>still haven't lost weight
>3 weeks into cut
w-what?

Other urls found in this thread:

gymgoal.com/dtool_fat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

intermittent fasting + EC stack

>intermittent fasting
so i could eat breakfast, and then dont eat again for like 10 hours?

yeah, but it's better to not eat breakfast or lunch and end your day with 1.500 kcals dinner

eat at maintanance, burn 1000 calories at the gym.
you lose 7 kilos in 70 days.

>eat at maintanance, burn 1000 calories at the gym
You need to jog for four hours to burn 1000 calories.

OP, just put the fucking fork down once in a while.

My TDEE is 3600 (6'4 230lbs) and i'm eating at around 1800-1900.
lifting for 9 months. this is my first cut.

i'll eat 3 eggs in the morning, and then eat more for dinner.

What are your actual numbers

>jog for four hours
Fucking typo. Walk for four hours but jog two hours.

Why do you cut with such a low deficit?

>low deficit
*high deficit

I need to go to bed.

That's not your tdee lad

i wanna get 15% fast. theres a qt in my class that i like, and i'm disgusting right now (23%bf)

That's pretty aggressive desu. Most people would recommend 500-750 cal deficit. Think sustainability, you're going to be cutting for months to get the results i'm guessing you want. Don't try to lose it all in a week senpai. You will also have low energy and your lifts will suffer. A smaller deficit will allow you to still get good gym sessions in while still losing weight.

I ran a 750 deficit for 6 months and lost 50 lbs while working out 6 days a week. i'm 6'3" and started at 260

how is 1800 a high deficit when i'm 230lbs 6'4 u dumb fuck

pic related idiot

My lifts are still the same. Maybe if they go down abit, i could eat abit more. I do get 2000 calories some days.

>just wanna lose weight fast cus depressed about being a fatty

Dude, he's cutting, not trying to get beastmode strong or swole.
His lifts will be shit to weak no matter how light a deficit he's on.

Better to do an agressive cut upfront and lift to maintain his muscle and strength then go to the more moderate cut of 250-500 at his new lower tdee then just dick around with that shit for a year.

because you're cutting your caloric intake in half. Doesn't matter if you're 5'2 130 or 6'10 350, cutting your intake in half is retarded.

How the literal fuck do some people get lean and stay lean not tracking a single fucking macro/calorie?

5 years lifting and nutritioning and I still can't fucking do it without meticulous tracking.

Some people say that you don't lose that much gainz as a noob anyways, when cutting. Is that true?

I switched from a strenght routine, to PPL when i started cutting 3 weeks ago. I do minimal cardio.

I've gotten to 12% bf with zero tracking but I did weigh food and kept track in my head. I'm on a new cut rn and it's going well but I'll probably start tracking once I stall.

Some people are just lucky and others simply subconsciously track every thing they eat and even consciously or subconsciously increase their NEAT to counteract the amount of calories they ate and maintain their current weight.

But are you factoring the cals you burn while lifting? Your overall is probably closer to 1500-1600.

Look, if you can keep it up, all the power to you. But even basically starving yourself isn't going to miraculously lose the weight you want to in a short period of time. It's going to take a few months, so set yourself up with a plan that's more realistic for a longer term goal.

>Tfw eating at 1800 for a cut
It doesn't seem that bad desu
Transitioning from a bulk to a cut was absolutely hell in the beginning though, all my lifting sessions felt awful

TDEE - 500 = cutting

Or to be clearly for you idiot:

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

No need to be upset fatty.

A calculator is only as good as the input.

You aren't burning near 4k calories a day unless you're chopping down trees for a living.

And no, your little workouts don't take you out of the 'sedentary' category

Hows everyone elses cut going.
>Week 5 of cut and down 15-20 lbs
>2200 kcal a day, ec stack annd ostarine combo
>Have laid off heavy deads for at least 2 months
>Last 1rm attempt was 415lbs which was a dirty grind rep
>Set up for 405 and plan to only do a single
>First rep goes up as smooth as butter so decide to hit it for a double.
>Throw another 20 lbs on the bar and hit a new pr pretty easily

Could of probably threw another 5-10lbs on for one last rep but I didnt want to exert myself to much for the rest of my work out.

not that guy but if i'm lifting for 45mins - 1 hour 6 days a week, should I still put in sedentary? I work in an office 8-4

Hmm. Might eat abit more then. think 2300 would be good? dont wanna cut for 6 months though..

