How fit do i have to be to get matches?

How fit do i have to be to get matches?

Also, whats that Golden Combination of photos? I think it was like first one should be a aesthetic face, second should be like social proof or whatever, third should be with a doggo and fourth shirtless. Or something like that. Those who've made it on tinder (at least one match a day) please report in

I get maybe 4-5 matches a day. I just ask my female friends which picture looks good and let that algorithm thing decide which picture is up front.

Also braaaaap is a fucked way to start a convo

>BRAAAAAp
topkek
you doin' the lords' work OP

Can you please tell us your pictures? Please user

This

Ayy 2 anons matched the same girl

Then fucked it up on the first message!

I don't use any shirtless pics even though I got abs. My first one is just a good selfie and the others are hanging with friends. I have 1k+ matches

No, i stole the image from that thread because i dont have anything else that would make a good image for a tinder thread

Are you white? Serious question. Im asian and in my homeland i get 8 or 9 matches a day with random pictures. Here in australia i get absolutely 0 for weeks. I thought lifting would get me as far away from the beta azn stereotype and lots if social proof would at least get me one.

i get matches but not many dates

please tell your picture selection lads

>cullingus

Dude come on man grow up and act right for real. That was embarrassing to read.

the most important thing is to be yourself

nah, keep fucking with these hoes
tinder bitches are gross anyway
this is all i do with them

Be your best self, (respectable African American gentleman)

well said, being confident is the key

cute couple
i wonder who is the top

don't forget that girls love it when guys say "hi"

Always get consent, as well

fucking post your picture selection or at least tell us you fucking user faggots

>cullingus

stupid faggot

heres mine im

fucking cheater its because ur 6'3

can you show us the rest of the pictures pls

only got 3

so hes only got 1 social proof and 2 random selfies

the answer is clearly be white and tall

>you doin' Darwin's work OP

FTFY

now post yours being tall aint easy you know

Is Tinder really for dating, or just casual sex?

neither of those things, just to get matches and boost egos

It's for doing experiments using pictures of CHAD

>tfw you want the D so bad you don't even care what he says
She would fuck a mentally retarded person with an IQ of 50 if he had a good body/face and a penis.

I get 5-10 matches a day on average

Lots of hotties

I don't even show off my Veeky Forums body

I dated, and had casual sex through tinder

dont date a tinder girl

>That "Chad" face

You were made for Tinder, lucky bastard.

what's your typical procedure from match>smash

You're pretty good looking no homo, have a photo in a uniform and a motorcycle though. More than enough for tinder sluts.

try to adapt my first message to the girls bio, thats the most effective method

if theyre boring, or I can't play off anything, I send out a mass message to whoever I find attractive

there are a few in particular that I use:
> Did you know that an hour of sex burns as many calories as running 5 miles?
straight to the point, gets girls who want to lay, and sometimes starts conversations non sexually
> Itunes made a mistake, you're the hottest single of the year
standard cheesy pickup line
> whens the last time you've been on a date?
straight to the point and its a good segue into asking them on a first date almost immediately (mini golf is best first date)
> Fake, too cute
very low effort, use it when I'm feeling lazy, girls still respond

never say "hi" or "hey"

usually if I dont get a girls number within the first day I message them, or within the first 50-100 messages, I'm not gonna fuck them and it's not gonna work out

Maybe. I need to get a picture of me *with* my bike with my jacket on

Also, I think the bio is important

you can't put too much there, but you can't leave it empty

>basic training picture
kys faggot

fite me fgt

whats your mos?

girls love gutiar

>of course he posted the most unflattering picture first

show dont tell

CCCCHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!

11B, fite me pog pos. I've got my own $0.50 blue cord as well.

For real though, pic 1 and 3 are killer.

You play the guitar, but didn't take the opportunity of showing this in your profile pic. That would've made you somewhat stand out from the myriad of people. As it is, you're just another guy. With a guitar in hand, you would seem much more interesting

hmm maybe i should eh

should I

This....
If bitches find you hot, they don't give a fuck about your bio. Look my bio and still bitches telling me they swiped right cause of my bio

If you don't have an attractive face no angle can save you.

fuck yeahhh! lucky bastard

Maybe you should

i'd need to get somone to take an action shot, taking a selfie like that is desperate

That's a very unnatural angle, so "she" may not look like that in person

Right you are, user

>Fake, too cute
a guy used that on me before but i didn't know it was a line. I sent him pics as proof :

where do you live?

