Let's talk about life, Veeky Forums

Let's talk about life, Veeky Forums

>Eating healthy
>Living a minimalist lifestyle
>Regular exercise
>Enough free time to do your hobbies

Do you really need anything else? Is this what making it really is?

Is that actually Ryan?

are you fucking serious? 1/8 baiterino

it's clearly photoshopped

>Is this what making it really is?
There's no ultimate right answer to what "making it" is, like there's no ultimate right answer to most of the things in life, which people often forget

fugg mirin that serratus desu

I do these things but I'm still depressed

tfw no gf

All that stuff plus a community to be a part of, long-term goals to pursue and a sex life that matches your libido and there's straight up nothing else you could want.

Yes, actually. This was an advertisement run in several magazines somewhere in 2012ish

Sex?

That's all I need. Have pretty decent first job, qt gf, waiting for spring to hit so I can get the race car out again and just snowboard in the meantime.

Am manlet but I do what I can with it.

No I don't, you're right. I came to these personal ideals and have been reading Walden which only reinforces it.

I got all but the last. I roof houses all day 5 to 6 days a week and work in a bar kitchen 5 nights a week, lift 6 night a week. Idk what to do, I just want to be comfy. All I own is my car, tools, a futon on the ground and a guitar. I feel like I'm missing a huge void in my life, and whenever I have free time I can't enjoy it, I feel like I always have to be lifting or making money

It's Ryan Guzzling

How can I get abs like Ryan?

reading too

>Living a minimalist lifestyle
This is a meme. If you want to achieve any modicum of success in any field, you have to spend money. I am not saying to get into debt (which is stupid) but if you want the best results possibles you have to spend.

One of the reasons why "Chad" is so successful is because he can simply out spend you. He has the money to buy better clothes, hire qualified trainers and go to the best clubs. Use your money to fund your goals.

Making it is fairly subjective.

To me making it would quite simply mean an opportunity to pursue something I love or something that seems meaningful to me on daily basis and being able to ignore money in every way.

You skipped fulfilling career

>enough free time to follow your passion

Your passion should be your life breh. Dont settle for a shity job, unite dream and day.