Come on baby. daddy wants to retire

come on baby. daddy wants to retire

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/V4W94mW
discord.gg/Nvq6TX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the use of this token if you are betting ETH?

This is such a fucking sleeping giant

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT JUST KEEPS GOING DOWN FROM ICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

By the way, Etherroll is around $4 and has MORE COINS than Ethbet. This is going to fucking 1000x

I bought into this but have pretty much forgotten about it. Why no news?

I hope so.

the single anonymous dev is enjoying retirement thanks to you guys. there will be news if he decides to come back.

He's been back, and there are multiple devs, read the discord every once in a while.

discord link?

No, it's the discord of Ethbet

He want the link to access it you fucker

You don't need link to access discord? It's free, and why would you have to pay with erc 20 tokens anyways? You guys are some real dummies

you think you're funny? you faggot autist. saged.

discordapp.com/invite/V4W94mW

IN BLAKE WE FUCKIN TRUST BOYS

I should have bought up the entire circulating marketcap of this shitcoin and hired my own fucking developer to ship a semi-coherent working product for a guaranteed moon

Ico price was about double that.

The only reason the price is this low is due to a whale dumping all his coins as he was pissed off for waiting for it to moon. The guy had like 2000 bitcoins and didnt care what price he sold the coins at.

2000 btc is like 5 times the funds raised during ico. Nobody has that many coins. Biggest wallet after developers is like 200eth.

What's the news? I thought this was dead.

No I meant he had 2000 bitcoins, moved them from one wallet to the other to prove he was rich.

That's a good fucking question

>Tfw bought my 12k EBET at .0005 eth

I know it'll be way higher when the gambling shit whatever the fuck comes out but still, reee

Just calm down and accumulate when somebody gets pissed off at it falls to .00019 again and just don't look at the charts until the summer of 2018

>buying at ICO

>gambling
is this what Veeky Forums has come to? this doesnt sound like "business and finance" to me...
This cryptocurrency trend ruined this board.
In the Real world, us Real people who made their Real money working with Real estate would never even think about this gambling shit.

t. boomer

The coin is still cheap so might as well buy a ticket and see if the rocket takes off.

Yeah, bought 200, so damn cheap rn, won't even make a small dent on my portfolio if it tanks to $0.

Same. Sometimes these random shitcoins surprise you.

where can i get some of this coin?

Hitbtc

discord.gg/Nvq6TX