Is this the most impressive upper body of all time? I dare you to show me a better

Is this the most impressive upper body of all time? I dare you to show me a better

not aesthetic

impressive
>adj. Evoking admiration through size, quality, or skill; grand, imposing, or awesome

Done.

Nope. Ruhl is clearly bigger, wider, thicker and just more impressive. And that's saying something because Schwarzenegger's frame was already huge. Plus Ruhl had better drugs.

I am bested

My life threatening obesity, chronic nudity, and inveterate and unspeakable paedophilic fetishes do not diminish the validity of my argument

Lol worst muscle bellies wheeler rekt him weighing 220 all about full bellies

This is nothing to get triggered about brother

My chest size naturally is 50inch, is this good?

>tfw belly is 280"

gitonmlvl /V008

No.

Impressive indeed, but Ruhl is clearly wider, thicker, more massive.

I'll take that as good since I can see the jealousy from here.

>Ruhl
>just more impressive

Are you stupid or trolling?

How can THIS compete with Arnold?

:DDD

Sorry to disappoint, but I was just joking around, man. Honest. I think you might find the complements or jealousy you're looking for over here though

whos that?

>just more impressive

Well, a pose is a pose. Schwarzenegger clearly has him in the front double bicep. But in the initial relaxed pose that I posted, Ruhl clearly takes it. You're being a fanboy.

A contender, but side by side Ruhl makes Ronnie look narrow.

unlike Ruhl Ronnie was carved out of rock and had no lacking body parts

Maybe, maybe not. That's not the subject here.

It's Rühl not Ruhl

Ah ok sorry, it's hard to tell sometimes.

Yeah can I see a photo? Thanks

wtf hes gotten big

Is this the power of Veganism?

no one cares about your nazi punctuation you dirty kraut

This guy

Have you guys lived in a barn your whole life?

Didn't know roids were vegan

Around '91/'92 Bob and his husband came to do a promo appearance at my local GNC and I went to see him. I remember stupid questions ppl asked him like "how do you prepare your burgers" and he said he used extra lean mean, blended the meat in a blender, and cooked it in thin patties and used a paper towel to soak up the excess fat....strange, but that is what I remember...

Hey is this natty?

I miss the ronnie/markus era of the IFBB

Probably just nostalgia though

shopped

>mfw cutler actually looks the best out of the three
the more I look at them, Ruhl and Coleman just look like caricatures. size is impressive, surely, but at what cost?

almost all pro bodybuilders look like shit at the end of their career

inb4 asian jokes

see

I still cant believe he didnt win the Mr. O. Fucking jews

It doesn't matter how tall they are, people with cores this wide are auto-resized in my brain to be like 5'4''