Tell me about your gym crush

Go on Veeky Forums, what's she like

not real

>she

PAWG, brunette, cute secretary glasses, works out with her hair in a ponytail. 12/10 would smash. Tried an awkward smile, but probably ended up looking like I had cerebral palsy. Fuck sake

Young, petite cardio bunny. Looks like pic related but with slightly sharper features.

he's pretty big but not very tall, short blonde hair and ok cute face but fuck man, there were two new kids in the free weights room trying to attempt deadlifts with these curly ass backs and halfway into their second set he walked up to them and taught them proper form. It was the cutest thing ever, he encouraged them and at the end said "hell yeah dude, that's much better".
so sweet ;_;

Fucking beautiful makes me go stupid every time I see her. We smiled at each other and I get the impression she's always glancing at me but I don't even know what to do.

Aside from killing myself does anyone have any suggestions?

Confirmed qt3.14

>mfw no girls at the gym
>mfw no homo
have gf but wouldn't mind the scenery once in a while.

I am in the same situation. I feel like next logical move is to ask her for a spot..

>azn, maybe Korean
>short/petite
>stacked azz
>just a little bit of pudge
>actually does real lifts

>held the door for her once and she didn't even say thanks

Maybe she was too autism to say thanks. Maybe she went home and started a thread about this hot dude that held the door for her but she was too shy to say a thing.

Spolit entitled cunt

Bang and leave

Crush, wtf are you a faggot? Grow up a pair

Hahaha

Didn't Anyone watch a Bronx tale ? She's a punk

>tfw she has a boyfriend
>tfw she lifts for him

i shared the rack with a cute girl who's a couple of years younger than me
she had me do her bench lift offs but told me i could go away when i wasn't finished with my sets
i feel guilty because i hope to see her whenever i go and it makes me feel creepy. i try not to look at women too hard or read into actions too much

I have 2.

One is a jew looking girl with a super flat ass and the other is a fat girl.

My taste in women is regrettable

kek
haha
4/10 not my type
6/10, pretty plain
L O N D O N
bee urself
yeah i agree
what kind of gym do yo go to
good advice
8/10 she sounds hot
probably not
that's pretty harsh
this
nope, never see it
just cuz there's a goalie don't mean u can't score!
nothing to feel guilty about
yeah they sound gross

which one? hahaha holy shit i'm so lonely

Well this is a real person im describing. She laughs at all my retarded jokes. Cares about me when something goes wrong. Is always wanting to help in anyway she can. I just feel warm all over when im near her or when I put my arms around her.

>she