FTM trans non binary here currently undergoing hormone therapy

FTM trans non binary here currently undergoing hormone therapy.
If I increase my test dosage will I also make gains?

>FTM

literally why?

By not being a freak with a mental illness desu.

Also sont eat grapes.

>FtM

Have fun with your inflatable hot dog penis

You are a woman. If you want to lift and not wear make-up or whatever, then be a woman that lifts and doesn't wear makeup. Don't become a circus freak. Transgenderism is regressive and unhealthy.

ignore the rest, yes you will make gains on test and the more you increase the more gains

you'll make gains, how much do you weigh?

KYS
Y
S

DEGENERATE TRASH

Lol enjoy your shrinking balls

The test will help with your gains. Ignore these guys, my last bf was a transman and he was reasonably muscular.

> if you don't conform to conservative gender stereotypes, you were born in the wrong body and should undergo years of hormones and surgery to fit those narrow definitions
> this is really progressive
Almost the most ass-backward meme of modern leftism, edged out by the idea of Islam as a tool for women's liberation

This. Don't be stupid, OP.

this 1000000%

Fuck this board. It's so goddamn backwards.

OP feel free to put whatever you want in your body. As for your test dose, the higher the amount of androgen the higher capacity for nitrogen retention resulting in more lean tissue. You'll have more sides though.

user please read more carefully.

other way

kys yourself

also this:

doesnt FTM imply binary?

> FTM trans
Ok
> non binary here
Confirmed tumbltard. Pic related, go back to tumblr and complain about how you're offended by the captcha because you're robotkin

No. You're a woman and most of your androgen receptors are in your lower body. Regardless of mental illness, societal delusion or hormone injections, they will stay that way.

You will always be a short, t-rex, with a huge ass and huge legs. You will never be a man, or look manly. You'll look like a mentally ill woman who mutilated herself.

K
Y
S

[spoiler]London?[/spoiler]

Can't give any advice on hormone therapy but i just have to ask why would you do that to yourself? Pretty sure being a female in today's society is significantly better/easier.

I don't even know what non-binary means. Doesn't FTM imply a binary gender?

What's your dose?
also non-binary. I was also thinking of raising my test levels again.
I'm using adrogel at 5 pumps.
If you raise your dose you will make more gains.
Make sure you're having your blood checked each month.
I would recommend seeing and endocrinologist too if you have the means.

ftm here
if u raise ur dose past a certain amount, it'll b detrimental. u hafta stay within the normal male range for it to b effective, otherwise ur body just converts the t. talk to ur endo. u will make gains on the dose that's right for u

kys
( please, ignore this thread, dont give it the feeling of acceptance)

read
You can't invent biology, you fucking degenerates. Non-binary my hairy ass, you're either male of female. Seek a psychiatrist.

Obligatory buck angel pic
Also more test will help but only up to a certain point, like user said. If you use to much your body will convert the excess into estrogen, which is not what you want. Get some blood work done.

lol you disgusting fucking tumblr freaks

try and change your chromosomes

>be a woman
>be born with a myriad insta-benefits to being a woman
>willingly make the choice to become a bottom of the barrel short, weak, odd looking beta man

I don't understand FtM's

of course I don't really understand MtF's either

I feel like this is simply the most serious case of grass is greener mentality

Even if they're short, men make more money than women... Thanks sexism

It's a medical thing, like how some people just have to take antidepressants or insulin or they'll die. I had to transition or I was gonna kms. Now I'm happier.

More like corn dog amirite????

No they don't. Men decide to pursue full time and higher paying occupations than women do, on average. There's hardly any difference for the same work.

This is literally the liberal version of climate change denial.

it's true that if you're ugly before you transition you'll still be ugly after. some people get lucky w their genetics though just like with cis guys

still don't understand the benefits people are talking about. Easier access to sex? They also get punished/down-valued if they have sex though.

Still something very female about the face and wide hips that the flattering angle couldn't hide

lucky he(she) can wear a beard to cover it up

Easier access to sex, less criticism from men, less expectations than men (the male breadwinner stigma is still very much alive, low earning or unemployed males are very much devalued), less likely to be a victim of violence, easier time in the current educational system,

I don't know, I could go on but I don't generally dwell on this shit because I'm not a bitch but I'm aware that women have benefits, even if I personally wouldn't trade my existence as a man for an "easier" life in that regard. I like challenge.

Obv some trans guys you can tell. But other than being short there's no way you'd know if you weren't looking for it

No you had other issues, socially and culturally you were conditioned to believe that transitioning was the solution.

