Cutting

February's already here, been a bit lazy and bulked a bit too hard during winter, is it time to cut for summer?

Have you started your cut yet, how's it going?

Share experience, tips, mistakes, etc.

On dbol atm so I will start cutting when in about a week, after that the IF cut starts.

The biggest mistake is getting fat in the first place.

this

I will never overbulk again

i have no idea what to do. i've been bulking for the past 6 months and progress has been amazing and also my overall feeling.

the moment i stop eating at a surplus i feel tired and weak as fuck and that's the reason why i keep on bulking. i'm probably already at 20% bf or even past but the gains are just too good.

what to do? i fear i'll end up fat as fuck

I'm gonna wait till April to cut. There's no point in starting so early, you only need 2-3 months (depending on bf%) to get ready for summer.

If you cant eat less, try burning more. Do more cardio fatty

Doesn't get warm this far up north until june. I'm not terribly fat either so I wont start my cut until april

I miss tasty food so much. Why does everything good has to make me fat?

Been cutting since January on a 600cal deficit. So far I'm down from 155lbs to 147lbs, and still making decent, but albeit slower, progress.

I miss peanut butter, and pasta.

just have a cheat day every month or so. you will feel much better and you won't really impact your cut.

its been a month, down 0,5 kg and 3 cm waist while getting stronger, id say its going well

I'll have to try that. But usually I don't feel awful or low energy, as i munch on tomatoes or broccoli if I feel hungry or have a craving for something that would hurt my cut.

Since the beginning of the new year at a 500 kcal deficit, swore in a NYR thread that 2k17 was gonna be the year I leave behind the evidence of having been a lard-ass. Started the new year at 77.5kg, now down to 75kg as of Monday (weighing in every 2nd Monday). At a height of 178, I figure the flat stomach and sub-10% body fat should come at 68-70kg. My BP lifts are stalling as a result, but so far I'm not seeing any muscle degradation, and squats/DLs seem to keep increasing. IF seems to be working for me, even makes me feel more energetic during morning classes. Beats the calorie dense breakfast I used to eat, and I don't go to bed hungry as fuck any longer.

Literally all I've been eating is two slices of toast with peanut butter in the morning and 6 eggs a can of kidney beans and some rice for dinner.

How am I still fat as fuck

1. How much do you weigh?

2. How long have you been doing that?

well you are eating about 2000cals so...

14st
And for just over a month but I haven't seemed to lose any visible fat. The calories come out to like 1250kcal

That's not enough calories. Even though it feels counter intuitive you shouldn't be dropping below 2000 at your weight

Im one month in to my cut.
Its my third attempt to cut and so far is the best.
I dont weight myself - Ill do it in the 12th week to see how hard should i push to reach my goal of 75 kg bw.
Unintentionally I eat low-fat (~45g) and im feeling fine.
Im not going overboard with my training and so far i dont do cardio apart from 10-15 minutes for warmup. My plan is to introduce cardio+fat burners in the last 3 weeks of my 12 week cut.

Gonna make it this time bros i feel it.

Cut is going smooth af so far but Im visiting my parents this weekend and I always binge when I go there. Hapl me brehs what do I do?

What kind of fat burners??

I'm 183 cm, 88 kgs and I've been cutting for a while now at 1.7k kcals. Keto has been good at reducing hunger cravings, but I do feel weak in the evenings. I've been doing my old routine again from the time I used to train often and it has been doable. The only issue I have is that doing 5x5 OHP takes me around 15-20 minutes to finish, as it really drains me of my energy. I got back up to 45 kg, but holy shit, I have to push so damn hard to finish the last 3 sets.

I`ll try AX Slim FX because a friend of mine told me its a good appetite suppressant. Probably glucomannan too. Also yohimbine.

Yohimbine is your best bet. That shit works wonders with IF.

Started my cut right at the beginning of January since it starts to get warm by March. So far went from 187 to 175. Overall goal for this cut is to get to the late 150's or until I can lose the small pouch that haunted me last year.

I did fuck up this week, however. I ate some Garlic breadsticks because I couldn't concentrate and needed to break my fast a bit early. Checked the macros and noticed it was 1500 calories, minus the sauce.

shit def works but gives me terrible anxiety

should i cut or bulk?
165 lbs 5'8 around 15 percent bf according to calipers and mirror test

Down 15 pounds this month.
I want sugar in my body so fucking bad right now.

>15 lbs in 3 days
what the fug

3 days?
15 pounds in about 5 weeks.
Pretty standard. Around 2 pounds-ish a week.

Lel

Man, I'd fuck her both ways, I don't care.

But to answer your question OP, I've been cutting for the last three months, I was at 25% bodyfat before I started lifting, and now I'm fluctuating between 18-19%. Also, I had a bad week because I ate everything under the sun, plus I'm gonna have a pizza for the superbowl, so yeah. Not a good last week in January, there. I'd like to be between 9-12% bodyfat by June, so I should still have plenty of time. My personal advice is to always, always, ALWAYS plan your meals in advance and take the time to make them beforehand. The moment a meal comes and you're not sure what to do, you might have a lapse of laziness and eat shit food instead, then you're screwed for the day.

Wow that's a great improvement she went from, I wouldn't even slow down if she approached me to am I hot enough for you?

I'm a bit over 20% I think, also loved the gains and didn't care about getting fat for it.

Right now I'm finding my maintenance (eating around 2200cal split around 35/30/35 c/f/p, and protein is around 200gms) and I'm tracking it for a week to see where my weight goes. Then I'll start slowly cutting out a hundred cals from carbs here, another hundred there and slowly bring it down. I would never want to jump to a 500cal deficit immediately.

Long story short, ease into it. Prepare meals and even try making them into for or five meals throughout the day, then you can look forward to your next meal. Two hours left, one hour left, dinnertime! It's much more satisfying feeling miserable for six hours between ordinary meal timing.

Have you been weighing yourself?

i will be done my cut in hopefully about a month then im going to lean bulk again

Damn

She might get to solid 8 if she keeps going

From 239 to 230 since dec 29

500 cal deficit which equates to 3300 to 4200 cals depending on the day

At this pace I should hit that 215 goal right when it starts to get warm out

6' btw

Ignore this, although it would be healthier for you to scale the deceit back a bit you should still be loosing weight and although I wouldn't recommend as low as you're going you can certainly do sub 2000 at that weight with success. If you're not loosing BF percentage or weight on the scale your doing something wrong

Boiled vegetables and either boiled chicken, haddock, cod or eggs for every major meal. Stopped considering suicide once i stared seasoning the food with lemon or white wine vinegar, herbs and peper.

>3300 to 4200 cals depending on the day

Jesus

Cut to at least 1500 and you'll be 180 before summer

Grape tomatoes are definitely goat cutting snacks; very filling and tasty and only like 5 calories per mato