Seriously

seriously.

How long does it take to go from skelly (14% bf) to something that normie girls will think you're ripped (normie girls) assuming 4 workouts per week and protein powder next to meat and eggs?

6 months?
3 months?

probably forever judging by how retarded you are from your post.

come on bro.

I'm sick of seeing those one week transformation videos on youtube where is clearly roids.

there's so much BS on the internet and I don't see real information.

try 3 years if you're actually doing it right, maybe.

and that's just for making high school girls think you're ripped, not a single other human being will think you go to the gym.

>he thinks I will believe that BS
5 years is to get to your natty limits retard.

Hi OP. i got comments from female classmates after just 4 months. Im still dyel by my own standards though, but i think its cuz i started out as a super skelly so theyre comparing me to what theyre used to. I dont think id have gotten those comments if i lifted before i met them. But still

you're a fucking retard NYR if you're just gonna believe the bullshit you've decieved yourself with then why even make a topic here?

fucking stupid shitskin.

Depends. What kind of workouts? Are you just fucking around? Because judging by your post the only thing normie girls are gonna say to ou is to read the fucking sticky

because faggot, I've just told you.

I can't find a proper 6 month trasnformation that isn't roided faggots BS.

kys retard.

I just want to see how long does it take for normies to be impressed.

I'm not a newfag but I can't find photos of natty six month transformation that isn't 24 hours roid BS.

I started from Auschwitz mode and I think I've made decent progress in around 7 months. At least enough to make normie girls think I'm somewhat ripped. Ofc I still have a long way to go but it's a fun journey.
Just start lifting OP.

got any pics?

I just want to have an idea of what is naturally possible in 6 months.

that's why I fucking told you, 3 years to look good to oblivious schoolgirls(while shirtless) but no other lifter and most normies would ever think you're ripped or a big guy or go to the gym.

fuck off NYRfag

3-5 years is to hit the natty limit, retard.

You don't need 3 years to hit ottermode.

most of your gains come in the first year.

This board is filled with body dismorphia deluded retards.

>3-5 years natty limit

you're a brainless fucking bitch and will never amount to anything holy shit.

Most of your gains comes from the first year, after that is half your gains, then a third.

by fifth year you basically hit your natty limit.

I'm not a newfaggot on this board.

>board is filled with retards

Yeah.

I have a dyel skeleton body after lifting for 5 months and my online dating gets blown up hardcore.

How do people think you need years to get to dyel skeleton this is what girls like mode lol

(I know how, they do strength routines and GOMAD for years and get no where)

Also PS, I hate all of you faggots, lifting for girls.

You will never, ever, get ANYWHERE.

Do you post that picture in your profile?

Uhh I really hate posting pics online but whatever, here you go, around a month ago.
Still DYEL but it`s a start and enough for most normie girls.

You gotta work on some soul gains bro. I would take any of these DYEL/fat cunts' bodies over your degenerate mind. One's easier to fix than the other.

I post this one actually but yeah that is in there lolol

mirrin

looks great

normie girls mean nothing.

When u impress tripfags in cbt u made it bro

we all gonna mekke it

Thanks bro.

I used to lift for girls until last week, then I decided to lift for myself and sculpt my body like a greek warrior.

But I just want some realistic six months progressions, youtube is filled with roiders claiming to be natty.

thanks bro.

On Tinder, or OKC?

Thank god for dudes like you two.

> HURRR 8 YEARS FOR NATTY LIMIT
> WILL NEVER MAKE ANY PROPER GAINS WITHOUT JOOCE HARHAR

The meme is running its course, and it's making getting real info a fucking chore.

both but okc is way better desu

write some shit like

'I love to be happy :D I love to play with cats let me meet your cats!!!'

half a year for you to notice, min. two years for stacy to notice, basically never for fellow fitizens to notice

I mean desu, 8 years for natty limit is correct.

Neither of us are close to it, and we won't get there in less than 8 years.

I'm I'm gonna spend another 5-10 years at this shit, then start using that juice and see how big I can get

Good man, the only reason to lift is for yourself, otherwise, when/if you get female attention, you will stop training seriously and never get bigger.

Height and weight?

183 cm and prolly somewhere around 70 kg (haven't weighed myself in a long time).

>basically never for fellow fitizens to notice
Spite truly is the best motivation kek

yeah bro, lifting for girls is a shit motivation.

I stopped going to the gym since two weeks ago when I realized that the gym is a meme and girls don't give a fuck as much as the memes make you believe.

girls still fuck bald, ugly, manlets and chubby males simply because they know the game.

But then I miss my gains, so I'll be back in my school gym.

I wasn't shitposting, well not entirely. look at some of the cbt posters, 8/10 natty homobait and they still get either accused of >roiding for this or simply flamed for not being the literal size of a comic book villain. this is what keeps me going, there's always MOAR

You can't really tell who is natty or not unless someone is just so big and has such juciy traps there is no possible way they could be natty

There are a lot of people that roid and don't look at all even close to roided

that's the reason I'm waiting some years, so when I roid, I will look obviously roided, like to the point where ANYONE could look at me and know asap 'roids'

that's the end game.

In cbt, people accuse me of roiding constantly, and I am not even barely straddling that ottormode/skeleton line.

Yeah, I used to be really fat, and I get laid no problem, because I knew how to make insecure daddy problems girls feel pretty and cared about.

Just train for the cbt desu, that's what motivated me, is CBT