Having the ability, access and financial stability to CHANGE YOUR GENDER is an embodiment of just how well off your life is.

Also testosterone makes everyone feel good.

The face is an immediate alarm bell. Very uncanny valley, I would never let this guy come near me.

I don't understand why anyone would change genders. Seriously is your life so terrible that you have to match some stereotype to feel complete? And if you for some reason say you don't fit into the concept of a woman therefore you must be a man that's literally a mental disorder. There's a reason a significant number of post-op trans kill themselves. They are treating a symptom rather than the actual mental issue. Be yourself and love who you are as you are don't go mutilating yourself because you might come out on the other side hating yourself just as much as before.

Both of these guys, you can tell by the eyes.

Benefits to being female: more likely to be raped, less likely to be hired than a man for the same position, more likely to be the victim of domestic violence, nobody takes you seriously ever, every gross neckbeard thinks that if he's nice to you then you owe him sex

That's what I think it seems like. Just a serious dissatisfaction with oneself that eventually turns into an obsession with the other gender. It definitely isn't indicative of mental stability.

I'm not going to seriously judge anyone who chooses to do it but I would rather not turn this into a point of celebration like homosexuality so that impressionable kids can start viewing transsexuality as a way out for their latent issues

Every gender has pros and cons. You're operating from a position of confirmation bias, which is immature. One of the hallmarks of today's women, it would seem.

Men are the "disposable gender" and are much more likely to be murdered, injured, die on the job, die early, die in war, reamed in divorce court, drop out of school, etc

There is nothing productive in fretting over what the other collective has. Worry about yourself and doing the best you can in your circumstances. If you try hard enough it is exceedingly easy to act like "those people" have it easier than you but at the end of the day it's just going to be a race to the bottom.

the only problem is that you'll be stunted by your own intellectual ability

Lmao I will admit I got lucky, my dad died and left me enough money to get top surgery/hormones. I'm telling you, it's a brain thing. If you know someone with OCD then you know what it's like, there's just some things you have to do or you can't function. In any case if it doesn't hurt anyone then why do you care? Everyone on Veeky Forums jerks off to traps anyway.

fpbp

First to be saved in a disaster, not mocked for being short or weak, ball eternally in your court for dating, less criticism about your success or status in life, easy tap to self esteem through social media, everyone open to help you with physical or emotional issues

Life sucks for everyone in different ways.

You just described the life of stacies

Are you an idiot?

>more likely to be raped
You mean like men in prison who get raped collectively more than all female rapes put together?
>hired
Actually you are more likely ever since affirmative action. Men get passed over for dumb bitches all the time.
>domestic violence
wrong it's highest amongst lesbians.
>nobody takes you seriously ever
Accomplish something first just like men have too.
>every gross neckbeard..
there are ugly fat girls who still expect men to jump through hoops to fuck their folds. It's the same either way.

If you are FTM obviously you identify as male, as in you identify as one of the binary genders. If that's the case how are you non-binary?
Genuinely not trying to be rude I just don't understand and I'm a bit skeptical of how all these words get thrown around.

Some people seem to be incredibly addicted to confounding shit with subjectivity

What you need is mental help. You're sick.

Lesbians.....aren't women???

Nice mental illness.

>Women literally think you get insta-respect for being a man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you are beta/poor/ugly you are beaten to the bottom of the hierarchy (sometimes literally) and reminded daily about how worthless and bereft of respect you are

take it from someone who was shoved into lockers in high school and worked his way up to muscular God status

No one, no one, is given respect for free. If you're going to "be" a man that's your first lesson. Until you do something worthy of it you are just a worthless piece of shit like the rest of us, you don't even get the "respect" given to women since they have a vagina and can give sex.

We can discuss this matter further in my office. Please have a seat.

post pics

women deserve respect, even if they're useless parasites.

males have to earn respect.

Basically FtM will exchange live in easy mode for being bottom of the barrel in the male social hierarchy.

KILL YOURSELF

Stop making us all look bad.

that's one ugly nigger

yep, all the businesses hire more men just so they can pay them more. makes all the sense.

probably could have done something less radical to improve happiness.

social benefits (women first etc), legal benefits (child custody etc), life and death benefits (military drafting, life boat priority etc) to name a few.

>more likely to be raped
i'll give you that one, but this seems to be just as likely as getting murdered. The commonality of rape is very overblown these days.

>less likely to be hired than a man for the same position
yeah, no. if you are just as qualified as the guy next to you, you are in fact more likely to get hired due to having tits.

