How the posibilities are of marry to a rich old woman at the age of 20 having a muscle body with a nice smile?

How the posibilities are of marry to a rich old woman at the age of 20 having a muscle body with a nice smile?

is that her house? also not very likely but you can manipulate them easily

old white women would never touch you pajeet

It is possible?
She is looking for an old man but I will like to try it.

Why marry? When I was in my 20s in Florida I used to fuck mature women for their social security checks. Paid my way through college.

I married a young. Tbh, she was a 5/10 when I met her, but I saw a lot of potential. I sculpted her body, and a small nose surgery, and today she is a solid 8,5/10.

Been thinking about it, how do you cope with the really ugly ones, did you prescreen them? Where/how did you find them?

> ITT malewhoring tips

go

Lol you literal fucking degenerate whore. Sort yourself out

I’m a man

You guys know where can I meet rich old women’s

this. but maybe he can go for pajeetess?

>How the posibilities are of marry to a rich old woman at the age of 20 having a muscle body with a nice smile?
Unlikely but it is possible.
You need to cultivate a aura of adventure - that's the most difficult part. You don't have any money, maturity, any depth to bring to the relationship - so you have to bring something emotionally that trumps all those.

Pursue women who are looking to recapture their lost youth (if you're cynical, going under recent divorcees who got dumped by their ex-husbands is good, because they'll want to make him jealous). Women who don't dress age-appropriate. Women who are all over social media.

The more controlling her personality, the better, she'll be willing to accept paying for your living expenses because that gives her a sense of usefulness, makes her feel validated.

>Where/how did you find them?
Curious about this too. Apparently resort spas are where scammers go to seduce old, like really old, heiresses

>Implying the defining quality of manhood isn't financial independence

Also remember Porfirio-Rubirosa, he was the world's greatest gigolo and he treated it LIKE A JOB. 24 hours a day. He only had three hobbies: gardening, piloting, and race car driving.
This is not an easy way to millions, the dude worked hard at it. He perfected the art of whoring

how about marry to a young rich pussy ?

I done similar, I'm 26 and my wife is 37.

I met her in Japan and ended up moving into her apartment. she's got a high ranking job in finance so I'm at home most of the day just keeping the place clean and buying shit coins.

Comes home, we have dinner some wine and fuck. It's been a pretty comfy few years

Look up Pusscrook on rooshvforum.com

>how about marry to a young rich pussy ?
how about you learn some fucking grammar first.

Young and rich is harder. Unless you're a biker, a DJ, a rockstar or a druglord (again, providing a sense of adventure) she's not going to be interested in you.

Why are you even asking this? How isn't it obvious that younger women have more romantic options than older?
Also - in general, people don't marry outside of their social class. You have an advantage with older women because they are seeking to recapture their youth, that's the only thing you offer them. But with a younger woman, being OLDER is an advantage.

>I met her in Japan and ended up moving into her apartment.
How long was your courtship before move in?
How long have you been together?
Are you expats or is she Japanese? (or am I misunderstanding)

Thank you my lord.

I’m going for the olders pussies

10 months or so but I was at hers almost every weekend so it was the natural next step. We have been together 3 years now, she's Japanese. I'm originally from UK

kys spic.

Don't marry an old lady. Usually her children will have some form of control over the finances - even if she's just divorced.

Honestly there are tons of women ( Doctors, Lawyers, PR Firm heads) that make massive $$$$ that don't have husbands and just want a baby.
A friend of mine was a 5/10 and she made 300,000 working as a development head for a pharma company. Never had time to date.
Literally married the neighbor in the condo next door. Dude is a complete Chad.
Bald, shitty teeth, maybe 6 feet tall in Sandals.
Now he's using her money to start a guitar pick company that will probably make 0 money.

>Now he's using her money to start a guitar pick company that will probably make 0 money.
ahh you see, he had ambition and dreams. Women like a man who's driven.

You sound like a fucking parasite, OP. Suicide is the best option for your question

Totally possible. Women with money like an ambitious young lad and will even fund his endeavors. But you gotta keep her entertained regularly.

Found the chick.

Not a lady. Just hate useless cunts like OP

>just want a baby.
Do they insist on marriage? I sometimes think that women see fatherly involvement as completely optional.

>I sometimes think that women see fatherly involvement as completely optional.
Or a deal breaker like in the Big Lebowski

Why?

Not him, but I assume it's got to do with the fact that OP wants to leach of someone, doesn't want to work hard to get what they want in life. Expects everything on a silver plate which not only makes the conversation on this board shitter because those are the exact same kinds of people who fall for scams because they are allured by the easy dollar, the instant moon ("if it sounds too goo to be true, it ain't true"), don't contribute explanations or thoughtful insight either.

So his experience on Veeky Forums is diminished since instead of people advocating and explaining strategies to accomplish one's financial goals it just becomes
>"get in quick, or don't you want to be rich"
>"give me one good reason"
>"we're gonna moon boys"

Ya know, instead of quality advice that may benefit other people for reasons other than dumb luck and a stopped watch being right twice a day...

Or, you know, virtue signalling.

Cunnilingus is exhausting, tho

My friend married a gorgeous pharmacist

She basically told him not to work because his $40,000-$50,000 a year job really has no impact on household expenses.

He just chills at home all day, takes care of the house, trades crypto and plays video games.

Bonus, shes Asian with huge tits.

He sounds like a women desu. But you're right.

>Chad
>bald, shitty teeth, barely 6ft

How is he a Chad?

If you want to triple your money, buy Potcoin now

No you're not

These sorts of relationships never work out bro and more often then not she'll dump you for a newer model once you're used up.

She likely also has some pretty sick fetishes if she wants to adopt a young man for marriage.

I wouldn't risk it bro.

I didn't say what OP is proposing is easy, but that his naive search for easy money might be what set off that other guy. I dunno.

Nice quads, but I would counter: Frederic Von Analt or whatever that dude was called