>she's never gonna be mine while im at this bf%

you think you're smarter than a calculator?

Either your math is wrong, or you're not weighing consistently, e.g. comparing morning weight to bedtime weight.

Yea i'm not weighing consistently.
First time i weighed me, i weighed 107 kg (day one)
few days later it was 103 (after taking a shit + piss + not eating)
3 weeks later (today) it was only abit lower, but i had ate + not taken a shit/piss before. and it was at a diffrent time.

so i've probably lost some weight, but i should weigh my self more consistently

Yeah 2300 is much more realistic man. don't forget to keep you protein intake high to keep your muscle mass up.

I cut for 6 months because that's how long it took to get the result I wanted, you should cut however long it takes to meet your goal weight/look.

She doesn't care about your body fat, she cares about your confidence. If low body fat gives you confidence, you'll get the girl.

have you struggled with any of your other heavy compounds?

>week 2 of 16 week cut
>was hitting 1/2/3/4 for reps while bulking pretty consistently
>Now i'm struggling with OHP and Squats while BP and DL seem unaffected

Assuming you also do a decent amount of very light activity and you're not a complete chair potato then I'd put you as 'lightly active' at best. Active is e.g. warehouse worker tier. Very active is literal athlete/soldier tier.

I cycle 5 miles each way to and from work plus gym plus running/swimming (not necessarily all on the same day) and I even I think I'm barely out of lightly active.

I'm looking to drop 25-30lbs, so that should be doable in 3 months i think (maybe faster since im high bf).

Having high bodyfat is the only thing thats keeping me from having any confidence.

We're all gonna make it.

Know if theres any calculators, that can tell me how much weight i need to drop, to be at 15% bf?

From what I've read of the different formulae they use, and you're cutting, I'd certainly assume sedentary.

After all if you find yourself losing fat too quickly (kek) you could always adjust for more cals.

> thinks online calculators are magic

I look forward to this thread again in a couple months.

A moderate cut for a fat dude who wants to lower his bodyfat to even normal levels = years of cutting.

interesting. I ref semi-pro hockey (A FUCKING LEAF) on the weekends so that's two hours of cardio twice a week on top of my gym routine but other than that I park my ass on the couch so I think I may be over estimating my TDEE

>I look forward to this thread again in a couple months.

i will be ripped in a couple of months famalam.
i will get that gf in a couple of months.

>Know if theres any calculators, that can tell me how much weight i need to drop, to be at 15% bf?

not that i'm aware of. some more knowledgeable anons may be able to answer that. Best I can say is go get yourself some calipers from walmart or GNC

That really depends on how fat you are. If 50-75lbs will get you there it shouldn't take years.

This shit is so much more complicated than I thought. I thought it was just eat and lift weights everyday.
What's this bulking and cutting stuff?

it's as complicated as you want it to be user. Cutting and bulking are just caloric intake surpluses or deficits.

I havent upped any of my single rep maxes other than my dead but I have gone from;
Ohp 145x3 to 145x6
Bench 205x3 to 205x8
Squat (fuck going heavy on squats any more)

I do how ever pause squat 225 for 4x12

EC has almost 0 fat burning properties retard, its useless if you already eat at a deficit.

>intermittent fasting

"muh meal timing"

>jogging
>for burning calories
only NEETs have time for a daily 3 hour jog

Started my cut yesterday. 1500 a day for ~13lbs. Bought some oats and will probably go buy like 24 eggs and a bunch of canned salmon. I'm excited, I'll have abs this go around, and just in time for spring.

I ran 45-60 mins a day 4-5 times a week and I lost 20 pounds in two months. SQUUAD. Was only 25-30 pounds overweight

It's for appetite suppression faggot

>EC stack
>fat burning

You're dumb. The point of an EC stack is to suppress hunger while still having energy to do shit.

gymgoal.com/dtool_fat.html

You should at least have a tailors tape and a scale.

Here are a few simple calculations

Weight / bf% = Fat in pounds.

Fat in pounds / bodyfat number = how many pounds per percentage you have to lose(lets just call this X)

Subtract 15 from your original bodyfat number

Now take that number and multiply it by X.

That will tell you how many pounds you should theoretically lose to get down to to 15% bodyfat.

Is this a fucking crossbow?

so i would have to drop about 25lbs to get down to 15%. that could be done pretty quickly right?

