FPH/FPS

How the fuck is she able to get pregnant? Will the baby even fucking make it? Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!79pXCBjZ!L6gk_d2Egc1l2zH9swPlNA
littlemissdeathfat.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=8bQq0FB9CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lometz7Wagw
youtube.com/watch?v=zhA9LtWI6Qw
youtu.be/R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who

>even disgusting fat people have better sex life than me
>don't know what to think anymore

>he doesn't follow every thread on Veeky Forums

This monstrocity

whitney whale whore

are you trying, though? I recently broke a more than a decade long dry spell, but all I really had to do was try. it took me like a month and a half from the day I decided to actively pursue girls and start dating until I was in bed with a qt. before that I was focused on other stuff and also afraid of getting rejected

Would it be accurate to say that HAES is a legitimate death cult?

thanks

i've given up many years ago. don't have any friends and the only time i leave the house is in the morning when i go to the gym so it's impossible for me to meet someone

>the only time i leave the house is in the morning when i go to the gym
uh dude, that'd be the first thing to change

yeah, that used to be my situation as well. getting laid seemed to be something that only happened in movies and to other people. then I got my shit together, got a degree, got a job, made friends with some people from work, got swole and then started pursuing girls. getting laid was way easier than I thought.

I mean, Loch Tess Munster managed to have one so this one will probably make it too

Yes. Yes they are.

Lol I never leave the house because of my home gym
so my chances are even lower than yours m8
Keep your head up

Jesus christ that's fucked up that they even MAKE the jacket in that size. When will fat fucks learn.

I can only imagine what these poor sneakers have seen

Kek, anybody have that picture of the Chinese model fitting her whole body into one leg of the plus sized pants?

>that's fucked up that they even MAKE the jacket in that size
I once though the same thing about a denim mini skirt. It was literally almost as wide as my torso, and I'm 240lbs and 22% bodyfat.

Then I realised it was folded in half.
Some sick, deranged motherfucker approved the creation of a denim miniskirt that was wider than my shoulders.

H I G H
T E S T

i was thinking about making a home gym but didn't because then i would never leave the house. at least this way i get to interact with some autistic gymbros like me that go to the gym at 5 in the morning

Do you guys laugh or get sad when you see a girl you would have sex wth after a few years and they're fat?

She's gonna birth a Big Mac.

Holy fuck.

If it even survives the pressure.

Oh god what is that.

Depends on how self deluded they are.
Most probably class as death cult members, but some really have fooled themselves into believing it.

Anyone know if that bro is uploading the new season to a mega link?

If so could someone share it please?

mega.nz/#F!79pXCBjZ!L6gk_d2Egc1l2zH9swPlNA

she has a womb and the power of womanhood

Thanks, I appreciate it.

These overly happy, cutesy stickers make me really sad about her existence for some reason

I'd guess because it's a pretty overt compensation. She isn't happy; not really anyway.

Without them it is just a photo of an obese woman drinking ice cream and sugar. With them it feels a little more...celebratory?

>Make unsubstantiable claim.
>Become outraged at the implications of said claim.
>Claim moral superiority.

Check and mate, filthy MEN. Maybe you'd understand if you were as opposed to human trafficking as you were to milk expiring in the fridge.

They literally call their biggest members "deathfats".

>google search deathfat out of curiosity
>find this: littlemissdeathfat.tumblr.com
>actually retch

Humanity was a mistake.

I'm watching Lupe's Story from my 600-lb Life right now. I just got to the scene with the toilet in the clinic, holy shit how pathetic can you get?

>why all these elaborate lifting routines
>when you can just WERK WITH WHITNEY

youtube.com/watch?v=8bQq0FB9CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lometz7Wagw

Reminder that Whitney was super mean to her tranny friend during the filming, and that she only picked her to make herself look better and didn't give her any instructions for the routine, but then got mad when she couldn't do it.

I was raging a lot during that episode.

I've never watched an episode of that show, but I always see the promos. Whitney looks like a thumb with hair.

>tfw i ate at least 400 calories while reading through this thread
kill me i beg

>reminder that that friend is still in her dance class
We're sorry girl

She reminds me of pic related and needs more screen time

Why are fat people so vulgar/crude

you shouldn't have done that
if eating is just a reflex thing to do when you get bored, id recommend tea
with a tablespoon of sugar and milk, you're only looking at ~60 calories per cup
plus it's a fixation that takes your mind off of food
otherwise eat bananas, cold cut meats and canned herring

It pisses me off every time someone says "Muh Thyroid!" or "Muh PCOS" I'm sorry but if you eat under your caloric needs where the FUCK is your body going to get the energy left needed to store fat? Your fat?

If it came out that she had children locked in her basement, I would not be at all surprised.

being fat really fucks with your brain operations and turns you into a shit bag,

either because /noenergy/ or hormone imbalances

SHES HAVING A BABY????

