Picture

nah bruh, don't wanna risk it

someone lookalike her then, come on we wanna help you

Get a bag too while you're out with her

then this thread is useless

post pic of body

In the dark all faces look alike, only the body matters

Also if you're beta it's a great way to gain experience with women

Just fuck her, and move on to a new bitch.
If you're not already disregarding women, you are NEVER gonna make it.

You clearly want to do it. You probably think you shouldn't, because of the "Stigma" of her ugly face. You don't want to "lower" yourself, I guess. You created this thread so that anons could convince you to go fuck her. You know you want to, you miserable prick

woops read it wrong. thought you had the 9/10 body not her

Black out her face easy. Mostly curious about the body.

Anyways when your drunk/tipsy the face really stops mattering. Go for it, especially if she works out. The shit you can do with Veeky Forums chicks is incredible in terms of sex.

Do it, obviously. They could end up a being a really sweet person.

What do you have to lose? Are you worried about your reputation? You're posting a question on Veeky Forums, so you've got better shit to be worried about.

Don't do it.
You can find a 5+/10 with a 10/10 body.

You can still partake of her nice personality it's called FRIENDSHIP. You don't have to have a skinship with her for that.

I'm not even sure if powerfucking the shit out of her and doing the whole dominate her and keep her as a walking fleshlight to rape and treat any way you want deal is a good idea.

shit senpaitachi, no need to btfo me like that

>beta
i don't believe in such things *tips*

i would feel shit afterwards desu, even though there's no logical reason for it as she's most likely looking for a quick fuck as well

she does work out everyday, she actually saw me at the gym and asked the receptionist about me, then hit me up on facebook

i do have a 9/10 body

shit, i can't get over a bad face senpaitachi, i'll blow her off

yes for sure do it

>tells me not to btfo him
>passes on a what he clearly says is a "quick fuck" with a
>btfo's himself

I know we all love cuck jokes, an all...But come on, OP.

>i would feel shit afterwards desu, even though there's no logical reason for it as she's most likely looking for a quick fuck as well

You sound like such a beta cuck. Just fuck her, and move on. SIMPLE.

You wouldn't wanna make Zyzz dissapointed in you right?

just lol if you wont tap that

or she actually does not have a legit 9/10 body

is it because she doesn't have a penis? it's because she doesn't have a penis, isn't it?

she clearly just wants to bang it out. girls aren't that straightforward if they're actually emotionally invested in a guy. she just wants your bod on her bod. down a drink or four, take her back to her place, fuck her from behind, and bounce.

if you really had a ton going on in the "options" department you wouldn't be considering it, and if you weren't considering it you wouldn't be posting about it here. take the opportunity while it's present and move on.

Do what you want. But remember that it's a piece of life you're missing out on. Experiencing another person and letting them enrich you in even the smallest manner.

It is very specific feelings, smells, sensations and memories that you forgo. And if the alternative is spending your time on Veeky Forums, you'll lose out on something concrete that you'll remember the rest of your life. You'll probably forget the day you spend not fucking her. It will blur into the rest of your life, just like all the days where you didn't do anything of notice. But if you fuck her, you will have made an event in your life, even if it doesn't count for much, it will be another layer in your character.

Does that make any sense to you, user?

Do it man. Even Hitler had a girlfriend .

damn bruh, you threw me in some real deep shit right there. i get what you're saying

i'll skip it though. i've actually been in a similar situation before, where a girl that i was not certain whether i want to hit or not, threw herself at me, and i did hit it, only to regret it some time and several situations later.

so from now on, i will only fuck girls i'm absolutely 100% sure that i do want to fuck

Alright, user. I hope you get to lay a qt 3.14 in no time, my man

Forget your face and go have fun. Let your face be itself and you navigate the night away.

Do it. If you really, really don't want to fuck her, you can friendzone her and get her to add more women to your social cirle