/student athlete general/

how many fitizens played high school or college sports?
>what sport?
>what level?
>what school?

this is probably the worst /general/ ive ever seen. nobody wants to remember their cringey teenage years dude.

I play Lacrosse at my university. Only started when I started university, so university level (we're in the lowest bracket of the league though so i guess pretty much minimal level). A uni in Wales.

What position

Goalie

Lax here, D1. I play attack so fuck telling you my college because my name is in the roster.

I played D2 football in the NSIC

>what sport?
Football
>what level?
College
>what school?
Texas
Not everyone was a nerd like you.

Real sports only pls, quittige doesn't count.

>Real sports only
POTIP: if your sport has morbidly obese players and teenage girl-tier drama at a pro level, it isn't a real sport.

>football
>real sport

maybe if you did more than stand 85% of the time before lying down on top of each other. Almost as bad as baseball

I was a swimmer in college (and my entire life). Division 3

>I never made the cut/I'm from San Francisco or Seattle.

How do you define a sport, user?

>what sport?
Swimming (100 and 50 fly, 50 freestyle) and water polo
>what level?
uni
>what school?
uni of manchester

Never even tried, Satan, you can't trick me into regretting the decision not to play a sport that has head injury as its main skill.

I play D2 tennis at University of Missouri-Saint Louis, can't complain.

You're the kid who ran cross country and tried to show up to our parties uninvited.

Walked onto my college's DII football team.

Not everyone was a fat loser who hung out with rejects in high school :^)

>football party

I go where the girls are, m8.

Football
College
USC

I made it to the state tournament in wrestling twice, but never placed. I went to the best engineering college I could (ranked #3 for MechEng at the time) which is a D1 school. I was not a D1 Wrestler. However, recently I have gotten into submission wrestling. I am only two months into, but I can already beat everyone that goes to the gym I do, except the instructor. It kinda sucks, the other people are not athletic, even if they have decent technique, their conditioning is shit. Conditioning is paramount in wrestling.

There is a bigger gym, but it is 35 minutes away and I don't think I am willing. It feels great to be competitive again.

Will you be competing in sub wrestling?

>Sport
Football
>Position
Defensive End
>Level
College: Duke University

No one asked your position.

I went to a local Ji Jit Su tournament and got 3rd in No Gi, after six weeks of training two or three days a week.
It felt like a hollow victory, I wasn't even the best on my high school wrestling team. The competition was poor, but it was fun, and some of old passion for the sport is coming back.

Learning new techniques is a lot of fun.

True

Track
College
TCNJ

Kinda miss competing

no gi tournaments are full of roided arrogant cunts. Takes all the fun away from competing desu. It's such a great sport but a lot of the athletes are the lowest scum you can find. Get used to it, it's very different from wrestling.

Fucking topkek

>Football
>Middle/High School 5A
>Somewhere in Texas. Got a State champ ring.

Fucking hated Football. I stayed in because I wanted girls and because it was expected of me.
I got no girls.
Quit my senior year and started boxing. Best decision I ever made.
>tfw first professional fight soon
Feels gud

Good luck on that fight user. How many amateur fights did you have?

I've only had 13 fights but I won them all. I'm excited to see what kind of competition a professional can give. I'm also worried as fuck because what if these fights I've done were just flukes and this professional is on a whole other level?

Who knows.

Do you know who you will be fighting? 13 straight wins is a really good record, you will be fine.

>football
>high school
>middle line backer

Had a chance to play for D1 school but gave it up for a gril. Once I realized how dumb I am I attempted to an hero

Yeah, I know the guy. Definitely looks a grade above those who I've fought before. Don't wanna give that info away on a chinese cartoon board though. What if I hit it big?
Thanks for the reassuring words.

>Definitely looks a grade above those who I've fought before.
Why is he faster or what