Is it morally ethical from a business and philosophy standpoint to steal from thief's...

Is it morally ethical from a business and philosophy standpoint to steal from thief's? More specifically lets say I can get counterfeit shoes from a Chinese seller and if i can prove they are a fake to the website I can get a full refund. Sometimes I feel bad but than i realize they are stealing designs and trying to profit off others.

literally all business is immoral because profit comes from selling something for more than it is actually worth :^)

You're probably 100% valid in your thoughts.

The only thing is, I personally wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I was a rat.

>2017
>Having morals

Why do you think so many rich people are sociopaths? Do whatever you have to do to make it. Morality is a figment of your imagination.

Wtf, man. Taking advantage of another person's theft is still immoral. That doesn't make you any better than the person who's doing the counterfeiting.

>Implying profit doesn't come from buying something for less than what it's worth and selling it for what it's actually worth.

>implying an abstract thought, idea, picture, or way of doing something can be stolen
sorry, if I paint a picture of the mona lisa i didnt just steal the painting.

Then it's still immoral because you are underpaying the original seller :^)

>Do whatever you have to do to make it. Morality is a figment of your imagination.

Just don't be complaining when the consequences of your actions all come biting you in the ass later.

>implying its immoral to give somebody what they think something is worth

In nature for one to survive, another must die.

>rationalizing immoral behavior
:^)

>morality is a figment of your imagination
Not quite. Morality is a social construct without which, and in combination with laws to regulate the excesses of parasitic behavior, said society would collapse into chaos and cease a society.

Your attitude is poison and it is only through the morality of the majority that the society that you take for granted exists

What about cacti in a desert? They don't have to kill anyone. They're just tougher than anything else.

>immoralizing rational behavior
what are you, some price police? when somebody decides what they want for something you come along and claim that they incorrectly calculated its implicit exchange rate on the free market and whatever they THINK they wanted for something is a far fetch from what the item trades for freely to every other person who may want to purchase the item and it is your job dictate that there is a single price that every like item should sell for regardless of a persons personal feelings towards said item?

hey man do what you want. you will have to answer to Jesus tho :}

Morals are just tools used by society to suppress competition. It is perfectly natural to steal from someone else. How do you think society was built in the first place?

your logic is flawed im not talking about cheating people im talking about a fair agreement that makes both parties happy. there is no 'selling for more or less' than something is worth. there are only mutually agreed upon prices and this IS what the item is worth

Finally someone that understands.
Everyone just scams everyone.

>there are only mutually agreed upon prices and this IS what the item is worth

Some people have no concept of mutual agreements. They think it's okay for them exploit/cheat others but not when others do the same thing to them.

You are fucking with things that you don't understand.

Lol, that armchair philosopher never heard of plants.

Do what you want but scamming others is literally the nigger way of business...that's not turned out too well in Africa.

Use your energy to set up win win situations and your rewards will be greater.

Amen.
/thread

go on
i did it a year and ago and havent really thought twice about it.

Yep, it's a brainlet way of doing business. Eventually, people will catch up to your shenanigans. Returning customers are worth more than one-time customers.

except im not scamming customers
im scamming sellers.
sellers who are technically scammers as well.

Yes, the only ways to make a profit are to underpay employees or overcharge customers. There's no way around it, either way someone is getting the short end of the stick.

yeah, that's alright. I'd do it. But aren't they gonna ask you to return the product? if you buy in bulk it's very likely. Your order has to be of a number X so that it's not worth it for them to process a return.

Here, made you a graph

But wait, there's more. here's a graph that actually makes sense

its pretty much for personal use.
cuts out any clothing cost for me.
I get fake arcteryx jacket. quality is pretty good for a fake but not a real arcteryx. I prove it is fake and the website sides with me since they follow us law. Legally I cant ship it back because it would be shipping counterfeits and the website than shuts down said store/product listing from their site. So technically the buyer agreed not to sell counterfeits and i get a lot of them off the market.

fuck she is sexy