Here's a FPH story for you Veeky Forums
I was interning at a hospital to get my EMT cert. Shitty 12 hour shifts full of bullshit grunt work like wiping people's asses. Big girl comes in, bigger than Whitney. She's whining and crying over pelvis and back pain, typical fatty behavior. Is also probabaly a drug addict. I leave to go check out my first hernia and come back after that to find out that the bitch was pregnant and gave birth right fucking there. The baby was about 4 months old and self aborted and what came out were the remains of a dead fetus :(

what kind of a fat slob do you have to be to not know you're in your 2nd trimester.

Mfw my friend is saying America Eagle's jean quality has been going down cause her inner thighs keep wearing out

You literally had to wipe people's asses?

I felt so embarrassed when I had to stay overnight for a kidney stone and give the nurses my urine in the bottle (not to mention pissing while lying in a hospital bed is awkward and difficult). I guess that's better than them having to wipe my ass.

>little

Are you a regular person who just got sick or hurt and you need assistance? That's what the people are there for, they need to take your urine to make sure you are okay.

Fat fucks who can't even wipe their own asses because they are fat become a whole different story.

This looks disgusting.
I can't even imagine eating one of these shakes in one sitting.

Fat holocaust when?

youtube.com/watch?v=zhA9LtWI6Qw

That lunge
>lunge

Well, it's a challange and he's traind professional. She ate that monstrous shake out of pure gluttony.

How the fuck did the guy get around all that fat to stick his dick in her?

yes, only people who couldn't wipe their own. this 70 year old with a fever came in spouting nonsense and shitting herself and i had to wipe it multiple times so we could get a good temperature

that being said most people can't wipe their own. they're too "sick" too.
it's called customer service.

Fuck.

Poor bees man.

:/ Normally, being an epicurean, I enjoy pictures of food to a degree, but seeing them in the context of her made me wanna gag at bacon. At bacon. So sad. It's like when I used to have friends who would drink and get stoned all day I thought I was repulsed by the substance but then I realized it was the behavior. This is the same addict behavior patterns.

>442
>fox
>mfw Leicester will win the decima

youtu.be/R2uZyTm_w0M

I didn't know they made sneakers for hooves

How is that even on YouTube???

To be fair one of this pic is him as "Francis" and others seems old.

>Dorito flavoured Mountain Dew

I puked

Reminds me of this..

delet this

That's my favorite episode of all time
>ITS BROKEN!
>CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT
>IM FALLING

As a gay dude in a long term monogamous marriage, I nearly vomited. Had to stop watching. Why the fuck would someone make this? It's like they're intentionally trying to provoke straight people into killing gays. Fucking hell.

The song was pretty okay, though.

wait wait wait...both of them were for her?

shit, was meant for

wtf i hate freddy mercury now

She's clearly with somebody (person who took the photo) so I guess no, but you never know with fatties.

dont watch the series but id like to see that part
remember which one it is?

Did she finally diededered?

Tablespoon of sugar? You degenerate

>Tablespoon of sugar?
not for me, im talking to a fatty, might as well speak their language

ew what the fuck

do people actually purchase this shit? the fucking girl who CAME UP WITH THIS IS STILL FAT AS SHIT HOW COULD THIS HELP ANYONE JESUS CHRIST

At my gym there is a swole homeless guy who essentially lives in the gym. It's a large gym and he fits the part so he goes practially unnoticed while always being somewhere to be found in the gym. I realized about his situation one early morning while riding the bus and saw him with all his things. At that point he was pretty forthcoming. Anyways this guy was able to pull a 7.7/10, /fit, qt 3.14, lesbian, azn girl. I kid you not, he stole her from some other girl. They both came to the gym one day to start lifting when he swooped in and starting showing them some lifts. Boom next week he's fucking her.

Moral of the story:If the swole homeless guy who lives in my gym can pull bitches, then so can you

good lord almighty what the fuck

don't youtube videos get removed for showing titties?

Wait.. what? I can't see a pair of tits on youtube, but I can see a man shove his arm up another man? I can watch a man literally shit and piss on another man for sexual gratification?

JewTube is the fucking worst.

What exactly, makes this specific jar of mayo "heavy duty"? I'm kind of scared to find out.

Here's a pic before I have to hop in the car.

Size I guess, it's a gallon of mayo.
Gotta eat big to be big, am I right powerlifters?

this sounds like a bad copypasta. I think i've read this before but it the story was a lot better

The size. When i worked at a restaurant we bought these because its cheaper than the smaller ones.
Its like buying good by the bulk you know.

Food by the bulk*

>never before visited Tumblr
>clicked on the link because curious
>now have stage 3 brain cancer

T-thanks user.

Heavy Mayonnaise is typically used in restaurants, in place of regular mayo, where it helps form a thicker, more creamy and richer tasting mayo based dressing, cold salad (potato and mac) and in sandwiches.

"Heavy" mayonnaise is the designation used for extra-emulsified mayo that is commonly used in the food service industry. It is preferred in quantity food preparation because it holds well over time without breaking down and separating.
Have you ever made tuna salad that became watery in the fridge? That type of separation is less likely with heavy mayonnaise in the recipe.
Heavy mayonnaise simply contains more egg yolks than traditional mayonnaise formulations, which helps keep the ingredients in emulsion.

what on earth

when was the last time you saw your penis WITHOUT using a mirror or similar device

Now there's no excuse not to have Tauren rogues.