Already about to drop into $200s

>already about to drop into $200s

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COIN

>JUSTthereum

God damn shut the fuck up, you're acting like a fucking sperg, it's been in the 300s since the fork. Go fucking jack off or something so you can calm the fuck down.

What is your definition of "about to" ?

Can't even break its 5 day high, it was at $340 earlier this month and dropps almost 20% JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Extremely overvalued for what it is - which is currently a platform to harbour shit ico's which are mostly scams.

Yeh even fully valued it only acts as gas for other companies. Eth is BASICALLY A TOKEN JUST FOR TRANSACTIONS OF OTHER TOKENS. WHEN YOU TRADE X SHITCOIN YOU PAY IN ETH THATS IT FUFJDNSBWIWXNXJD

EU wagecucks are about to wake up

is it time to buy kinda wanna trade in my btc also where can i buy / store it

Did you think it was actually going to moon or something? Be grateful for the pitiful gains you got, ingrate.

>whats wrong with a coin with #2 market cap that literally did 50x this year

>20% drop

Nigga this is crypto. That is nothing. If you want to play it safe put your money in index funds.

BUT I BOUGHT IT AT $330, WHEN DOES ME GET MORE MONEY $2000 WHEN UHHHHHHHHHH

ETH has mountains and mountains of good news about it, but it never moves.

>never moves
>about to hit its April price

It only moves downwards.

Hurk durk and how do you pay for the ability to do that transaction on the most advanced distributed computing network out there

people were saying the exact same thing about bitcoin when it was sitting at $250-300 in 2015

except bitcoin has real uses.

eth is only good for icos.

every week there are dozens of erc20 tokens all raising 20-50million usd in eth and then they dump the eth on exchanges and price falls.

its why eth has been between 275-325 since like june

Name some real uses exclusive to Bitcoin. I'm not even defending this coin, but nigga you just went full blown retardo.

people were saying the exact same thing about bitcoin not having any uses in 2015 too. the ico gold rush is over, but icos will still be forced to launch on ethereum, just with much less selling.

Bitcoin's only use is that it was first and thus is the most popular.
It is as useless as eETH.