Been on IF for about a year now

My thoughts:
>it obviously works, otherwise I wouldn't have hold it for a year
>you will stop feeling hunger after few days, it's only hard in the beginning
>it's way easier to get your daily protons this way
>gibs great bod
>smoking helps

I got 180 grams of protons on a 1600kcal diet. I'm gonna admit, I was still in a "noob gainz" territory when I started it, but I lost fat and gained a shitload of muscle which shouldn't be possible

Only one thing I have to add to this

I seriously started disliking eating. It's just a chore for me now

Anybody having similar "issues"?

Ok guys I got a problem.

My BF is around 15% as of right now. I do the following:

>work out 6 days a week
>eat vegan
>no sugar, no fizzy drinks, no juice
>no bread or similar foods
>fast Mon-Tues, Thurs-Friday

I am 184 cm / about 6 feet 1 inch, 78-79 kg / 174 lbs.

I think the problem might be that I do not do cardio, and that I still eat wraps and hummus occasionally (strange thing but they go well together), which both have a lot of added sugar.

Any ideas how to lower BF? Should I just give up wraps and hummus as well, I don't really have time to do cardio besides my regular routine.

eat at a deficit

>EC stack
what's the cheapest way to effectively do this?

How? I've been eating 1900 calories a day with 150 grams of carbs and 170 grams of protein and I've lost 15lbs since the first of January

isnt it weight*0.bf%=fat in pounds?

and if youF calc weight*0.desieredBF% = at in pounds at desieredbf%

Now subtract that from the actual ammount of fat you calced earlier and you get the ammount you need to lose to get to desieredbf%

not sure if you are doin it overly complicated or my math is just flawed

>Not having anti terrorist measures at your gym

You can buy ephedrine pills up here in Canada at Popeyes, not sure where to go in the States though.

eat only 500kcals below TDEE you dumbass. Look up Layne Nortons "reverse dieting" and realise why its fucking retarded to do a huge deficit.

I am eating at deficit, I barely eat for 4 days of the week

I am 500lbs and eating at 3500 calories a day to lose weight

This is so fucking hard. I don't think I can keep fighting

I just can't keep restricting myself like this

>Breakfast
Usually 1000 Calories of Muesli with 500 calories of Milk. I used to include some chocolate for sweetness, like M&M's stirred in or something. I always feel hungry heading out to class. Last week my stomach rumbled so loudly in class that the professor made a joke about 'not driving a tractor in class' and said that 'you clearly love agriculture because you need carrots for carrot cake

>Lunch
Usually a few peanut butter sandwiches. I've removed the middle layer of bread I had before. I feel so lacking in energy at the moment all the time. I even try diet soda to boost my energy and it fails

>Dinner
Usually some spaghetti with a meat sauce. But the meat is lean, and I no longer crush up some boneless KFC chicken to mix into the sauce. It tastes fucking BLAND

That is all I eat now. I feel sick and hungey
Tell me it gets better

holy fuck.

it gets better buddy keep at it.

Do amphetamines, and you will get down to normal weight in no time. 500lbs is crazy. you will be able to STARVE yourself with amphs

Thoughts on caffeine and Yohimbine for fat loss?

Currently 5'7 164 lbs. 14% BF
Goal 155 lbs 11-12% BF

So what's some good low-cal high-protein snacks for a cut? I'm staying under deficit easily enough, but my protein is lacking.

chicken

Because calories in/out and "lol thermodynamics" is bullshit memes. Some people are just made of wood and can burn fat easy. Others are rocks with a zippo lighter.

im doing a soft cut right now, first time.... but i have 1 cheat day....

my question is, if im working out a routine that consist of AxBoAxB(a=upperbody,b=lower body x=cardio O=rest) and currently under 1500 cals all days... No whey either...... am i going completely wromg way about this?

this is the best way ive heard it described

here's some things I would suggest:

replace muesli with oatmeal with bananas and cinnamon
take baby carrots/cashews/peanuts with you and munch on them

skip all soda completely, try green/black tea (in my experience, they give you more energy over time, rather than a burst of energy like coffee) or even black coffee

have milk with your pb sandwiches and eat dark bread

if you're gonna have pasta, dont use too much of the canned sauce, it contains a shit ton of sugar. Get some fresh tomatoes and squish them with pesto and garlic.

