Why are conservative girls hotter than liberal girls?

Why are conservative girls hotter than liberal girls?
Which does Veeky Forums prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8oMY1sF-E0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conservative girls are total sluts dude
you want a girl that isn't political at all

Pretty much this

luckily a lot don't care

They try to embody the feminine identity and do a better job, but both fail miserably

Please have sex loser

Stop browsing /pol/.

Trapdom bestdom

I dislike girls who are into politics

Most of the time they're super self-important and narcissistic

I don't prefer any

All women are the same

Not actually worth pursuing

Yeah I'm probably psychological broken, but that's my actual opinion, so deal with it you geeky bleeding heart Romeo fags.

kek that face

I don't believe politics and appearance are correlated. You have provided no evidence contrary to my belief.

perfect reaction face

Are you telling me that a photo of an ugly woman and a pretty woman (with her tits hanging out) who are apparently interested in handegg isn't evidence contrary to your belief?

>KD
Nice

well I do think there is a correlation between radical feminism and those fat chicks with short dyed hair.

>caring or knowing about a female's politics

Now give us the truth, do you actually not care or have you built yourself a nice little defense mechanism here

It's pretty extraordinary for someone to have actually psychologically overcome one of the greatest natural imperatives

Conservative, especially Christian girls are way friendlier, modest and hard-working than liberal girls.

It's a shame I live in an atheist country where women can and will behave like total, degenerate sluts and come away with everything for having pussies.
At least the good educated ones will have their hard times too the moment they turn 30.
>pic related

I keked

fpbp

ayy

The whole "women are basically adult sized children" isn't a meme, it's actually fucking true. They can hold their basic instincts back in formal settings like at work, but at home in private they all revert back into child like minded emotional unstable babies.

I'm not fucking around here. I wish it wasn't that case but it just is. If this stuff gets to you, you'll actually despise having a gf and will end up finding any excuse to get rid of her.

>b-but my mother wasn't like that!
>b-but my gf isn't like that!

Yes she was and still is, you just can't see it because you've been raised to believe women are allowed to get away with anything.

Probably true, but you also have to factor in the larges swathes of poor whites with bad teeth and weight problems that vote republican.

>They can hold their basic instincts back in formal settings like at work

Oh, you really think so? I disagree lel. Men just don't tend to be critical of them in the same way and give them a pass.

>Yes she was and still is, you just can't see it because you've been raised to believe women are allowed to get away with anything.

I'm well aware my mother and sister, who are both intelligent, are still immature in their particular emotional ways. I think it's a synthesis of their biology as well as a society that raises girls differently (less responsibility, less adversity and criticism).

What I'm trying to say is there's no way you're "not interested" in women as that's still our biggest natural priority after eating.

>Ole Miss

these girls are riding a frat cock carousel that would make SJW hipster girls look like chaste virgins.

Let's not even talk about how they get all those brothers to commit to Ole Miss football.

>child like minded emotional unstable babies
>can't stop complaining about how girls make him feel
>I can't stand girls they make me so mad I think they're so immature and stupid booger brains believe me

Idk man, I live in Nebraska and alllll the hot girls are liberals, all the republican women are old fat women who wear sketchers and drink deit coke. I don't think it has anything to do with appearance, everything to do with parents/friends/news outlets

To compare this is the most conservative girl on my Facebook.

And this is the most liberal.

>most kids take over political beliefs from parents
>conservatives are usually richer than liberals
>the richer you are, the more likely it is for you to have an attractive wife
>hotter wife usually means hotter offspring

it's not rocket science.

Molyneux actually explains exactly this in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=b8oMY1sF-E0

It seems so obvious now that he said it but I couldn't recognize it before

tl;dr smart, attractive women are conservative because they can either lock down a man to provide for them or can provide for themselves; on the other hand fat, stupid ugly women are liberal because they want the state to provide for them because men don't want them and they're too stupid to get a good job

I know some liberal QTs.

All the really hot girls I know are conservative as FUUUUUCCCKKKK

this logic ignores influence of topical/extrinsic influences on beauty, such as the ability to buy makeup and access experiential tools for using it effectively, access to gym memberships/personal trainers/healthy foods/good clothes, stress-free lifestyle, likelihood of smoking/alcoholism/etc..., etc...

if you think these things are more likely to be associated with someone hot from a genetic perspective you are Lamarck.

it's not rocket science, it's way more complicated, it's contextual evolution.

look at the fake-ass smile on the left. what the fuck is that even, it's like she's just being asked to show her teeth.

I prefer a girl who leaves politics to men like they should

you said girl... not monkey

>alt-right "women"

Because chicks that identity as liberal are always too slutty and dirty because muh feminism. Conservative girls adhere to traditional gender roles that include making themselves presentable and nice looking while behaving like proper ladies.

