NEW BOOGIE VIDEO

Weight loss update

youtu.be/MNEAe-pMvGs

Mods please put this attentionwhoring retard in the spamfilter and ban OP. That shitposting does nothing but drag down the board's quality.

Why is Veeky Forums so keen on learning everything about this fat fuck's life?

i like boogie threads, clowning on this fat fuck is fun, fuck off ya cunt

I just heard about this guy yesterday. He posted a video, it got posted here then he made a reaction video to all his comments.

People started just shitting on him.

He's doing everything wrong, but the people telling him the right way are also being complete fucking assholes to him.

I like seeing fat people find the light side and realize they are fucking up and attempting to change himself. Unfortunately it seems like /fit likes to just keep people fat.

Telling this fat fucker he's a fat fucker and kill himself just keeps one more fat fucker alive.

Ha ha, what a fucking joke
The guy's a cuck and he can't even conquer his own mind to get off his fat ass and cankles to move.

He's literally been making thousands off of lying about weight loss for years. YEARS.

If he complained about weight loss and lost 40-50lbs in a year, people wouldnt complain, even though he could do more.

When you are morbidly obese, constantly complain about it, and lose like 10lbs in 3 years you deserve to get mocked.

>Veeky Forums
>quality
How new are you?

520 fucking lbs
He could literally just eat 2000 calories a day and drop 200lbs over time

he's been making videos like this for years and hasn't made any progress. the longer you've watched his videos the more you realize he is hopeless

if he had started losing weight when i started watching him, the cunt could be skinny by now

And he followed up saying "im 525lbs" with "and that's pretty damn good"

dude he could eat 3000 calories a day and lose weight. he could eat fast food and pizza every day and lose weight. he's a complete pig

I hate when fat people (at least extremely obese like this guy) start hiding behind mental disorders and trauma as to why they are that way. Nobody needs that many fucking calories, I don't care how depressed you are

How the fuck does he do it? I cba to google the calories he needs to maintain that weight but I reckon it's more than 8000 calories. 8000 calories every day. Where does he get the money from?

Sticky's calculator says something about 5.000 kcals a day.

Yeah that's not correct at all

You guys are retarded

His body isn't even functioning properly anymore, you can't expect his metabolism to work like normal.

I'm sure his hormones are all fucked up which are causing him to have a -50% reduced metabolism or something like that. I just fail to see how someone whose trying to lose weight with a supposed huge BMR from all the weight can't. On paper he should have like a 5500+ bmr, you have to actually try to eat that much, how can one accidentally eat that much by mistake....everyday

le metabolism

He is a sad sad person. I remember watching one of these videos years ago.
He's still in the same place with literally hundreds of different excuses.

ANONS!
i'm sorry to hijack this thread but i have a serious question.

how can you lose weight without shitting out more mass than you eat? and how would that work? there is hardly anything going into your digestive tract aside from what you eat right? and you actually absorb much of it. so how does weight loss and conservation of mass can be reconciled?

Who do you think enables this?

His wife. She's keeeping him like this so she can take his money when he's dead.

I can't even hate her, he deserves it.

kill you are self

6 POUNDS IN 4 YEARS
AT 525 LBS
LET THAT SINK IN

AT HIS SIZE THAT COULD PROBABLY BE JUST THE DAILY WATER WEIGHT VARIATION.

He could have MADE 0 (ZERO) changes to his diet and just eliminate soda he would have dropped GUARANTEED a 100 pounds minimum.

>but waaaaaaaaaaaahh I'm addicted to foooood because 6 million years ago somebody molested by great-great-great-grandfather and that left emotional scarring on my dna, you don't know what's it like for me guys, I have it so hard, I'm literally so addicted to food that I can't stop drinking soda

Even Stefan Molyneux couldn't make an argument for this guy. SAD!

Read the sticky in case you aren't bait

>he got a back injury in a pool

this shit is seriously addressed in the sticky?
i read it years ago and all it contained was the spaghetti harsh spilled about soda and shit.

>6 Pounds in 4 years
>525lbs @ 5'9
>165lbs would be normal weight

It would literally take him 240 years to get to a normal BMI with his current weightloss rate.

He's just maintaining, not losing.

A 500lbs body can hold a shit load of subcutaneous water weight

>Where does he get the money from?
4 million subs

here's how he'll die
>october 18, pneumonia

Ronnie ate that in offseason - for comparion

She deserves it too just by taking care of him pro bono. She probably has to scrub his fat folds clean of diseased skin and empty his shitting and pissing buckets too.

It's not like he's got THAT much money anyway. She'll probably just sell all his property and move out with his nigger gigolo boyfriend.

