US Army Rangers

Are the US Army Rangers the best light infantry in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Point du hoc and Italy invasion were bad ass.

>best light infantry in history
>get the shit beaten out of them by starving Somalis

In Somalia a Ranger company killed 1000+ somali militia.

>I want to be an army ranger!
>I want to live a life of danger!
>I don't want to be raped by strangers!
That's why they can run so fast, they train their track with big scary niggers right behind them ready to sodomize recruits.

>Hypastists
>Ghurkas
>RLI

>1000+ somali militia

With the aid of Delta Force, 160th SOAR, 10th Mountain, Pakistanis, and Malays...

Still doesn't change the fact the Battle of Mogadishu was a political debacle for the United States and single-handedly caused the failure of Operation Restore Hope.

They came in and saved the Seals in Afghanistan at that ambush on the mountain.

The United States Marine infantry is far superior.

Upon graduating boot camp, I would place enough confidence in a Marine POG than I would an ARMY ranger.

The USMC is the most elite organization in the world. It is the only thing standing in the way of complete and utter destruction of America.

Next time you see a marine, retired or active, thank him for his service. If it wasn't for his ilk, you would be praying towards Mecca.

Cringe

Uh buddy I think you got the wrong door.

I know this is a joke but it doesn't matter because so many muhreens actually think this that this post may as well be real

god I fucking hate marines

Rangers are part of JSOC. I was in reg army light infantry and we were superior to reg marines. We were better equipt, better trained. Marines are good for a no brain asignment. I still respect them. They are just a different job description.

That's what they cliamed, it's probably made up.

>yfw you're a muhreen and don't get any elmers glue in your ration

Pretty much yeah. It's not hard to create elite infantry when you have the military budget of the next 40 countries combined.

kek

No.

My grandfather was rejected by the Marines in WWII because he had buck teeth. He always used to say, “They were worried I’d try to bite the Krauts. But then again, I got stuck in the AA batteries, so I lived.”

Kek
My thoughts exactly

Absolutely not

You know those doggos are smarter than those gyrenes, don't you?

>can't name an alternative

I am the alternative, son.

Hey, hey, Army!
Where are you going?
Turn around your tanks and follow me!
I'm Marine Corps infantry!
I'm the best you ever will see!
Follow me, and you will see!

>19 killed
Yeah they sure BTFO us honey

>Army Rangers
>competent

My fucking sides hurt at how much I laugh at your statement.

Let's go over the track record of USSOCOM (and all agencies under their jurisdiction) and see just how professional they really are...

>crash helicopters into each other in Iran
>crash helicopters into each other again in Grenada
>head of Seal Team Six winds up in prison for fraud
>Navy SEAL team nearly wiped out by a bunch of glorified Panamanian security guards who they probably could've just been bribed with some tequila and cocaine
>ODA 525 on a SCUD hunt gets busted by a bunch of 12 year old Iraqi school girls and they didn't even bother to rape them
>DUDE LET'S FLY AN AC-130 OVER AL-KHAFJI IN DAYLIGHT LMAO
>Black Hawk Down.jpg
>calling in an airstrike on Hamid Karzai
>Mazar-i-Sharif POW massacre bungalo
>failing to get bin Laden when he was holed up in a cave in Tora Bora
>shooting up multiple weddings
>Operation Anaconda or as I prefer to call it "let's land a helicopter full of Rangers on top of a mountain full of Al Qaeda fighters"
>all of the Iraq War
>Operation Red Wings
>wrecking a billion dollar helicopter during the raid to kill bin Laden
>SEALs literally racing each other to kill bin Laden first so they can get the better book deal (I'm not fucking kidding)
>Navy SEALs spilling state secrets to a major video game developer and the game is still a piece of shit (again, I'm not fucking kidding)
>taking the the phrase "bury the hatchet" literally
>that Chinook full of Navy SEALs that got blasted out of the sky
>Benghazi, the never ending scandal
>walking right into an ambush in Niger
>Navy SEALs murder a Green Beret after he figures out they're planning on misappropriating Army funds even though their whole existence is a waste of taxpayer dollars

And these guys are supposed to be the Tier One Operator badasses who will fight all our wars for us in nanosuits in the future

Source: theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/