Until you go too far to the right and end up with gross rednecks.

>too slutty
No such thing
Sluts are good, we just need fewer of those but more sluttiness is good
Just not more sluts

I love sluts I just meant they are too "free" so they don't care about flaunting their sluttiness. In fact, they'll brag about it.

Meanwhile conservative sluts keep that shit to themselves because it's unbecoming.

I dunno bro, i dont mind her being open about being a slut and hitting it
I mean a free meal is a free meal, as long as she looks decent its doable

Not for relationships but fucking is fun and a good way to pass the time, less effort i need to spend on it is better

Probably, now this is just personal taste, conservative girls. WAIT, HEAR ME OUT.

I say it's personal taste because I have this weird thing for dumb bitches. Something about having a little stupid dufus giggle and drool on my dick is fucking hot. Makes me feel big and superior. Liberal girls are just smarter, more independent and career focused. This is ideal for a gf because I want the Duel Income No Kids life, but it's not very hot in the bedroom.

Conservative bimbos are a great fuck but there is no chance in hell I'm letting them mooch off my life and there is less than a 1% chance you'll find one to earn for themselves.

The ideal is to get a successful liberal girl who's willing to say "yeah baby, fuck your little conservative fuck toy as good as the presidency of George W Bush." Then go back to being a smart person after you both cum and it's time for pillow talk.

>Liberal girls are just smarter, more independent and career focused.
kinda hard for a gender studies major to be "career focused"

SJWs are a tiny minority of liberals just like rednecks are a tiny minority of conservatives. If you take your average liberal and average conservative they're both pretty reasonable people with the excepion of religious conservatives who are freakishly plentiful. The vocal minority on both sides need to shut the fuck up so everyone else can actually have a proper debate on the need for public infrastructure spending.

>Liberal girls are just smarter, more independent and career focused
Is it opposite day?
Unless by independent you mean "lulz i dont need no man, all men are pigs" i could not disagree more

>tfw have to pretend to be lift wing to bang girls

I'm actually starting to. This place is more productive.

the only conservative girls in STEM look like men

Well I guess it's been decided with this very scientific study, thanks.

>doesn't know what independence means
>Thought process can't extend beyond black and white ideological circlejerking

I unno. I noticed in my area that moderate liberals are generally more pleasant to be around than moderate conservatives. People far on either side of the spectrum however are obnoxious and deserve to be shot.

>memed to death pictures of stacies wearing chads MAGA hat while drinking bud light at his fraternities tailgate
>actually go outside and only see neckbeards in trump gear
>all good looking girls are hillary/bernie

Good thing the vast majority of liberals aren't doing arts based degrees.

>ur all rednecks
>yeah wel ur all SJWs

Wrong conversation, dude. You're not on /pol/. Nobody here would associate with either of those extremes. We're talking about your average liberal v average conservative.

I don't know if this is bait, but it's spot on. Conservative girls are guaranteed to be stupid, but it's a cutesy stupidity that is feminine and sexy. Even if the liberal girl is stupid, she won't have that same femininity, it's instead the same angry stupidity you see with a lot of conservative "men".

>tfw no barely any fellow green party grills in my uni

Life is truly suffering. Based Jill should've won.

Ole Miss girls are all literally fucking insane and the ones that aren't are taken. No joke had one almost crash my car because I had invited another girl to my fraternity's spring party.

They're fucking great to look at but god help you if you ever sleep with one

Maybe she can use her magic crystals to wish her way to an election win

Incorrect, all women are whores

>Implying good looking girls aren't hopping on the dick of whoever is well off and or makes them soak through their panties
>Implying they know WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON in politics or care

Yeah know.
This is just marketing 101.

I'm pretty liberal, but my fuckbuddy is a conservative who voted for Trump. I even shit talk about Trump in front of her, yet we're still on good terms.

Really makes you think

Im glad you said this because now I don't have to give that attention seeking faggot my (you). In fact m8 you deserve a few
This
This
This
This
This
Bonus (you)

Not b8 i am fully serious. It's kinda unfortunate but at least it's not that hard to find a good liberal girl willing to indulge your fuck toy fantasies.

There's a Libertarian club at my Uni, and a lot of them are pretty autistic

Maybe at private institutions, but your lib arts sciences have a yuge number of conservative sorority bimbos

Libertarians are universally the most autistic people you will meet. Libertarianism is like the fedora of political beliefs.

>but your lib arts sciences at public unis
Fucked that one up a bit

That's a giant fucking head

If you want her giant head, you should look down her pants.

Lamarck was right

That's a giant fucking trips