keys for each currency. so maybe they can get around the loophole.

Sent ;)