I thought this was just a meme

I thought this was just a meme

Post routines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Tc7yKQysVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got tennis elbow from using this

these things are awesome but you better have a pretty strong core before you start using them. Core means obliques and lower back too, not just abs.

I dunno I just roll until I feel like my form will break down. It depends on the day for me, some I go fdr many reps, some I just stay to 10. Sometimes I roll to the sides, sometimes I only go halfway back and roll out again.
Seems to work. Squats and deads feels better, and I've actually started seeing some of my upper abs even though I've never seen them in the last two years, and I've been gaining weight all that time.

work up to doing multiple sets of 10 standing, then start adding weight like any other exercise

youtube.com/watch?v=5Tc7yKQysVQ

>standing
:(

they wont work unless you have two of them and also two bars of steel, but yeah kick scooters are overall nice.

Bruh, ab wheels are no joke.

First time I used this, tried to sit up in bed the next day and damn near died. ABsolutely brutal

I can do 5 sets of 20 now with perfect form, gonna get a weight vest soon to ramp things up

What do you think this is?

Can you guys do this from your feet instead of your knees?

Years ago, before I lifted, I started using it almost every morning, and after like six months I did one from my feet.

Found it again the other day and could barely do six from my knees.

I can get down and hold it, but I can't get back up without going to my knees so I just do sets of knees for now

I try and do 3x10 from the knees. I'm just now able to almost go fully extended. Shit is cash. But at first it wrecked my shoulders like a good workout. Well shoulders must have gotten stronger and now it's killing lower back. Hopefully that stops. Maybe form was bad or maybe since I had done back exercises the same day back was already dead idk?

I've been using one of these. It's pretty good, but doesn't feel as totally effective on hitting my abs as I thought it would be. I like to use it in conjunction with plank exercises.

And hey, these things are like $8. Can't complain about a damned thing.

Are you rolling out to the sides as well?

I've noticed it's harder on the lower abs than the higher ones

I'll give that a try! Thanks, user.

Ordering one tomorrow, if it turns out to be a meme I am only out like 12 bucks anyways

as someone who just got theirs in the mail today I have to say it's a good purchase

getting the handles on takes some force but it seems like a great workout

saw one of these at winners for cheap, are they worth getting?

will these rollers help hit the ab muscles that cable crunches dont? at the moment thats my only ab exercise and ive been wanting to add some more variety

For how cheap they are, I think they are probably worth something. If anything it turns out to be a good laugh at the least.

The ab wheel is the truth anons. Its bretty damn difficult

It's not as hard as it looks

just ordered one from Ali along with a dip belt and couple other things, pretty excited but I'll have to wait a fucking month

>letting the gainz goblin have your frail body for an entire month

Does this shit do anything for your chest

i have this roller. you will be pretty happy user

How does this compare to hanging leg raises and dragon flags?

For reference I can do 5x15 hanging leg raises, just started working on dragon flags.

did you not notice the 80lb vest?

I never seem to quite get the form of this. I feel it more in my arms and back, even though I dont slack with my back and try to keep my abs tight

Doesnt give me at all the same burn and soreness as decline crunches and/or hanging leg raises

You're doing then wrong. Keep a hollow body, push you ass forward like you're trying to suck your own dick throughout the movement to activate the abs, keep a tight core

Trainer got me to do these after squatz, great stuff

If u can't do standing then do it standing but make the wheel hit a wall at the end of the extension so you can brace yourself to retract. Until you can do real rollouts

they're very cheap and effective, why not?

>on the edge
:)

tried it, it slipped out, I fell on it chest first and broke a spoke on both individual wheels

managed to glue them back in place and it works fine now but I'm not gonna try that again until I get stronker

What other things?

I'm about to buy some dip belts from ali. Not sure if I should buy the meme wheel.

get the meme wheel it's cheap and it works

how can I get pec exercises at home?

odd, i'm not fit at all and i tried one last week and could do 3 full ones from my feet, shaking all the time tho