Drink water BEFORE eating
NEVER during
wait at least 30 minutes after you're done eating to drink water

intermediate fasting is the dumbest meme fucking ever. all it does is possibly help you stay full longer. it doesnt burn more fat or lower bf% you retard

somebody failed math 101

>basic laws of physics
>meme

Fuck off fat apologist

>meme

It's not a meme you retard. It's a way to help control calorie intake by allowing you to hold off until a single meal. I'm sick of everyone on Veeky Forums claiming that things they don't do are memes

The only meme is "fast/slow metabolism", unless you are one of the ~.1% with actual malabsorption - in those rare cases it's possible to eat more and not gain, but the other way around is literally impossible - eating less than TDEE and gaining (fat) weight, if that worked you could retrieve your Nobel prize for discovering the perpetuum mobile
Sure there maybe some fluctuations of up to 5kg due to water weight (or more if you're growing a tumour), but eating at a deficit long term averaged = weight loss, period

>diet of muesli, MMs, PB, spaghetti and KFC

This is bait.

Can women cut? Completely serious question.

chicken in horseradish sauce

yeah, why couldn't they?

it is kinda a meme you could just have self control and then you wouldn't have to do this meme

Well, I don't understand the difference between cutting and losing weight. Is there a difference?

I hope you're trolling. If not, you're a fucking retard.

Either way, KYS.

Slight, but yes. Cutting is weightlifting/exercising while losing weight in order to lose less muscle mass during the weight loss.

Weight loss is indiscriminate (though often accompanied by exercise).

Women can bulk/cut cycle, and they can lose weight, just like men.

cutting can be defined as deliberately trying to lose weight, in the form of body fat, which is accomplished by eating fewer calories than you normally do

Do people still run EC stacks?

Oh, so it's a more controlled weight loss? Rather than just focusing on dropping pounds, you're focused on most of those pounds to be from fat? Lowering your bodyfat percentage to expose the muscles more. Is that right?

Losing weight is taking numbers off the scale without regard to what it is. Cutting focuses on maximizing fat loss while minimizing muscle loss.

Correct. The only way you can control the weight loss so that it hits body fat instead of muscle is by using the muscle i.e. weightlifting.

Part of the point is also to just get some fat out of the way so you can build up more muscle on the bulk cycle without being a fatass.

The whole point is because you can only really build muscle while bulking - gaining weight, both fat and muscle.

>One year ago
>weigh 300 pounds
>decide to lose weight

>now
>down to 225
>STILL HAVE TITS REEEEEEEEEEE IS IT GYNO???

Fat *distribution* can actually be put down on muh genetics, so the places you gained it first will be the ones you'll lose it last - there is no such thing as "spot reduction" unfortunately, my belly and thigh fat only started coming off visibly during the home stretch of losing.
Loose skin can also play a role, but if the problem still persists once you reach roughly mid-range BMI (~22) (assuming little exercise) and the problem still persists, you might be screwed.
tl;dr, lose some more and see how it goes

>easily able to binge 6k+ calories a day of food
>easily able to eat a strict 1k calories a day on a cut for as long as I need to

what is wrong with me?

Yeah it's closer to 2500 you fucking pig.

Don't factor in exercise. I can virtually guarantee you're overestimating your level of exertion. Select "sedentary," run it again, and consume 500-1000 calories below *that* number. This way any exercise is a bonus.

If you're not losing weight on that kind of deficit, you're either...

A) Overestimating your TDEE.
B) Underestimating your caloric intake.
C) Both.

You are not better than the laws of thermodynamics. Try harder.

I know that feel bro, the eating has always been the easiest part for me, high or low calories.

Not him, but I've lost another 4kg over the last 2 months. Not an active calorie logger, but reviewing things I easily consumed about 2500 on average per day in that period if not more. Yet my loss means I underate about 600 a day, making my TDEE around 3100, and I'm not THAT active (go swimming once a week, around 10-20km of casual speed walking per week, some light gardening here and there...) - one of the upsides of being tall. But I'm not that fat (1.90m and 80kg currently), so someone considerably fatter at my height or even taller will have an even higher TDEE

is this bait?
if not what the fuck brah eating chocolate while trying to lose weight? my noggins throbbin.
cut means no sweetened choc you eat that dark chocolate also no milk no pop no candy your fat. you deserve the pain from this cut to mold you into a man.
embrace the pain user it is the only path to Veeky Forums salvation
at your weight you could literally not eat anything for a year and survive
eat a truck load of veggies im not vegetarian or vegan but some of there foods are tasty and super low cal
good luck if you dont give up in a month post updates you fat bastard