You didn't listen

Here is a second chance

steemit.com/bitcoin/@kyriacos/the-trailing-noob-and-the-upcoming-bitcoin-bleeding

This guy just 2 days ago called a FIAT market dip and a few days ago called about the eventual bitcoin demise. I have been following him for a year and he is spot on so far.

TL;DR

Bitcoin will slowly start bleeding out after the fork, some alts will pump, many will die in a long Bitcoin bear market

u sho'bout dat?

Looks stupid

plebs are gonna pleb

those are fake sale walls to shake weak hands and buy cheaper.

prepare to lose money

MY LINKKKSSS AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Only coins that matter are Ethereum, OmiseGo, 0X, Wanchain or Cosmos, Neo and Iconomi
No LINK? Into the trash it goes

OUR PRICE SHALL RISE HIGH

I remember a lot of people shitting their pants that the "bear market" arrived in July. To last a year. Everything shit tanking. Same stories. Same prophesies.

The common thread among them all was the trauma. They've gone through a personal Vietnam war, all these oldfags. I wasn't holding crypto in 2013 or 2015. These people were scarred, emotionally.

Their inner psychological trauma is compelling. Through the lens of their memories, etched into their consciousness as actual physical pain, when they see a market top, they relive those memories, and form a psychological response calibrated to avoid pain- a "reaction formation".

The truth is that price action in a stochastic system is inherently unpredictable. But for them, they see a dangerous pattern in the numbers and charts like a jungle dweller remembers the Jaguar's spots. They feel danger, and flee. We are all in mortal danger, they remind us. Flee to safety, they say.

Meanwhile, reality continues. Markets are at all time highs with no end in sight. Key indicators such as consumer confidence are up. Unemployment is low and output is high. Emerging markets continue to generate wealth. Leading the common stock market are finance and technology companies. Blockchain remains a key technology and its intersectionality and its importance cannot be understated.

Bitcoin is many things to many people, but for the average investor, it is a hedge. And you don't dump your hedge instruments in a bull market. What we are witnessing is the birth of a new asset class. Bitcoin is not going away. Alts are a different story, or should I say, different stories. Less can be certain about those things.

this is why i come to biz

This is no July. If you believe at all in what you say about the blockchain then Bitcoin will remain as an antique while the alts take over.

Bitcoin bleeding for a couple of years and then reaching 6 figures fits perfectly the algorithmic distribution of limited supply.

Regret selling my Wanchain allocation at 10%.

I question Iconomi.

If you've invested in Altcoins, you might as well barter for poker chips.

They're just a vehicle for whales to attract gullible investors to invest their money, only for the whales to dump on them later.

In my experience, most Altcoins follow that path, or follow through with scam ICO's. Most Altcoins that pass through this site won't exist by the end of the year.

so what you saying is Bitcoin is a new paradigm.

noted OP.

One of the very few posts worth reading on this board. Solid points, and great writing.

iconomi gonna get fucked up by bmc

if we go below 5600 we go to 4900 then 6700

What altcoins do you like?

THIS JUST IN, RANDOM ASSHAT WANTS HIS ALTS TO GO UP!!!!

Well done OP and thank you for this because Kyriacos really knows his shit.

This, don't forget blackmoon is already working platform for years.

short bitcoin on 100x margin then, you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams