Is it that bad?

Is it that bad?

I need access to a 24 hour gym, and it's the only me near me

It isn't, really. Everyone needs to take a break once in a while. Their pizza is good too, obviously not as good as others, but it's good enough.

Depends what your local one is like- some aren't too bad in that the staff aren't DYELs and have decent equipment (if not lacking dumbbells that go up past 50 iirc). If you're just a run of the mill casual lifter then it's fine and at 10 bucks a month it can't be beat. All depends on your specific gym though, check it out before you commit.

I work there. Ask me anything.

if it has
>free weights
>bench
>squat rack
>treadmill
you have literally everything you need
if you dislike people just throw in some earbuds and zone out

what city and state you work in.

Nah son

None of them have Dumbbells over 50?

How loud do you have to be to get kicked out?
Also, is the lunk alarm activated during the late hours?

Needs must.

But make contingency plan. Take money you save from not spending on a real gym, and rainy day fund for your own set up at home.

I had membership to 24hr shitter gym. Noob gainsed my way to outgrow the equipment. And had to move on if I wanted more strength gains.

Any fun stories?

no benches or squat racks, just the smith machine.

pretty sure its like that for all PFs

anybody else here go to fitness connection? 10 bucks a month, unlimited guest passes, tanning beds (mine anyways), shit ton of equipment, completely dead after 12 am and at various intervals through the day, dumbells go up to like 200, 3 different dumbell racks, green area for plyometrics, PT area with bosu balls and pads and jumping platforms, 2 squat racks, deadlift platform, 3 power racks, and enough treadmills to keep the pajeets and fatties away

You get a decent amount of what you pay for 10 bucks.

So if you go to a gym, do you
A: Kill yourself to the point where everything hurts
B: Dont kill yourself, but atleast get some calories burned, etc.
C: Go mid way between A and B?

I just started going to the gym with my buddy and hes always miserable and hes telling me "It doesnt work unless you kill yourself" and Im like "That doesnt do you any good though, it just makes your life shit the next day"

What do?

Can't do bb bench, squat or diddlies there. You can do db variations, but that will only get you so far.

mid way in the upper A

I would actually kill myself in each workout but there's no gym at the hospital

Between A and B. After you do this for a while you start to work out exactly how far you can push yourself while still pulling up fine for the next session (and you start to figure out when you should go further than that or pull it back).

It's a really good value at 10 dollars. It's definitely not if you are going to get stupidly jacked, but good enough for most of your workout. Just don't be an idiot about using the equipment or a jerk to others.

what gym has better pizza

Alrighty, thanks

I go there. The dumbbells go up to 75 not 50. It's fine if it's your only choice

I think it's dependent on the invididual gym. I know a lot don't go up that high around me