Natty mode is just a meme right? Is there even any point to lift without steroids?

Natty mode is just a meme right? Is there even any point to lift without steroids?

Idk man I'm natty and your mom seems to like it just fine

right is ez achievable natty

your delusion, on the other hand, isnt

Stay mad lanklet, if you're over 5'11" don't even bother lifting natty

>/fraud/ can make 1-2 years natty progress with a few months
Why wait to roid in the beginning?

will lanklets ever learn

It's all about how much work you put in

They'll always be natty no gains, they should roid right from the start just so they can make any noticeable gains after 1.5 years

I can't do roids cause I have heart issues that run in my family.

I cant do roids because I dont want acne and im afraid to lose my hair. Also im poorfag

the delusion that you need roids to get big and ripped is one i've only encountered on this board.

you need roids to get bigger than 205 but anything around there is doable.

>afraid to lose hair

Female detected

who gives a fuck

all of us who aren't fat powerlifters or actual autists are here to get girls. the left body is good enough to impress 99% of normies

kinobody is confirmed natty on-screen by doctors on test and steroids and bf% and he's more ripped than thor when he's on a cut. people here are too salty

Ahh yes I forgot that the more hours per day you work a muscle, the bigger it gets

Chestbrah detected

>tfw 210lbs, 15% bf

I only started working out a few months ago. Am I already at the natty limit?

how tall are you?

6'2

then fuck no

stop talking

What's the natty limit for my height? I want to trade in my natty card, but I don't want to do it until I have to.

You're skinny.

y-you too

i don't know the exact numbers but it should be around 250 lean

Fug. I better start bulking.

I'M BACK!

dude i'm fucking with you, don't take advice from Veeky Forums like ever

So I really shouldn't be eating 30 boiled eggs a day?

only if you like stomach problems

That advice is legit, but it's only the egg whites you should be eating, the yolk is super bad for you in that kind of quantity

I've got some extra gas, but otherwise everything seems fine. How many eggs should I be getting?

I don't like this guy but this body is my goal. I think it's his offseason/offcycle body too but it's perfect for me

oh ffs, just eat like a normal person and put more emphasis on your veggies and meat

you'll get there eventually, consistency is the only thing that matters

So is that a no on the eggs?

not a no just tone it down mang

he isn't even large or impressive in any way, he's just at a low bodyfat and has good looking muscle placement

I was implying that he isn't very big

even if that is achievable natty. Right pic he is on cycle.

Cruise a 250 mg test for the long run

test alone has a debatable effect on the heart

its compounds like nandrolone that are estimated to be a 1000 times worse for your heart than test

aesthetics as a natty is a meme. you can still get very strong being natty it's just a slower process.

>Except that you will get to 205 a hell of a lot faster on roids. It's like driving a lambo vs a hyundai. Both may get you to the destination but you'll get there a hell of a lot faster in a lambo and it will be more satisfying.

if you are natty you need to have iron will to grind out that shit for multiple hours a day, 5-6 days a week and for almost a decade and even then you'll look worse than someone who would do the same shit for 1-2 years but was on gear.

is it worth wasting 10 years of your time for that? obviously that depends from person to person. one could argue the guy on gear will be in worse health, but if you do regular blood work and don't take insane amounts of shit it should be negligible.

Ive been killing myself in the gym for 1.5 yrs and im barely making it now. 6ft 190 like 13% bf. How much faster would roids have gotten me to where i am if im doing this well natty?

You're gonna lose it either way if you have balding genetics.

I've run 3 cycles so far and my hair is still perfect, but nobody in my family is bald.

Started 154*

Post pic so we can tell, 6-9 months tops probably

Yeah it is just not worth the time or effort to be passionate about lifting whilst remaining natty.

That's why I just do full body 3 days a week and accept whatever my body looks like as a result.

it depends from person to person but mostly it all depends on if you are willing to put in heavy time in the gym since overtraining is not really and issue and are willing to eat insane amounts of food. if you do those two things the difference is like night and day.

obviously you can still look like shit if you don't work out and eat right even if you are on gear.

You can look great natty, normie standarts for ripped is low anyway, easy to impress, unless you "compete" in a """"sport"""" called pro bodybuilding (which is a mental illness) you don't fucking need to risk your health and money to look like a balloon.

this is pretty much the best thing to do as natty. 3 or 4 times a week doing heavy compounds and a few isolation sets after. 2 hours tops at the gym and the results are pretty good.

Cause it's so difficult to pass a drug test you scheduled yourself.

this body looks average as fuck. pretty much every guy i know that does gymnastics for fun looks like that naked. literally just low bf

>220lbs or more
>lean
>natty
chose two only

at his height? not for 99.999% of the population it isn't

open both op picture and this, now look how dumb do you look by comparing this guy to hemsworth

the weird thing is in Italy it was common to eat a lot of eggs especially out there in the rural farms and tiny towns outside the bigger cities

Dino Zoff, who was a goalkeeping legend back in the day, was too short growing up so his grandmother fed him eight eggs a day, he grew 33 centimetres to 1.82 meters in a five year span his max height ever listed was being 6′ 0″

it was in his teenage years of course maybe when he was fifteen or something but nutrition and rest are the most important aspects then worry about the workout itself stretching is just as important and if you do it, it helps with posture making you look taller.

that many eggs is insane his cholesterol must have been through the roof but oddly enough he played till his 40's and was the oldest winning captain to win a World Cup, so he wasn't totally out of shape

before you do anything actually get advice from your physician rather than an anonymous Mongolian basketweaving board.

just cruize a small dosage of test and you'll be fine, you'll have heart problems anyway 1 year isn't that big of a deal

implying cholesterol is an issue on a athlete and an athlete that is young

Dietary cholesterol has no correlation whatsoever with your bodies cholesterol levels.

This is objectively true and backed up by many many scientific studies.

Because you'll get stretch marks.

Get your noob gains first then do a cycle or two

>stretch marks
are you retarded? If you lotion the shit out of your skin, this will never be a problem

kys asap

cholesterol isnt a problem even if you eat 10 eggs a day if you're fairly active

God damn you niggas are jelly as fuck. I know literally 0 people irl who look this good. Even the guys who lift are pudgy. They look good and are strong, but they dont look nearly as good as this.
This isn't exactly my goal body any more than it is yours, but you have to give credit where credit is due.

of course because he doesn't have years to spend on developing his physique for a movie you fucking retard

Gear fucks you up mentally.

If you stop the gear, training will never be fun again