How the FUCK i activate my core during the compounds...

how the FUCK i activate my core during the compounds? i do the shit of pressing your belly like a pregnant women and filling it with air but i feel like passing out
I don't know why but when i squat i sit on my right leg and it's not symmetric
this anterior pelvic tilt is killing me and my lifts, i cant even start any routine properly because of it
am i going to do brosplits untill i heal it by stretching and doing abs?
i dont want to go this route
i want to be a man and lift properly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5zkeyOcng4&ab_channel=TheSpotAthletics-Grandview
youtube.com/watch?v=wol7Hko8RhY&ab_channel=AlanThrall
youtube.com/watch?v=hlBMGsRly1c&ab_channel=TheSpotAthletics-Grandview
youtube.com/watch?v=sqKhLR1zRaU&ab_channel=70'sBig
youtube.com/watch?v=BEn61BL4Nwk&t=222s&ab_channel=AlanThrall
youtube.com/watch?v=G8l_8chR5BE&ab_channel=AlanThrall
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just be yourself

I want to laugh but i just finished funneling milk up my ass to reduce the amount of estrogen absorbed.

you too

FUCK
i am not trolling i'm just mad as fuck i'm trying to escape auchswitz mode i'm currently eating 500g of pasta with 600g of liver and whats the point if i' cant lift properly
i am like the dude in the pic

bump

youre only supposed to puff your stomach out like a pregnant woman if youre wearing a belt. Breath into your belly, but brace more as if you were about to be punched.

Also, the dizzy/passing out feeling will eventually go away. your body just isnt used to the high blood pressure from the valsalva manoeuvre

hope this helps op :)

no it didnt at all because i feel u r trolling me and i'm goin to pass out
why my squat is assymetrical? what should be my feet/knees position? and hand?

i also cannot keep the bracing till the bottom at all

try going lighter, paused reps, and high volume. lower the weight slowly, focus on your form.

dude i'm lifting only the bar and i don't feel my quads at all when squatting x10

trolling you about what?

passing out feeling will stop after a while. I had a similar problem when I started.

your squat may be asymmetrical because of uneven bar placement or "wonky" hips. stretching/foam rolling (which I assume you are already doing for your pelvic tilt) should help the latter over time.

feet and hand position are largely down to personal preference, so experiment and watch youtube videos on that front

I suggest you record your lifting if you can. it will help you identify your problems, and maybe it will turn out that your squat just feels bad but looks okay

any more questions? :)

Alot of people lose tightness at the bottom of the squat. I would suggest you dont go so deep, do slower reps to get used to the movement, and do paused squats like the other user said :)

actaully i'm not foam rolling dont have th e money for that, just doing lunges and planks every day and trying to be mindfull of posture
why i dont feel my quads?
and also how to bentrow/deadlift/ohp with this problem?
btw i don't think my gym has a belt avaliable its a shitty rural rio de janegro brazilliam gym
do u think i will ever be able to get a girl like this

If you have access to a thick PVC pipe it should do the trick if you dont have a foam roller. Its pretty cheap, you could probably get one from a constructions site for free t b h :p
also, lunges and planks arent really enough I dont have any infographics saved on my pc, but you should look up stretching routines etv..

Do you not feel it in your quads during the movement, of do they just not feel sore afterwards? either way its not a big deal

What is your problem with rows/DL/ohp exactly

A belt is a good investment and you should save up to buy one if you can

And I hope you do one day lad :) Im adding that to my collection btw

In bent row, my calves/hamstrings shakes alot and it basically feels like i'm working them out just by getting at row position and i don't feel really my back or lats like when you feel your biceps when curling(the same problem with the quads in squat)
Deadlift, i don't know how to restart my position and i cant drop the bar cause the gym is in the second floor
OHP i thnk it's the neck movement that i'm doing wrong and causing back pain (but i'm doing that position where u thrust with ur hips and stay still, sometimes it feels like my core is getting worked out more than my shoulders but i DO feel my shoulders

It sounds like you have tight hamstrings, (also part of the reason for your pelvic tilt) I suggest you stretch and do mobility work for that. Lightening the weight will also make it easier. If your only using the bar and cant lower the weight, Id suggest doing an alternative row, or chinup/pullup, which work similar muscle groups

As for "feeling" muscles, I wouldnt worry about it too much. its just that you have more body awareness for your biceps than quads etc. which your less used to using (think of how you can flex the bicep in your dominant arm harder because your just more used to using it)

Deadlift is unfortunate. you'll just have to lower the weight in a more controlled way. or try doubling up mats to dampen noise?

your core does play a big part in stabilising you during ohp, so it should feel like its being worked

I will try and post some youtube videos that might help with for and stuff in a few minutes

OHP:
youtube.com/watch?v=q5zkeyOcng4&ab_channel=TheSpotAthletics-Grandview
youtube.com/watch?v=wol7Hko8RhY&ab_channel=AlanThrall

Deadlift:
youtube.com/watch?v=hlBMGsRly1c&ab_channel=TheSpotAthletics-Grandview

what else user chan?

youtube.com/watch?v=sqKhLR1zRaU&ab_channel=70'sBig

youtube.com/watch?v=BEn61BL4Nwk&t=222s&ab_channel=AlanThrall

youtube.com/watch?v=G8l_8chR5BE&ab_channel=AlanThrall

Im unfortunately not much help on bench tho. Its my worst lift, plus I bench in a "powerlifting" style not how normal people bench

webm related

i only ate 1,700 cals
my goal was 3k
am i fucked? i'm feeling sick as fuck now
and thanks alot for bringing the time to help me
think i'm gonna relapse on that no fap

Do you feel sick from eating too much? Just wait a couple of hours and try and get some more food in. Unless its too late, in which case, just try to do better tomorrow.

Easter several small meals through out the day instead of one big meal will help with this

and dont worry about it. I like helping people, especially with lifting stuff :)

Non lewd image so you dont fail nofap

its 2am in here and yeah sick from eating too much
also having heavy headaches and feelings of despersonalization/unreality because of no weed
good night user
sleep thight

gn user

Start drinking milk and eating spoon fulls of peanut butter