If i can afford it, why can't I live off of chipotle/moe's for food? It's got all the essentials...

if i can afford it, why can't I live off of chipotle/moe's for food? It's got all the essentials. It's not optimum but what other fast food alternatives are there?

Stop being a manbaby and learn to cook your own food.

busy and I need a change in routine, I'm sick of my food

You could I don't see why not they have decent food with good micros depending on how you setup your bowl. You might just have to order extra meat or something.

Order bowl, ask for extra meat. If you want a burrito, ask them for a tortilla; they skimp when asking for a burrito

is there anything else I'm missing that might be an alternative to chipotle or moe's?

Because chipotle is shit tier normie white girl Mexican food you fucking pleb motherfucker.

Do Taco trucks exist in your area? If so, just go there, better value and its tasty too

derpy derp. My stale chicken breast and rice is muh better than white girl mexican food. yeah it might not be the best culinary food out there and it can get boring pretty quickly but I would rather eat chiptole than rushed home cooked meals.

The taco truck
>5.50 burrito suprema
>Carne asada, AL pastor, properly fried carnitas, scratch made pollo been simmering for hours, and lengua the best of all
>Tacos 1.50
>Sopes 2.50
>Tostada suprema $3.00
Redpilled on fast Mexican food.

Read this you fucking tasteless overspending piece of shit

i'm op, not that guy. I'm the overspending asshole, and what would you have eat instead of chipotle? no taco trucks here.

This is so true. If you order the bowl and badger them for more you can get about 2x what is in a burrito. I go to Qdoba instead because they give you chips & guac. Chipotle nickels & dimes you on everything.

>rushed home cooked meals

What part of TAKING YOUR TIME to meal prep was rushed to you.

Gain some discipline and save your money, pussy.

>Do you live in America?
>If yes simply find the nearest construction site and within 3 blocks there will be one.
I would also go to any mom and pop place that serves up regional specialty's or scratch made American diner/burger joint fare. I won't eat true fast food unless I'm on the road in a hurry and need to use a drive thru.

Because it's garbage food you pleb fuck

you can you fucking nigger why are you making this arguement?

every motherfucking fitness youtuber does this.

can't see any taco trucks in the burbs but i'll keep my eyes peeled.
no idea what fitness youtubers do, my PT friend flipped when I told him I can't meal prep for a while and I'm gonna try chipotle for a bit.

Do you like living in the burbs? Just curious I've never lived in one but I don't think I could possibly enjoy it. I live in the country but I'd rather visit any downtown or city proper instead of a burb.

enjoy your sodium coma
also learn to fucking cook some basic shit you lazy nigger

>Fast food
You're better off staying away from Veeky Forums