UK, South West

Secure more pictures. Post them in this thread. Receive further advice

Ah nvm

Literally this. I know it's a blue board, but fuck bros, we made it.

She's in L O N D O N if anyone is interested, should i post her ig?

>her

AND YES SENPAI POST IT

How does one obtain "social proof"? I have plenty of friends, but why the fuck would I ever feel the need to take pictures with any of them? If I even brought up the idea they would probably look at me like I'm more autistic than I already am, and rightly so.

Seriously, why do normies take pictures of themselves? Social media? None of my friends use that shit

its private, oops

POST IT ANYWAYS.

This is how its done down to an exact science. You should unironically save this if you want to get it right.

Pictures should make you come off as social and having friends. Pictures not taken by you in social gatherings is best.

Having a bunch of autistic selfies with your shirt off isnt gonna help at all. Any Elliot Rodger can do that.

They're probably the kind of people that would only scare away women anyway.

Tinder is like another universe in terms of dating. Don't let your lack of success effect you in anyway, it doesn't reflect the real world at all. You will have much more success in the real world.

I get under 10 matches during the week and then 20+ during the weekends

Good selection. I get only fatties and hipsters who like my hair, but have no pictures that show physique etc. Thinking of getting someone to video me climbing and pick some freeze frames out from it.

Nice man. You're a good looking guy as well

CHAD GET OUT

just ask them to take a picture. I did the same mistake,I asked a friend to record me laying out in the beach to catch a frisbee with my shirt off, but the quality was terrible.

>After months, finally get a match
>Not as cute as I thought when I first swiped right, but beggars can't be choosers
>Set up date at local restaurant
>Date's going meh, nothing really in common, lots of awkward silence
>Date gets up, goes to bar and orders an angel shot
>Can no longer show my face in that restaurant anymore

>tfw no beach to go to and no girls to take a pic with

fuck ig if it's private

just post pics from tinder BREH

This (no homo)

Non-normie friends are useless from a dating/self-promotion perspective anyways. If your friend can't join you two at a bar, restaurant or a double-date then he is useless from her POV and she'll dont want you hanging out with him.

I live in a small (but touristic) city and usually I'm around 20 matches a week. I used tinder plus in a big city and I got a match almost each time I swiped right. Just write something unusual but funny, and put nice pictures.

Funny thing is I'm also a weeb and I just started playing Dungeons and Dragons. I've always been a nerd, and I could spend hours discussing the regional politics in Tamriel just as well as the Middle East. You just gotta be well rounded

PLYMOUTH
L
Y
M
O
U
T
H

Ig/SC: raynstorme
This is the only other body pic, the rest are just of her face

Jesus christ user

>Neither pre- or post-op

Wow, so she's an Interdimensional being?

an angel shot?

Good pics, gay bike

A drink that lets the bartender know she feels unsafe and needs to be walked over to her car. Basically a victim complex.

Bath actually

lol your post is literally the same as fucking chad reeee

>raynstorme

Ayy lmao. Walk away son.

Bio is something along the lines:
I probably make better risotto than ur grandma

getting matches 5 a week, but i live in a small city (~500k people)

r8, recommendations?

>orders an angel shot
What a fucking bitch. Unless you're serial killer tier awkward

RED ALERT

when you guys are saying how many matches a week you get, are you swiping right on everyone?

im very picky person, i swipe right like 1 out of 10 maybe

im this guy

fuck you, its my first bike

I'm planning on upgrading once I get more comfortable riding

It's the truth bro. Of course, If you are ugly with no gains, not going to work.

5 a week in a 500k city?!
Mine has 80k lol.
Maybe you should delete picture 3 and 4.

I'm this and I swipe right to everyone except fatties. But I am in a small city so, not so many matches. When I put my location to California, I got like 100 matches in a day.