do it

you have worse genetics than this guy lol

This
If no beard, bald and ottermode

Call your barber
Ask for all zeros

I unironically sometimes watch this guy lmao

Side view

I always figure if i get bald i would just push myself to the gym more. fuck it.

Biotin is a great vitamin to take. I find it makes my hair grow faster and feels thicker. lots of people claim it works.

I got worse and I'm 19

Just accept yourself OP

either kys or cut it all off, BALDY lmao

thats pretty hardcore at 21 desu. I am almost there but I am 30.

If you are wearing hats all the time stop. Also shampoo your hair once a week and cut out anything that has that sulfate shit in it (google it i forget the name).

Look up finasteride, I'm not sure if it would help but its worth look into. Good luck user

are u me?

I started losing my hair when i was 18 and started shaving at 20, unless you have a fucked up oblong head its not that big of a deal, it really hasn't affected my life in a negative way.

If you're not going to shave it and get big then you should kys yourself

Man, that's fucking disgusting.

25 here with about the same hairline as you. I have the first cut on this list and its fine. I think 4 isn't bad either

therighthairstyles.com/hairstyles-for-balding-men/

Nice thread Chris

Just shave that shit and grow a beard.

>grow a beard.

Easier said than done

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8

Well, a stubble at least.

>He's almost got a full set of hair, probably some years left where he can rock it with short/buzz

>"SHAVE IT OFF NIGGA YOUR LIFE IS OVER"

>YOUR LIFE IS OVER"

Wot? I never said that. Shaved just looks better than obviously receded.

>TFW caught hair loss early and took fin

People telling you to shave it are bitter hairlets who are past the point of no return.

>nuking a hormone responsible for muscle growth and libido for fucking hair

Just grow your hair out and don't rock a back slick.

I don't even think it looks that bad, I wouldn't call that balding, more like maturing hairline. Few men keep their hairline at the same place throughout their life.

> don't rock a back slick.

Slicked back hair one of the few ways to make a widow's peak look good though. Although people will think you look like a movie villain.

>2017
>That widows peak
>not spiking your hair like the PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS
>shiggy

Are you that security guard who cried because someone made fun of your man-bun/receding-hairline/thinning-everywhere-else combo?

> 2017
> Thinks being bald is a problem

Embrace it.

Being bald just means that you are high T brah

HIGH TEST

I'm happy I can at least grow a thick beard. When I get jacked, I'll shave my head and keep a thick beard/goatee

No, it just means you have shit genetics.

You're definitely going bald, but you got a high forehead with good skin, which if coupled with a beard will look pretty good.

All you gotta do is get big and you'll be the meanest looking guy on the street.

>fat
>bald
>midget

that's the trifecta, squirt.

top this off with the fact that this has nothing to do with fitness, and gotta i've gotta my congratulations because it is DEFINITELY time for you to fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

at least you didn't get >5 YEARS for shitposting

>ben wears a toupee

some are stupid, some are fat, some lose their hair early. In the end you just gotta kill yourself, or else you're a fag.