The real one's at fault here is his retarded fanbase. If you look at the weight loss update video's comments, you can see a lot of retards defending and even encouraging him to NOT lose weight

I hate this planet.

there is nothing about conservation of mass and weight loss in the sticky you liar.

>You have been visited by the lazy fatasfatass of YouTube. All your gains will vanish unless you post in this thread FUCK OFF FATASS

You breathe out 70% of the mass. Most of the rest goes out through urine. There is a ted talk that describes the process in detail if you're interested

FUCK OFF FATASS

I really hate that manchild culture

meanwhile in africa...

i am actually. you you lose weight by breathing out carbon?

This. Off to the gym now to diddly away my anger.

what is this silly shit replacing so to you?

Why does he have toys? Shouldn't he be spending his money on useful things like a functional adult?

Because it's cool to be a manchild nowadays.

He's 42 years old.
I can't imagine it's cool at that point for anyone.

>STARTED TAKING MY HEALTH SERIOUSLY 4 YEARS AGO

holy fuck i'm screaming

You breath out most of the mass. Mostly as CO2 - being a byproduct of the metabolism of fat.

>muh diet won't work meme

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUCKING HARD ABOUT TRACKING YOUR FUCKING CALORIES AND FUCKING NOT FUCKING OVERFUCKINGEATING YOU FUCKING FAT SHIT SLOB FUCKING TAKE A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND PULL THE TRIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm 27 and everybody I know has grown out of the manchild thing.

Lots of us go to the comic store for Warmachine games or play WoW or Dota 2 but, nobody's marathoning anime anymore. Even the nerdiest guy I know is getting swole so he can impress this woman who looks like Melissa Benoist (Supergirl).

The nerd life just gets played out. There's no substance in it. And it gets less satisfying as you get older. I'm still apart of it but, increasingly people tell me "I DIDN'T THINK A GUY LIKE YOU WOULD RAED COMIC BUKS?" like it's a compliment. And I wish it weren't a compliment.

The day he dies I am going to dedicate my life to making sure every one of his pathetic fans know they have blood on their hands. I hate them even more than I hate him.

O2 in CO2 out. Where you think the C comes from?

I agree with this guy, Boogie threads are great.
Boogie received near unanimous support when he started his "weight loss journey" years ago, he's had multiple personal trainers, doctors, and experts who have shown and taught him everything he needs.

Boogie gets hate because he is basically in an ideal situation for massive weight loss, he has an extremely easy "job" that provides him with all the time and money in the world and despite the haters he has a very supportive group around him both IRL and online who will help to whatever extent he asks. In spite of all of this Boogie has not lost any significant amount of weight, and when confronted about this he bitches about his childhood or how mean everyone is being.
He's at a point where gaining MORE weight would have to be a serious conscious effort so I don't really give him any credit for being at maintenance, 4500 calories per day is fucking insane and more than the average fat fuck American eats on Thanksgiving but he's apparently matching it every single day.

giving someone ad revenue and jewtube views sure is clowning them

daily reminder that this is his wife

there's something really disturbing about her face

is it the obvious dental work? the dead eyes? the malformed nose? or maybe its the fact that she would even bother associating with an amorphous blob of fat

i feel a shudder rise from the base of my spine just looking at this photo, and it has nothing to do with the race of the man on the right

As a femlet cutting on 1000-1200 I am triggered

We need more pics of his wife to judge them more. is she also a fatass? Can she actually prefer living off aiding a 500lbs fatass to wipe his ass in exchange for a house and income? Is her plan waiting for his death and collect that precious inheritance money?

i come from /ic/

what does dropping soda do? people keep telling me soda isn't the problem and i have body fat because i eat too much fat.

boogie is a fat cunt

why don't morbidly obese people with money have a cell built in their home and lock themselves in it with water for a month or two

Saying "eating FAT makes you FAT " is retarded, and anyone outside elementary school knows that the real cause to gaining weight is eating more calories than you burn. Eliminating fat from the diet is retarded (but you should probably switch from animal fat to plant). High sugar food is often too much calories for your body to handle at once do it gets stored as fat.

what about stomach fat or skinny-fat? what's that caused from? I always see really nerdy people who has massive stomachs but are toothpicks aside from their gut. Is that also caused from taking in too much sugar?

Fat is dense in its callory content, it's highly palatable and doesn't induce a lot of satiety. Hence, there is some truth to "eating fat makes you fat"

show us your tits

;))

Thats caused by absolute lack of any exercise and some genetics. Eventually if the potbellies continue to eat it will eventually reach their arms and lower legs, but their fat/muscle makeup will be all fucked since they never do anything to stimulate muscle growth and as such look like that.