>more likely to be the victim of domestic violence
this seems to be a personal choice for a lot of women to marry into abusive relationships. i won't pretend to understand, but you can bet your ass that a man is much more likely to get beaten up by another random angry dude just for looking at him wrong.

>nobody takes you seriously ever
you seem to have self confidence issues. females have a very dominating power over males due to having sex appeal.

>every gross neckbeard thinks that if he's nice to you then you owe him sex
oh no people want to be nice to me what a horrible thing.

Fucking disgusting. Calling Mike Pence as we speak, he'll put a stop to this nonsense tee bee h.

>The commonality of rape is very overblown these days.
It really isn't, especially since you can buy rohypnol on darkweb. It's easier than ever to abuse.

>some fucking mentally ill shitstain can get all the test she wants to further her illness
>i would be literally shot by police if i tried to become a better athlete and have a sixpack once in my life

get the fuck out of here before i tear your inflatd sausage apart. fuck off back to /lgbt/.

Just... Don't try to reason.

up dosage might be good to takearound some AI

>and have a sixpack once in my life
you are too lazy to take advantage of privileges you were born with. T won't help you if you can't be arsed to do the bare minimum of work.

Learn the difference between wages and earnings.

If you're an ftm, and you get pregnant because you're still biologically capable, congrats, you will be earning less then an actual male. You fuck.

>Also sont eat grapes.
this

>those faggotty woman eyes

nuhuhh not a man.

Everyone can have a sixpack resembling stomach, not the real deal. Atleast not with extra test. Look at the CBT guys that claim four years natty, none of them are truly shredded.
And yes, after a cut i have severe defintion of abs, not a real alpha sixpack.

>it's a brain thing
Correct, however you have just gone with the most radical/extreme solution because of societal pressure. (A solution that in probably 95+% cases does not actually fix the problem)
In very few post op mtf or ftm do you see the actual psychological imbalances and issues subside with hormonal treatment.

I only care that liberal idiots fail to recognize this and I'm expected to agree just because I'm progressive.

Also more than likely it's a few people from /soc/ who come here and post.

oops you're stupid

ftm reporting in as well user dont be stupid and ask a fitness board abt hrt there's better places to ask

You're looking for fat burners, not T...... Idiot

>non binary
>ftm
hmmmmmmmmm
also don't be a retard you are either a male or female, non binary people are retards who don't want to go all the way and transition, attentionwhores, or people who are shit at being their own gender(sex)

Read a national geographic or something if you want evidence that there are many different sexes and genders.
I see my situation as having a different brain development. There was probably some genetic anomaly or I was exposed to test before I was born. Now I take test and my brain functions differently and it feels more like "me".
Honestly I would be unhappy living as either option if I had to pick one. I've decided to live as who I am and It's a lot better. I have more honest and real connections with people and my body is much more aesthetically pleasing to myself. Testosterone is just another tool I'm using to help my brain and body develop in the ways I want them too

>Testosterone is just another tool I'm using to help my brain and body develop in the ways I want them too
I think a lot of the guys here would understand this if they weren't so jelly.

>ignoring science
>projecting
get good at life.

>tfw no ftm gym bro to bone after workouts

Sad times

You mean gym Xro don't you?

I take pills for depression and occasionally my sleep disorder. I see my HRT as similar.
Sure there may be side effects and it may take a while to get the right dosage, but my brain chemistry is much more functional now.
I don't personally want surgery since it wouldn't help me much. It just isn't a treatment I need.
Yeah Getting to control ones bodily development is pretty cool. I think that's one of the satisfying things about lifting and transitioning.

>trans

literally kill yourself

This board really hates science

>says the boards hates science.
>Doesn't realise that you are either male, female or (rarely) hermaphrodite

I wonder how women feel about getting tricked by trans mens. Like you get with a guy, everything goes good and suddenly he doesn't have a dick. What do you do?

most of them don't mind

wwyd if you were chasing some tail, got married to some ultra """christian""" "girl" and they said like no sex until marriage and shit, but they were your oneitis. Then when you are married and you go to bang it's god a willy?

Just how does one "feel uncomfortable" in their own body and then all of a sudden decides to go through all this shit and take all kinds of drugs trying to change their gender.

Like what's the point in going from F to M, like what do you see in M that pulls you to do stupid shit like this, don't you already have it easier as F, why make life harder for yourself.

>live in self proclaimed free-est country in the world
>but cannot let the < 1% of people who want sex changes do their thing

Remember when freedom and the rights of individuals were an important part of the conservative base? If people want to make themselves into hermaphrodites that's their own business

kys for waiting until marriage christcuck

This wasn't about me, it was about you. If you waited.