Back to BTC?

It's looking like everything is stalled or barely rising/falling. I'm gonna sell, make my small profit and go back to BTC. I'll come back at the ass crack of dawn before USA EST wakes up and grab Vertcoin or XLM cheap and watch the decent sized pump tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rule34/comments/53y9v3/my_god_anubis_full_album_non/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get the fuck back into BTC, you'll going to miss the pop to $8000

Exit the entire market desu

Lol. Trends last for DAYS.

Give it a week. BTC is going back to $3000.

Get in on lumens early now, they got IBM backing, look it up.

which video is pic from

lol it won't go that low. it'll go down to like $4800 at worst.

sauce pls

No pump coming.. Investors staying in Bitcoin through 10k in November. I am one of Them. GL with the alts. January looks good for you. May dabble in alts a bit then, but only with money I want to lose to write off before fiscal end.

DAYS and DAYS

What do u guys think is gonna happen

I just bought 8.5 BTC :D. Been waiting for this dip for a while.

I'm going to go long on LTC/BTC for the short term. It tends to ride a little higher than it is now, and it's a nice hedge against the volatility of BTC. Goal is to add more BTC to my stash

Lol. Lumens popped a whole 100 sat after weeks of hype, and is getting ready to seriously retrace, as hype was not realised. Pic related.

a run to 7.5k then a massive correction back down to 3.4k before finding it's new floor at 5.2k-5.5k

Reverse image search it's just a photo set of some 3dpd trynna act like a 2d pure

Retrace?

4k more likely. Last dip was 5k to 3k (40%), it won't dip as hard this time, there's more volume than the last dip, 30% would put the lowest point around 4k. Either way, going to be a nice entry to go balls deep long on leverage real soon.

Then segwit 2x 7k a go go.

With the extreme lack of alt performance after all the hype, it will have a hard time getting below 5600. Starting to look like this is the only dip we will get.

>alts will drop 20-30%
>bitcoin goes to 8000-9000
>Noobs blasted again.

There just isn't any good alts right now and there is new money coming because of the BTC ATH, which will push it up again. The media is trying manipulate price of BTC, but it will backfire.

Yup. Just checked the order books. This is the only dip we are going to get, boys. Going all in.

gay

when should i get the bitcoin? i dont see any more dips

>There just isn't any good alts right now
There are actually too many good alts and not enough money flowing into crypto ironically. Don't get me wrong, there are a fuckton of bad alts too.

I expected more from the alt pump. I do expect London/Berlin to sell down to 5400 or so, but tomorrow morning the USA will see 5400 BTC and jump on it. I think that the upcoming second fork alongside alts not being sexy right now will keep bitcoin relatively healthy, but I dont foresee some huge jump until maybe a week or so before the next fork. Between now and then will be a LOT of doubt - alts and BTC barely going up and down and day traders banging heads against wall.

Days of number crunching showed me I would be way ahead to dump all alts and buy bitcoin 30 minutes before fork. Damn glad I did. Numbers included future Bitcoin Gold price computer simulation avg. as well as seg causational spectrum.

I think this is going to function as a dead cat bounce before the S2X run-up. Meaning, trade it if you want to or else just wake yourself up at the end of November.

sauce on pic?

Full album here:

reddit.com/r/rule34/comments/53y9v3/my_god_anubis_full_album_non/

Enjoy.

thnx m8